Todays feelings expressed in album covers.

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Unholy Massacre
I like to smell things.

Todays feelings expressed in album covers.

Post by Unholy Massacre »

Friendly Goatus wrote:I'm like a BUTTERFLY gestating in a COCOON of BAD VIBES and VEGAN HOTDOGS
Green Chamber
Nespithe

Re: Todays feelings expressed in album covers.

Post by Green Chamber »

That's a really cool album cover haha
Unholy Massacre
I like to smell things.

Green Chamber wrote:That's a really cool album cover haha
You mean how it has sandpaper on it so it's best to keep it in not one but two plastic sleeves so it doesn't succeed at it's intention of fucking up your other records?
Friendly Goatus wrote:I'm like a BUTTERFLY gestating in a COCOON of BAD VIBES and VEGAN HOTDOGS
Barcass Grinder
I hate my life.

Post by Barcass Grinder »

It says " file between your Beatles records" on there somewhere. Ha!

edit: That album fucking rules, btw.
Last edited by Barcass Grinder on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unholy Massacre
I like to smell things.

noah thirteen wrote:I think one would do, Vince......
Well, I left the shrink wrap on and it's in a heavy bag.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Unholy Massacre wrote: Well, I left the shrink wrap on and it's in a heavy bag.
:mastoman:
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Barcass Grinder
I hate my life.

Post by Barcass Grinder »

Zerohero wrote:Image
I just finished reading a book about the history of Sesame Street. The guy who played David (the dude in the hat in this picture) was bipolar and went crazy one night and bashed a woman's face in with a lead pipe. They didn't fire him from the show because "he was sick" and didn't think it was right to do so. Later, while hospitalized, he bit a doctor and escaped from a mental hospital.

Almost all of the people behind the formation of that show died painfully from one disease or another.
Unholy Massacre
I like to smell things.

noah thirteen wrote:
Unholy Massacre wrote:
noah thirteen wrote:I think one would do, Vince......
Well, I left the shrink wrap on and it's in a heavy bag.
You should listen to your records, Vince...... and if you do open them you're not supposed to leave the shrink wrap on after, it warps the record.....
Weird. All my records that are warped don't have any celophane on them still. Maybe I should go home and spend a few hours removing that shit. I need to buy a lot of bags then. Also, I do listen to them. I really need to get a new stylus though. I'm thinking about getting a mid level Ortofon.
Glass Asshole
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Glass Asshole »

Somewhere between these two

"God used me as hammer boys, to beat his weary drum today"

In Gorguts we trust.
danox3
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by danox3 »

Barcass Grinder wrote:
I just finished reading a book about the history of Sesame Street. The guy who played David (the dude in the hat in this picture) was bipolar and went crazy one night and bashed a woman's face in with a lead pipe. They didn't fire him from the show because "he was sick" and didn't think it was right to do so. Later, while hospitalized, he bit a doctor and escaped from a mental hospital.

Almost all of the people behind the formation of that show died painfully from one disease or another.
Hooper's Curse!
Wormholegenerator
The 7000 Club

Post by Wormholegenerator »

CHUFFED beyond necropsy
Ethos Musick

Post by CHUFFED beyond necropsy »

Incalculably stupid, i trust you'll agree.
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

Barcass Grinder wrote:

Thank you for making my day.
Unholy Massacre
I like to smell things.

Lucky guy. This booze / coke hangover has me a little.......
Unholy Massacre
I like to smell things.

Oops.
Last edited by Unholy Massacre on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zzzzzzzz
Unquestionable Presence

Post by zzzzzzzz »

Unholy Massacre wrote:Image
This is a great album I was just thinking about it yesterday at work, haven't heard it in a few years

swamped with crap you don't want to do
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

Post by 43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W »

Tony Twist wrote:
Barcass Grinder wrote:

The full account of all that he did is fucking hilarious:

[edit] Personal issues
In his early thirties, Calloway slowly began to exhibit signs of bipolar disorder which led to a nervous breakdown on the morning of September 19, 1980 in Nashville, TN. He beat his hostess with an iron rod, giving her serious head and rib injuries. He then fled into the suburbs of Nashville. Along the way, he smashed a plate-glass window and storm door at one house and did extensive damage to the interior of another, destroying the family's collection of fine crystal, smashing a television set and breaking light bulbs with his bare hands. He also stole a backpack from a first grader and smashed a windshield with a rock before fleeing the scene where witnesses reported him wearing only a T-shirt. He was arrested after hiding out in a couple's garage, screaming "Help! I'm David from Sesame Street and they're trying to kill me!" Despite this incident, Calloway continued to work on Sesame Street. Calloway's final years on the show were marked by periods of declining health and ability punctuated by episodes of erratic behavior; during these years, Calloway reportedly bit music coordinator Danny Epstein during an on-set fight, and he once appeared unannounced at actress Alison Bartlett's high school and proposed to her.[3]

Calloway left the show in 1989, and died in January 1990. The circumstances surrounding Calloway's death remain unclear. Some sources report that he died of stomach cancer, although his family never officially announced the cause of death. 'Unfortunately, Calloway's family rushed him to the closest hospital that happened to be a psychiatric hospital, which created rumors that Calloway had died in an asylum'.[4] He was then taken to Phelps Memorial Hospital in North Tarrytown, where he was pronounced dead at the age of 41. In his authorized history Street Gang: The Complete History of Sesame Street, author Michael Davis claims that Calloway had been a patient at the Stony Lodge psychiatric facility in Ossining, NY at the end of his life, and had died after going into cardiac arrest during a violent altercation with a staff physician. A coroner's report listed Calloway's official cause of death as exhaustive psychosis, now more commonly referred to as excited delirium syndrome (EDS).[5] He was survived by his wife and their only child. Unlike Will Lee, who had played Mr. Hooper, no mention of his death was made on Sesame Street as at the time of the character's leaving, Calloway was still alive. He was buried in Ferncliff Cemetery.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:
Tony Twist wrote:
Barcass Grinder wrote:

holy hell...hit chick with a ROD. :bigdog: :bigdog:

[edit] Personal issues
In his early thirties, Calloway slowly began to exhibit signs of bipolar disorder which led to a nervous breakdown on the morning of September 19, 1980 in Nashville, TN. He beat his hostess with an iron rod, giving her serious head and rib injuries. He then fled into the suburbs of Nashville. Along the way, he smashed a plate-glass window and storm door at one house and did extensive damage to the interior of another, destroying the family's collection of fine crystal, smashing a television set and breaking light bulbs with his bare hands. He also stole a backpack from a first grader and smashed a windshield with a rock before fleeing the scene where witnesses reported him wearing only a T-shirt. He was arrested after hiding out in a couple's garage, screaming "Help! I'm David from Sesame Street and they're trying to kill me!" Despite this incident, Calloway continued to work on Sesame Street. Calloway's final years on the show were marked by periods of declining health and ability punctuated by episodes of erratic behavior; during these years, Calloway reportedly bit music coordinator Danny Epstein during an on-set fight, and he once appeared unannounced at actress Alison Bartlett's high school and proposed to her.[3]

Calloway left the show in 1989, and died in January 1990. The circumstances surrounding Calloway's death remain unclear. Some sources report that he died of stomach cancer, although his family never officially announced the cause of death. 'Unfortunately, Calloway's family rushed him to the closest hospital that happened to be a psychiatric hospital, which created rumors that Calloway had died in an asylum'.[4] He was then taken to Phelps Memorial Hospital in North Tarrytown, where he was pronounced dead at the age of 41. In his authorized history Street Gang: The Complete History of Sesame Street, author Michael Davis claims that Calloway had been a patient at the Stony Lodge psychiatric facility in Ossining, NY at the end of his life, and had died after going into cardiac arrest during a violent altercation with a staff physician. A coroner's report listed Calloway's official cause of death as exhaustive psychosis, now more commonly referred to as excited delirium syndrome (EDS).[5] He was survived by his wife and their only child. Unlike Will Lee, who had played Mr. Hooper, no mention of his death was made on Sesame Street as at the time of the character's leaving, Calloway was still alive. He was buried in Ferncliff Cemetery.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by 00100 »

caldwell.the.great
San Dimas High school football rules!

Post by caldwell.the.great »

Necrometer wrote:fucking scientists
"you can't eat a sandwich with a clenched fist."
"I wish it was programmed to feel pain....I'd like to teach Watson a lesson in street knowledge....."
http://laughtrack.wordpress.com
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:
Tony Twist wrote:
Barcass Grinder wrote:

[edit] Personal issues

L O FUCKING L
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute