Credit Cards - $3000
Home Loan - $158,000

Don't buy a house.
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Re: How much debt do you have?

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

104,000.00 or so, i am anticipating the apocalypse to wipe my debt clean in 2012.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
the motherfucking d-i-e
ANSU++

Post by the motherfucking d-i-e »

once i finish school i will owe $11,000 in school loans.... but for now i'm not thinking about it.
"before the internet, people displayed their love for heavy metal in the bathroom"
Whee of the Dead
I hate my life.

Post by Whee of the Dead »

$4,500
cranial separation

SEX WITH HER SEVERED HEAD
Chevalier Mal Fet
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Chevalier Mal Fet »

$1K on the credit card, $10K on the new car. Hope to pay off the former this year, then start taking down the car payments in bigger chunks. Hate being in debt.
Dudes - check out my record: https://linktr.ee/illuminihilation
barfingawesome
Cause Of Death

Post by barfingawesome »

4500 credit card debt
7000 car loan

I havent used the card since 09' and I dont plan on using it again. Hopefully it will be paid off within a year or two.
FETALMINCER/JAKEMINCER

"Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee
CHUFFED beyond necropsy
Ethos Musick

Post by CHUFFED beyond necropsy »

i've owed the city water bureau about $350 for about five years now. Guess i should get around to paying that one of these days.
Little under $300 on a credit card.
$500 or so left on my TV, but it was on a "no interest for 12 months deal", so i'm not worried.
Incalculably stupid, i trust you'll agree.
death by snoo snoo
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

Post by death by snoo snoo »

None, unless you count the credit cards I defaulted on. They stopped calling after one of the collections agencies sued me and the judge ruled in my favor.
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

10000 in student loans
6000 in car payments

but, I've got like 10000 in rainy day money and a shit load in retirement so I don't fucking know
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

CHUFFED beyond necropsy wrote:i've owed the city water bureau about $350 for about five years now. Guess i should get around to paying that one of these days.
$500 or so left on my TV, but it was on a "no interest for 12 months deal", so i'm not worried.
Dude, how do you even have a balance with the city over water?? They are fucking cutthroat when it comes to the water bill. Although when I first moved to town they conveniently forgot to send me a bill for over 2 years and I ended up with a water bill of over $2k. Somehow I got it paid off within a year without much help from any roomates.

I just paid off my TV! Mine was a 24 month-no interest thingy so I got it right down to the last bill but I'm happy now.

I have a few credit cards that add up to maybe $300 which will be gone in the next month or so.

I have a couple personal loans that I pay an extra $100 on each month that aren't going away anytime soon....
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
milkmandan
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by milkmandan »

About 16k in Student Loans
ImageImageImage
CHUFFED beyond necropsy
Ethos Musick

Post by CHUFFED beyond necropsy »

Introvert wrote:
CHUFFED beyond necropsy wrote:i've owed the city water bureau about $350 for about five years now. Guess i should get around to paying that one of these days.
Dude, how do you even have a balance with the city over water?? They are fucking cutthroat when it comes to the water bill. Although when I first moved to town they conveniently forgot to send me a bill for over 2 years and I ended up with a water bill of over $2k. Somehow I got it paid off within a year without much help from any roomates.
i had a balance left over from my old house (that one on Kerby) where most of my roommates at the time disappeared. Haven't had a water bill in my name since. Ha. Actually, i'm pretty sure it's with a collection agency now, but i don't think i've ever actually heard from them. It is on my credit report, though. Oh well.

Actually, the water bill at my current house is in the name of an old roommate who moved out over two years ago. He never bothered to get the bill changed over to someone else. We still pay it, though.
Incalculably stupid, i trust you'll agree.
Gookstorm
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Gookstorm »

Violent HJ wrote:Credit Cards - $3000
Home Loan - $158,000

Don't buy a house.
...at the top of the biggest real estate bubble in human history next to early 90s Tokyo, Japan and 1928 United States:

May 2007 - closed on condo for $320k
Feb 2010 - offer for $175k

I win the thread
death by snoo snoo wrote:They stopped calling after one of the collections agencies sued me and the judge ruled in my favor.
Congrats on costing other credit card users and merchants more. Granted, I'm not that much better because hopefully I'll have $278k wiped out myself thanks to US taxpayers, but dammit I swear it's better in the long run to forgive that debt than to saddle me with it for the greater good of the economy.
noah thirteen wrote:and leave me with 500K give or take
Umm... if you're going to take out a mortgage of that order of magnitude, I sure hope you make at least $150k / yr as a household. Granted, given what I've read of your posts, you could probably sell off your records and pay off that mortgage about 28 years ahead of the amortization schedule.
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
Gookstorm wrote:Koreans hate Americans too much to ever fuck them, silly roundeyes.
obviously you never been to kunsan, osan, or seoul.
death by snoo snoo
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

Post by death by snoo snoo »

Gookstorm wrote:
death by snoo snoo wrote:They stopped calling after one of the collections agencies sued me and the judge ruled in my favor.
Congrats on costing other credit card users and merchants more. Granted, I'm not that much better because hopefully I'll have $278k wiped out myself thanks to US taxpayers, but dammit I swear it's better in the long run to forgive that debt than to saddle me with it for the greater good of the economy.
It was less than 5 grand and I had a drug habit to kick.

You paid over 300 grand for a condo? Isn't that kind of lollable in itself?
zzzzzzzz
Unquestionable Presence

Post by zzzzzzzz »

roughly $1500 in medical bills last decade, its amazing how many stems of the hospital forget their bills compared to how many follow through on their threats of collecting, pretty low I must say
The Pope of Chili Town
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by The Pope of Chili Town »

$91k left on my house. Will have that paid off in 3 years. Otherwise, no debt at all. I made the CC mistake when I was younger and will never do it again.

If you cant pay cash for your shit, you dont need it. This includes cars.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

The Pope of Chili Town wrote:$91k left on my house. Will have that paid off in 3 years.
That's awesome.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
zzzzzzzz
Unquestionable Presence

Post by zzzzzzzz »

owning a house is slavery, best to make friends with such fools and move place to place
The Pope of Chili Town
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by The Pope of Chili Town »

fuck yeah bro! Fight the system!
altars of radness
Olde Timer

Post by altars of radness »

Couple hundred bucks on my Visa. Leftover emergency funds from Thailand.
Erik13 wrote:Does anyone have pics of Ron shirtless?
http://teenagedesires.bandcamp.com
http://mockduck.bandcamp.com
adie
Hella Evil & Shit

Post by adie »

ugh. like 35,000. mostly school loans. cant wait to see that debt grow exponentially after grad school :(
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

Only the mortgage from the house we live, but it is setup in a way that the payments are lower than renting the house.
The Torsion wrote:I don't like Krieg
Pooeyegg
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Pooeyegg »

Bored, Esq. wrote:$0
Gookstorm
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Gookstorm »

death by snoo snoo wrote:You paid over 300 grand for a condo? Isn't that kind of lollable in itself?
I didn't think it was reasonable being the bargain-conscious guy I am, but I partially felt that Seattle was going to wind up like San Francisco where even now a 300 sqft condo can go for $350k, and the rent for comparable units was in the ballpark. I didn't want to wind up having to buy some shitty 500 sqft condo down the road instead of the 1000 2bedroom sqft I got. I made good money but I was falling behind the Microsoft and Google guys too much.

$1 million for a "starter" Manhattan condo is ridiculous, but it's held fairly steady as a median "home" inflation-adjusted for several decades. You could have bought one for $100k back in the 70s and it'd be like $1.2 million now.
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
Gookstorm wrote:Koreans hate Americans too much to ever fuck them, silly roundeyes.
obviously you never been to kunsan, osan, or seoul.
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

Most home loans shouldn't count here. Even if you owe way more than it's worth, who knows where things will be in 10 years. At some point, you can reasonably ditch it.

I'm, I dunno, 20k deep in student loans? Probably be in 80k when I'm done.
turn these off meatman.