New Zoo Review appreciation

Music posts are a bannable offense.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Re: New Zoo Review appreciation

Post by soiled depends »

that furry fag forcing himself to slip up and fall down trying to climb the slide from the wrong direction for a fuckin laff = major :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

BUNGVOX wrote:
Zerohero wrote:
BUNGVOX wrote:but dooooood.............they were a rock band bro.
hey mans, no arguments here... Live they did mostly hyjinxx though, no playin', but did come out and frolic to the opening theme.

:fonz:
dude i remember watching that when i was a kid and thinkin 'wow i wanna go hang out with them' they really look like they are tearin shit up in the park for sure.

i dont know i guess what bugged me about new zoo revue is that it was on at a certain time and i could just not watch it then sometimes 'star blazers' wouldn't be on and they'd stick new zoo in its place.....aaargh that used to piss me off.
I really didn't dig NZR, beyond that cute piece of ass :bigdog:
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

soiled depends wrote:that furry fag forcing himself to slip up and fall down trying to climb the slide from the wrong direction for a fuckin laff = major :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
yeah you as a child sitting stone faced staring at the tv.......nothing impressed you right. i am a total believer in this scenario.

you are letting death metal ruin your life. time to relax and get some laughs buddy it's good for you.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

holy hell, pretty rockin website
http://www.bananasplits.com/
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

the splits make scrappy doo seem like the coolest bro you'll ever meet...

or that thing that used to hang out and annoy batman and robin...fantastic shit right there...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

soiled depends wrote:the splits make scrappy doo seem like the coolest bro you'll ever meet...
oh now i know you're full of shit.