Meat Pies: Discuss

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Lord Beguile
JOSH

Meat Pies: Discuss

Post by Lord Beguile »

Well, the actual question is here in the Kat Box

http://www.igrind.org/reeelapse/viewtop ... 5#p1039921
Last edited by Lord Beguile on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bored013 wrote:I've spoke to a few girls after they've been raped...there is of course the pain, the violence, the degradation...but there is also the question. "Why did he leave?"
hana maru wrote:..i've dealt with tiny dicked men pounding on my girl parts for minutes at a time.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Re: Dragon Age: Origins - question

Post by soiled depends »

I'm pretty sure that most fans of Dragon Age frequent the Katbox and can tell you all about your wizardly problems there....
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Lord Beguile
JOSH

Post by Lord Beguile »

No one visits there or has replied since mid January :(
Bored013 wrote:I've spoke to a few girls after they've been raped...there is of course the pain, the violence, the degradation...but there is also the question. "Why did he leave?"
hana maru wrote:..i've dealt with tiny dicked men pounding on my girl parts for minutes at a time.
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

soiled depends wrote:I'm pretty sure that most fans of Dragon Age frequent the Katbox and can tell you all about your wizardly problems there....
Be nice.

And regarding Uldred, you're using that special scroll you get for the fight every moment you can right? Does a number on him and the shit he summons.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

the blood mage ? you got the chant that cancels his magic, yeah ? you just have to use that every once in a while while raining fucking murder on him
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

Comrade Slinky wrote:Be nice.

I didn't do nuthin!!!!
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Lord Beguile
JOSH

Post by Lord Beguile »

TheDOAD wrote:Weird. I killed him like first or second try. "Only boss" I ever had a bunch of pain was with Flemmeth.
Do you remember if you were around or higher than level 10?
Lord Beguile
JOSH

Post by Lord Beguile »

Comrade Slinky wrote:And regarding Uldred, you're using that special scroll you get for the fight every moment you can right? Does a number on him and the shit he summons.
riley-o wrote:the blood mage ? you got the chant that cancels his magic, yeah ? you just have to use that every once in a while while raining fucking murder on him
Totally forgot I had it; I want to make you both a potpie. :brokenheart:
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

I like pie...

Lord Beguile
JOSH

Post by Lord Beguile »

How about a Patronizing Pudding, just for you?
BUNGVOX

Re: Meat Pies: Discuss

Post by BUNGVOX »

damn i thought this was gonna be a cunt thread.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

BUNGVOX wrote:damn i thought this was gonna be a cunt thread.
Of course you did, you sex starved no-necked shit nuzzler.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Friendly Goatus wrote:
BUNGVOX wrote:damn i thought this was gonna be a cunt thread.
Of course you did, you sex starved no-necked shit nuzzler.
just when i was wondering about cunts and guess who shows up to put his dress on.

hi bitch.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

I do love chicken...
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Cornish pasties and empanadas are awesome. Do you know they both were inventions of the Celts?
Haha,
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

Cornish Pasties are the absolute bomb and they're VERY hard to come by these days, my gran, before she lost her sight, made the absolute best ones ever.

Thread makes me think of my drive to Melbourne last week where I stopped in at Holbrook pie shop on the way to and from for a Bacon, Cheese and steak pie with sauce - Exquisite.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

Christ you cant throw a stone in my town without hitting a pie shop
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.