Peavey Valve King

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Jesus H Dump
Cranker9

Peavey Valve King

Post by Jesus H Dump »

Have any of your mens played through any of these? I am trying to find a new amp for cheap and this fit what I am looking for pricewise. I would rather have a 6505 but shit, this will get me started.
BUNGVOX

Re: Peavey Valve King

Post by BUNGVOX »

cheap is the only way to go.
Fields of Shit
Keep it thick...

Post by Fields of Shit »

Played a used VK100 at guitar center a few weeks ago. For the price it can't be beat IMO. I've played some way more expensive Mesas that sound like shit compared to it.
Look at that lighthouse. That's the ultimate expression of phallocentric technocracy violating Mother Sky.
Unholy Massacre
I like to smell things.

Post by Unholy Massacre »

If you aren't so worried about a clean channel get an old Peavey VTM 120 or a Butcher.
Friendly Goatus wrote:I'm like a BUTTERFLY gestating in a COCOON of BAD VIBES and VEGAN HOTDOGS
You Killed Jesus
Keep it thick...

Post by You Killed Jesus »

I've got a valveking, and it's actually pretty good for the price you pay for it. Just stick a good fuzz or tubescreamer on it, crank it a little and you'll be rollin' 8)
Lord Beguile
JOSH

Post by Lord Beguile »

Fuck cheap, Peavey make some nice sounding amps. The Valve King Series are still above average, but obviously not as good as their higher end stuff. I'd vouch for them and do.
Bored013 wrote:I've spoke to a few girls after they've been raped...there is of course the pain, the violence, the degradation...but there is also the question. "Why did he leave?"
hana maru wrote:..i've dealt with tiny dicked men pounding on my girl parts for minutes at a time.
Jesus H Dump
Cranker9

Post by Jesus H Dump »

I went and plugged into it after work yesterday. THey have a full stack there and it sounded really good. I was suprised. I'll be picking one of these up.
Jesus H Dump
Cranker9

Post by Jesus H Dump »

Unholy Massacre wrote:If you aren't so worried about a clean channel get an old Peavey VTM 120 or a Butcher.
I used to havea VTM 120. Good amp but I woudl like to have 2 channels.