What's the probability this band ever touched a vagina?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Re: What's the probability this band ever touched a vagina?

Post by Tony Twist »

If Beavis and Butthead were to release a death metal album ......................
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by How Are Mortiis Goatse?! »

I think their dicks have touched many vaginae. "Raped in the Outhouse" is obviously a metaphor for the traumatic rape at a handicap stall in an Outback Steakhouse they experienced in childhood. This metaphor is further emphasized by the child-like artwork for the album sleeves. There probably haven't been a more brutally honest, uncompromising, musically and lyrically profound depiction of kidrape since the debut album by Korn. Consume the Fetus has probably helped many teenagers through some of the darkest times of their lives. Is the crescent moon on the outhouse door a political statement about the treatment of young girls in Islam? Does the red cap on the blue overall wearing assailant represent Soviet Russia's oppression of the working class; donning a communist hat covering a body consumed by the same greed the old ruling class represented? The depths of all the symbolism found within this work of art is astonishing...
milkmandan
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by milkmandan »

baconrebellion wrote:Image
PME spotted
ImageImageImage
WILL RAHMER
Morbid Florist

Post by WILL RAHMER »

milkmandan wrote:
PME spotted
OH MAN THAT IS FUNNY WHERE DID YOU GET THAT
baconrebellion
Zombie Apocalypse

Post by baconrebellion »

WILL RAHMER wrote:
milkmandan wrote:
PME spotted
OH MAN THAT IS FUNNY WHERE DID YOU GET THAT
Their myspace
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

:fonz:
How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote:I think their dicks have touched many vaginae. "Raped in the Outhouse" is obviously a metaphor for the traumatic rape at a handicap stall in an Outback Steakhouse they experienced in childhood. This metaphor is further emphasized by the child-like artwork for the album sleeves. There probably haven't been a more brutally honest, uncompromising, musically and lyrically profound depiction of kidrape since the debut album by Korn. Consume the Fetus has probably helped many teenagers through some of the darkest times of their lives. Is the crescent moon on the outhouse door a political statement about the treatment of young girls in Islam? Does the red cap on the blue overall wearing assailant represent Soviet Russia's oppression of the working class; donning a communist hat covering a body consumed by the same greed the old ruling class represented? The depths of all the symbolism found within this work of art is astonishing...
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.