Black holes might be intelligent

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Re: Black holes might be intelligent

Post by Necrometer »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:24 pm Ive read a few different articles about this, and im not 100% sure if they actually know this is definitely a protein. Big if true?

Ross if protein can be found outside of living things what dirt and ore should i eat to become swole

Thanks

https://phys.org/news/2020-03-protein-meteorite.amp
thanks for reminding me of this! I had heard the headline but forgot to follow up. it seems this report ain't been peer reviewed and formally published yet, so it's make believe for the time being. I'll keep you posted if that changes. in the meantime, eat all the space rocks you like (just in case)
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

https://www.space.com/mysterious-fast-r ... eater.html

Mysterious deep-space flashes repeat every 157 days
Astronomers have discovered an activity cycle in another fast radio burst, potentially unearthing a significant clue about these mysterious deep-space phenomena.

Fast radio bursts, or FRBs, are extragalactic flashes of light that pack a serious wallop, unleashing in a few milliseconds as much energy as Earth's sun does in a century. Scientists first spotted an FRB in 2007, and the cause of these eruptions remains elusive nearly a decade and a half later; potential explanations range from merging superdense neutron stars to advanced alien civilizations.

More than 100 FRBs have been discovered to date, and most of them are one-offs, flaring up just a single time (as far as we know). In January of this year, astronomers reported that one member of the "repeater" class, called FRB 180916.J0158+65, appears to exhibit a 16-day activity cycle: It fires off bursts for a four-day stretch, goes quiet for 12 days and then starts all over again.

The FRB 180916 was the first known to erupt in such a periodic way. And now scientists have spotted another.

Researchers monitored the known repeater FRB 121102 with the Lovell Telescope, a 250-foot-wide (76 meters) radio dish at Jodrell Bank Observatory in England, over the course of five years. They found strong indications of a 157-day activity cycle; 121102 seems to flare up for 90 days and then go silent for 67, the team reported in a new study.

It's unclear what's behind such cyclic activity, though scientists do have a few ideas. For example, periodic flare-ups could be caused by a wobble in the rotational axis of a highly magnetized neutron star known as a magnetar. Or they could be linked to the orbital motions of a neutron star in a binary system.

The wobble effects are expected to manifest over the span of a few weeks, study team members said. So they seem compatible with FRB 180916's 16-day cycle but not with that of FRB 121102, which is 10 times longer. But who knows? And there's also no guarantee that the same phenomenon is driving the periodicity of both repeating FRBs.

“This exciting discovery highlights how little we know about the origin of FRBs," study co-author Duncan Lorimer, the associate dean for research at West Virginia University, said in a statement. "Further observations of a larger number of FRBs will be needed in order to obtain a clearer picture about these periodic sources and elucidate their origin."

The new study, which was led by Kaustubh Rajwade of the University of Manchester in England, was published online this evening (June 7; June 8 United Kingdom time) in the journal Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society. You can read a preprint of it for free at arXiv.org.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Davis, who now works for Aerospace Corp., a defense contractor, said he gave a classified briefing to a Defense Department agency as recently as March about retrievals from “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”
https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/natio ... story.html

not really sure what to extract from this tbhqhbq
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Guys I'm really getting pretty fucked up about this alien shit.

I'm on the extreme side of alien-denial - I tend to think that there's absolutely no evidence of life elsewhere. American UFO culture is very interesting to me, but it seems clearly defined by a cycle of hype-crash-reset. A century of investment and interest, with nothing to show for it. I think of aliens in the same way I think about explicitly fictional figures, like Dracula or Jedi.

I really am starting to reconfigure a bit after the past year, though. There's genuinely strange shit coming out of the government. It's starting to appear very likely that members of the government have secluded some information about the UFO phenomenon.

What's worrying to me is the 'tease' feeling - with each new bit of information to speculate about, I get the sense that I'm supposed to anticipate something more substantial in the near future. I can find precedent for that sort of thing in the marketing for Marvel movies, but not government research. It kinda makes me feel like I'm being taken for a ride.

I keep looking for some extra bit of certainty in the Bob Lazar story, but I never find it. I want a concrete reason to dismiss the guy completely, because believing any of it makes me feel vulnerable and foolish.
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:22 pm
I really am starting to reconfigure a bit after the past year, though. There's genuinely strange shit coming out of the government. It's starting to appear very likely that members of the government have secluded some information about the UFO phenomenon.
Come on man, don't be an idiot. It's one thing believing in the existence of extraterrestrial life somewhere in the milky way based on overwhelming (if speculative) odds... but.... anyway:

The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

THE KILL wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:44 am
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:22 pm
Come on man, don't be an idiot.
I cant help that. But in my defense...! Im not saying that I believe anything about the UFO narrative in particular - especially not that its somehow connected to the concept of aliens.

I don't think the US Government has secret ray guns! Rather, that there may some component of the real-world phenomenon that they have kept hidden.

I KNOW HOW DUMB IT SOUNDS
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

THEY FOUND WATER IN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.techno ... water/amp/
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:25 pm THEY FOUND WATER IN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.techno ... water/amp/
It’s just WAP run off.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... y-suggests

POSSIBLE ALIEN FARTS

Worth noting that in the Romero zombie movies, the apocalypse coincided with a returning Venus space probe... it's presented as a possible but never-confirmed explanation for the bad zombie juju.... this could be bad news!
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

:tup:

asshole here with a reminder that there's basically no water on venus, so those are probably just regular space farts

although there was water there hundreds of millions of years ago so this could be the remnant of long-extinct life...
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

it's a gaseous space god

billions of lonely years old
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Necrometer wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:50 am :tup:

asshole here with a reminder that there's basically no water on venus, so those are probably just regular space farts

although there was water there hundreds of millions of years ago so this could be the remnant of long-extinct life...
yeah im skeptical to be honest, it just seems like a long-shot. I've read some people speculating that if these are microorganisms, they'd have to have cell membranes tougher than teflon... he said, speculating about biology to the biologist...
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

that's kinda what I'm getting at - dreaming up weirdo configurations of cells that let them thrive in sulfuric acid is fine and everything, but that thinking is better for capturing the imagination, not pinning down the most reasonable explanation for things

I finally looked at the actual paper and it's got some embarrassing bits - a ton of their energy is devoted to explaining why anything BUT life is an unlikely explanation for the phosphine being present on Venus. one potential explanation is that the phosphine is carried from the surface of the sun to venus via solar winds. their explanation is simply "that wouldn't happen" and then to support that, they cite a paper by ONE OF THE PAPER'S AUTHORS that hasn't even been published yet. you can just smell the desperation of the authors and the journal trying to gin up this tall tale...

I'm not super confident that there aren't (and were never) space bugs gassing up venus, but I really feel like this is mono lake all over again. holding a NASA press conference because you're too high on your own bullshit to run a single mass spec...
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

woah there necrombember, i think that you forget that venus is currently in sidereal Leo, which represents fire. opposite of aquarius aka ganymede attractor of homosexual desire.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

yeah what about that fuckface
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:04 am https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... y-suggests

POSSIBLE ALIEN FARTS

Worth noting that in the Romero zombie movies, the apocalypse coincided with a returning Venus space probe... it's presented as a possible but never-confirmed explanation for the bad zombie juju.... this could be bad news!
Breaking Bad: Venus
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31850126/
A Black Hole at the Center of Earth Plays the Role of the Biggest System of Telecommunication for Connecting DNAs, Dark DNAs and Molecules of Water on 4+N- Dimensional Manifold
:theylive:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Abstract

Recently, some scientists from NASA have claimed that there may be a black hole like structure at the centre of the earth. We show that the existence of life on the earth may be a reason that this black hole like object is a black brane that has been formed from biological materials like DNA. Size of this DNA black brane is 109 times longer than the size of the earth's core and compacted interior it. By compacting this long object, a curved space-time emerges, and some properties of black holes emerge. This structure is the main cause of the emergence of the large temperature of the core, magnetic field around the earth and gravitational field for moving around the sun. Also, this structure produces some waves which act like topoisomerase in biology and read the information on DNAs. However, on the four-dimensional manifold, DNAs are contracted at least four times around various axis's and waves of earth couldn't read their information. While, by adding extra dimensions on 4 +n-dimensional manifold, the separation distance between particles increases and all of the information could be recovered by waves. For this reason, each DNA has two parts which one can be seen on the four-dimensional universe, and another one has existed in extra dimensions, and only it's e_ects is observed. This dark part of DNA called as a dark DNA in an extra dimension. These dark DNAs not only exchange information with DNAs but also are connected with some of the molecules of water and helps them to store information and have memory. Thus, the earth is the biggest system of telecommunication which connects DNAs, dark DNAs and molecules of water.
:invcross:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Wait what? What the fuck?
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!