Your favorite conspiracy theories

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Your favorite conspiracy theories

Post by Ghost Dad »

I'm going to go with the idea that the U.S. government invented crack in order to stiffle the civil rights movement. Or that they engineered aids to keep the 3rd world in turmoil.

Eh
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Re: Your favorite conspiracy theories

Post by From Blintzes to Crepes »

Ghost Dad wrote:I'm going to go with the idea that the U.S. government invented crack in order to stiffle the civil rights movement. Or that they engineered aids to keep the 3rd world in turmoil.

Eh
Watch the American Gangster episode of "Freeway" Ricky Ross. Crack was government produced.
Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna skin my dick to this when I'm sober enough to cum.
Gunther wrote:shut up redneck
Scarlet Bro Hansen
I like to smell things.

Post by Scarlet Bro Hansen »

Ghost Dad wrote:I'm going to go with the idea that the U.S. government invented crack in order to stiffle the civil rights movement. Or that they engineered aids to keep the 3rd world in turmoil.

Eh
sterilizing agents in churches chicken/malt liquor
james wrote:im not downloading LeakyRapes
Scarlet Bro Hansen
I like to smell things.

The government experimented by infecting the poor black population with venereal diseases. Oh wait, that really happened

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_s ... experiment
:( :( :(
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

(Sorry Faxey!)

Ronald Reagan stiffled the expansion and/or growth of sustainable energy.
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

Scarlet Bro Hansen wrote:The government experimented by infecting the poor black population with venereal diseases. Oh wait, that really happened

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_s ... experiment
:( :( :(
Saw a film on it in ethics class- they told them they were vitamin injections...
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

either this or the writings of this man.
"FUCK YES MORE LAWS RIGHT NOW ALL THE TIME! LAW LAW LAW!" - Geeheeb
"OH I FORGOT, MORE JAILS TOO RIGHT NOW! FUCK YEAH JAIL JAIL JAIL!" - Geeheeb

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

From Blintzes to Crepes wrote:

Eh
Watch the American Gangster episode of "Freeway" Ricky Ross. Crack was government produced.
http://www.justice.gov/oig/special/9712/ch01p1.htm
:shock: I never knew about this.
Ogre of Disgust
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Ogre of Disgust »

AIDS was bio-engineered by the gubment to take out fayges, junkies and other shitbags.
POST SUCKS
Green Chamber
Nespithe

Post by Green Chamber »

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Scarlet Bro Hansen
I like to smell things.

Ogre of Disgust wrote:AIDS was bio-engineered by the gubment to take out fayges, junkies and other shitbags.
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

Guns make you safe.
Gunny
Take As Needed For Pain

Post by Gunny »

Comrade Slinky wrote:Guns make you safe.
I can think of a little country called Switzerland that would agree with this.
Chevalier Mal Fet
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Chevalier Mal Fet »

I'm partial to the ZOG ones myself. It's just funny how Jews are superior and inferior at the same time, that the smallest and one of the most frequently persecuted group of people in the world has in fact been ruling that world for centuries and that half my dorky family and other dorky Jewish families I know are supposedly in a secret cabal pushing everyone around. The only Jews that actually really care about the religion in any fundamental matter and truly believe they are the chosen people are the least powerful representatives of the faith, with the least wealth and the least relevance to modern society, as opposed to the most powerful and influential, as in Christianity and Islam.
Dudes - check out my record: https://linktr.ee/illuminihilation
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

REPTILIANS.

THERE IS NO OTHER ANSWER BUT REPTILIANS.
Iron Goldie
Giant Eyeball of Death.

Post by Iron Goldie »

Chevalier Mal Fet wrote:I'm partial to the ZOG ones myself. It's just funny how Jews are superior and inferior at the same time, that the smallest and one of the most frequently persecuted group of people in the world has in fact been ruling that world for centuries and that half my dorky family and other dorky Jewish families I know are supposedly in a secret cabal pushing everyone around. The only Jews that actually really care about the religion in any fundamental matter and truly believe they are the chosen people are the least powerful representatives of the faith, with the least wealth and the least relevance to modern society, as opposed to the most powerful and influential, as in Christianity and Islam.
This was all just a really long way of saying your favorite is "Jews did 9/11", right?
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

The older I get the less fun I see in this sort of thinking, and the more I see it as something socially harmful and personally dishonest and cowardly. I would say 78 percent of conspiracy theories are based on the idea "randomness is too scary to fathom so there MUST HAVE BEEN SOMEONE WHO CHOSE FOR THIS TO HAPPEN AS PART OF A CONSCIOUS SCHEME, THINGS DON'T JUST HAPPEN." I've said it before and say it again, Conspiracy theories are the application of hollywood logic to the real world, and do a service to no one. Save, perhaps, the powerful.
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
ricin beans
Kill Whitey

Post by ricin beans »

VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:The older I get the less fun I see in this sort of thinking, and the more I see it as something socially harmful and personally dishonest and cowardly. I would say 78 percent of conspiracy theories are based on the idea "randomness is too scary to fathom so there MUST HAVE BEEN SOMEONE WHO CHOSE FOR THIS TO HAPPEN AS PART OF A CONSCIOUS SCHEME, THINGS DON'T JUST HAPPEN." I've said it before and say it again, Conspiracy theories are the application of hollywood logic to the real world, and do a service to no one. Save, perhaps, the powerful.
i totally agree with this. some people think that there's something behind every single thing that happens, that nothing JUST HAPPENS. "there was a tornado? well, obviously the government engineered that!"
SOMETIMES I JUST RIP MY FACE OFF AND SHIT DOWN DONKEY NECKS
Gunny
Take As Needed For Pain

Post by Gunny »

VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:The older I get the less fun I see in this sort of thinking, and the more I see it as something socially harmful and personally dishonest and cowardly. I would say 78 percent of conspiracy theories are based on the idea "randomness is too scary to fathom so there MUST HAVE BEEN SOMEONE WHO CHOSE FOR THIS TO HAPPEN AS PART OF A CONSCIOUS SCHEME, THINGS DON'T JUST HAPPEN." I've said it before and say it again, Conspiracy theories are the application of hollywood logic to the real world, and do a service to no one. Save, perhaps, the powerful.
:tup:
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

para-dimensional lizard men.
Iron Goldie
Giant Eyeball of Death.

Post by Iron Goldie »

Marvel comics put out a certain absurd amount of comics per week with the intention of taking up the most space on comic racks, thus pushing out competitors, mostly indie comics.

Oh wait. Thats true.
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Post by From Blintzes to Crepes »

Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna skin my dick to this when I'm sober enough to cum.
Gunther wrote:shut up redneck
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

kale
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

White Like Jesus
How's them beans, ma?

Post by White Like Jesus »

ricin beans wrote:
i totally agree with this. some people think that there's something behind every single thing that happens, that nothing JUST HAPPENS. "there was a tornado? well, obviously the government engineered that!"
Yeah, but it's not like no conspiracy has happened in the history of ever, so to apply a blanket term like 'conspiracy theory' to every situation you find fishy is an easy and lazy way out of critical thinking.