Today's student-teacher sex scandal story...

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Re: Today's student-teacher sex scandal story...

Post by Tony Twist »

Hey, if you can make it happen then by all means ..........................

I couldn't think of any good teacher puns that weren't cliche.
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

I'LL PUT MY CHALK ALL OVER THAT BITCH'S BLACKBOARD IF YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING
Black Jacques wrote:Gordon Lightfoot looks like he was freubds with ghengus John.
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

Clap her erasers HARD.
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

i'll periodically have her on a table
Black Jacques wrote:Gordon Lightfoot looks like he was freubds with ghengus John.
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

F. Murray Sandyclam wrote:Case #3. She looks like a chick who's totally sick of guys her own age.
And a horny librarian to boot. She's probably a radical fuck.
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

F. Murray Sandyclam wrote:
Tony Twist wrote:
F. Murray Sandyclam wrote:Case #3. She looks like a chick who's totally sick of guys her own age.
And a horny librarian to boot. She's probably a radical fuck.
I don't know. I'm sensing candles, bath oils, ferrets and a stuffed cat in her apartment. I bet she eats brownies in bed and cries during The Young and the Restless.
I see that if she's looking for a relationship. If she's just looking for some cock however .................................
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

#1 looks like a total nut job, would. :mastoman:
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Post by fallbacktostone »

copstache wrote:#1 looks like a total nut job, would. :mastoman:
To which Sayar wrote back, “oh no - I’m not putting myself out there again. I made that mistake last night and you couldn’t handle it.”

:lol:
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Eng's girlfriend spotted the pair flirting and hacked into his Facebook account.
again !
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

BUNGVOX wrote:stories like this just piss me off.

that kid should be the one going to the gallows.
wordd.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

this younger generation need extinguished.. fucking generation iHipster.

oooooo me victim me get to fuck hot lady teacher---a fantasy of every kid in every school with a hot teacher grade 1-college... you hit the fucking 1/1029213129038029380193813029381038 lotto of luck--this ain't fingerbanging the prom queen, this is hot fucking at the hands of a lady that know how to fuck and suck and work you.

Goddamn fagGgggot.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

my grade 11 biology teacher was one of the hottest women to this day on the planet I've ever seen, perfect body and one of those cute face barbie benton faces, but way hotter. Drrool in School666.

googlin' around and can't find her nowadays pix :tdown: goddamn board of ejakation websites with no pix. GODDAMN dummies, no wonder USA going to hell kids learnin' from dummies.
followup... my homeroom angel wroted this on her website... gives me visions of her dressed in some black dominatrix gear...

Zero'sHotBiologyTeacher wrote:As the Assistant Principal of Instruction my focus is, of course, on student performance. A study released by the University of Pennsylvania, December, 2006, suggests the reason that US students are "falling short of their intellectual potential" is not "inadequate teachers, boring textbooks and large class sizes" but "their failure to exercise self-discipline." Before you read any further, I need to ask you to ensure that your child completes their homework. Students are less enthusiastic to complete homework as we have moved into technological era. Homework plays such a vital role in the progress of a student learning a new subject. While the grade aspect is important, the practice, homework provides, is just as important. Please encourage homework to be completed each night. This is where the student can truly learn "self-disciplline".
Last edited by Zerohero on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

When I saw it said she was a cheerleading coach, I was hoping it meant she was chowing down on some pom-pom toting teen.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/21/as ... latestnews

Shelbyville gets all the breaks!

Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Tony Twist wrote:When I saw it said she was a cheerleading coach, I was hoping it meant she was chowing down on some pom-pom toting teen.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/21/as ... latestnews

Shelbyville gets all the breaks!

a 22 year old and a 17 year old can get it on? fuck the world :tdown:
nomb
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by nomb »

How easy is it to become a teacher in the US?
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

Any school marm that wants to get it on with her pupils peni better step up her game. Gangbanging students on video? Nice.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/1 ... 99799.html
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Brittni Nicole Colleps, Texas Teacher, Found Guilty After Group Sex With 5 Students

FORT WORTH, Texas -- A former North Texas high school teacher was convicted Friday and sentenced to five years in prison for having sex with five 18-year-old students at her home.

The Tarrant County jury decided on the sentence for Brittni Nicole Colleps, 28, of Arlington after nearly three hours of deliberation. It took jurors less than an hour to find her guilty earlier in the day of 16 counts of having an inappropriate relationship between a student and teacher. The second-degree felony is punishable by two to 20 years in prison per count.

The former Kennedale High School English teacher had sex with the students at her home over two months in 2011, authorities said.

Colleps is married and has three children. She turned herself in after a cellphone video of one encounter that involved multiple students emerged. That video was shown a trial.

Three former students who testified Thursday said that they did not consider themselves victims and did not want to see their former English teacher prosecuted. The three were football and track athletes.

Arlington police Detective Jason Houston testified that charges were filed because "18 or not, it's a crime" for a teacher to have sex with her students.

Two former students told jurors their relationships with Colleps began with the exchange of text messages that quickly turned sexual.

A 19-year-old testified that he had gone to Colleps' home twice with friends and they all engaged in sexual conduct.

A former student who is now 20 testified that he engaged in group sex and recorded his last encounter on a cellphone. He said initially the students spoke of the importance of keeping their activities quiet because they didn't want their teacher to get in trouble.

The 20-year-old also said when school officials called him into the office to question him in May 2011, he denied the trysts at first because "I was trying to save her."

Colleps' husband was serving in the military overseas at the time of the encounters. Christopher Colleps said Friday that he is mad at his wife, but stands by her "because `til death do us part means `til death do us part."

He said putting her in jail would punish him and their children for something they had no control over.

Kennedale is a town of about 7,300 residents near Arlington, eight miles southeast of Fort Worth. The high school has about 3,200 students.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW

Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Gunther wrote:sup case # 2. ima be looking for you on dateaninmate.com. hit me up girl.
Not black enough boo :rhug:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/f ... -1.2537383

A Calgary Catholic teacher has been charged with sexual assault in connection with her alleged relationship with a teenage boy.

It’s alleged Jennifer Mason, 30, and the 16-year-old boy, who previously attended her school, were in a sexual relationship between August 2012 and November of last year.

Police became involved when a member of the public reported suspicious activity in a vehicle in a northwest Calgary neighbourhood. An investigation began after officers spoke to the woman and the teen.

Mason has been charged with sexual assault, invitation to sexual touching, sexual exploitation by a person in a position of trust and sexual interference.

The name of the school is not being released to protect the boy's identity.

Mason's next court appearance is set for Feb. 28.

According to the Criminal Code of Canada, a minor cannot consent to a sexual relationship with a person who is in a position of trust.

Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

So, Canada's not, like, cool with that?
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

see? always trying to be like us.
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Another martyr :mastoman:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/1 ... ostpopular

Prosecution wants SEVEN YEARS for fucking an adult male that wasn't her student
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Pisscubes wrote:You should absolutely be fired if you have sex with a student as a high school teacher.

But if the kid is 18? That should be the end of it. No law involved, you lose your teaching licsensure, that's that. Time to find a new career, hope it was worth it, etc. But going to JAIL for banging an 18 year old? No way.
The problem is that consent is difficult to define when you have a professional relationship that creates a dependency. I just tried to find out exactly what the legal situation in Switzerland is, and it seems to be a bit of a grey area. If one participant is obviously not capable of sound judgment, in our definition, it's illegal. Same reason why shrinks fucking their patients is problematic, basically.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Pisscubes wrote: Again-- you should never be able to teach again, but I think spending years in jail for having sex with an 18 year old is rather excessive, no?
I don't know man... how else is she going to repay her debt to society? This one is hard!