Twin Peaks, new edition thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
godofdeadlydeath
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

Re: Twin Peaks, new edition thread

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

T O))) M wrote:When David Bowie was yelling about "Judy" in Fire Walk With Me that was supposed to be Josie's twin sister in Seattle.
That whole scene in the FBI offices is fucking awesome. I know people complain about it, but I absolutely love it. I don't care what it means in regards to the whole series, etc., it's just a brilliant piece of film making.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Astronaut
I like to smell things.

Post by Astronaut »

Britton wrote:
Astronaut wrote:who wants to share the entire (good) set with me for a modest price?
What's the "good" set? I have two of the gold box sets and need them both to be able to watch all the episodes due to so many skipcase.ping due to a manufacturing flaw in the DVD
I was wanting the entire set, with the pilot episode, hopefully one that can play in my DVD players. I thought one set was missing the pilot and another didn't include all the episodes? Regardless this is something I've wanted to see for a while and hoping to get DVDRs until I can commit to some how importing the sets.
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Don't get MANTIS started
Scumfucker
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Scumfucker »

This thread is making me crave good black coffee.
12 Months of Mao
opinionated sumbitch

Post by 12 Months of Mao »

T O))) M wrote:When David Bowie was yelling about "Judy" in Fire Walk With Me that was supposed to be Josie's twin sister in Seattle.
I was under the impression that Judy was the monkey.
"I am a high-IQ mentally retarded adult, and bring to bear on intellectual pursuits the demonic energy which characterizes my species!" - Drinky Crow
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Josie's sister.
This Means War
The Brutality Continues...

Post by This Means War »

Picked up the Diary of Laura Palmer at a book sale yesterday!
hard paranormal dong wrote: one of these days im going to upload my fist onto the internet, i just hope one day you accidentally download it.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

saw twin peaks dvd set at big lots yesterday, $6.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
caldwell.the.great
San Dimas High school football rules!

Post by caldwell.the.great »

the gold box one?
wut
Necrometer wrote:fucking scientists
"you can't eat a sandwich with a clenched fist."
"I wish it was programmed to feel pain....I'd like to teach Watson a lesson in street knowledge....."
http://laughtrack.wordpress.com
Thrashmaster Flash
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Thrashmaster Flash »

I was just stopping by to post this. The Psych tribute shows in the past (Friday the 13th, Hitchcock medley) have been great, so I'm sure this will be excellent as well. I'm just bummed they didn't get Kyle Machlachlan. Now I'm off to Big Lots, just in case...
Thrashmaster Flash
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Thrashmaster Flash »

Just went to Big Lots: they have about 10 copies of the Twin Peaks Second Season (this one: http://www.amazon.com/Twin-Peaks-Second ... B000M3439E ) for $6. In true Big Lots fashion, they also have a ton of other great new arrivals, like Atlantic City, To Catch a Thief special edition, Youth Without Youth and a bunch of Friday the 13th special editions. Still, I think I'll try and get my hands on that gold box and finally pass on my VHS box set.
Astronaut
I like to smell things.

Post by Astronaut »

I ended up finally buying the definitive gold box set about two months ago. I usually take my time with these sets and watch one or two episodes and then wait a couple weeks and start again. So far I am thoroughly enjoying this. I tread through this thread carefully to not give away too much before I end up watching them.
caldwell.the.great
San Dimas High school football rules!

Post by caldwell.the.great »

Necrometer wrote:fucking scientists
"you can't eat a sandwich with a clenched fist."
"I wish it was programmed to feel pain....I'd like to teach Watson a lesson in street knowledge....."
http://laughtrack.wordpress.com
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

fuuuuuuuuck all of that

HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

I WILL NOT BE TROLLED
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Kurt Russell's Beard »

Shelly and Audrey, I was a freshman when this aired, the height of my hormonal torture, having gone through the same thing you can all imagine how I skinned my dick to those two gals. I used to fantasize about dating them and would sometimes make the story go wrong, they'd die in my arms, or they'd betray me, and I'd cry in bed. It was all so special and beautiful. Also because I lived in the mountains.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Bored013 wrote:
Magick Sam wrote:- yes, shelly is the most bangable.
Thank you for saying that.
+
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Sineadrepresent
Face of Collapse

Post by Sineadrepresent »

In for later. Just started disc three of the Second season and I don't want to read the rest of the thread just in case.

So far I'm still digging on the second season despite major issues:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Very interested in the lodges, and all of the plot threads stemming off of Cooper are still holding my attention.

HOWEVER, things have been getting pretty out of hand ever since Leland died.

-The Leo coma plot is getting goofy
- I fucking hate the Nadine/Hulk plot
- Haven't cared about James Hurley since he hit the road
-Losing interest in almost everything that's happening at the mill
- Everything stemming off of Andy and the department store guy looking after that orphan sucks

If it wasn't for Coop being endlessly engaging and Mulder being such a hot piece of ass I'd be slipping.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

Bored013 wrote:
Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:Shelly and Audrey, I was a freshman when this aired, the height of my hormonal torture, having gone through the same thing you can all imagine how I skinned my dick to those two gals. I used to fantasize about dating them and would sometimes make the story go wrong, they'd die in my arms, or they'd betray me, and I'd cry in bed. It was all so special and beautiful. Also because I lived in the mountains.
Audrey? Really? Explain the lure?

not only is she already hot, she dresses super hot and sometimes just FUCKS THE AIR TO TEASE YOU!
formerly ghost boner
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Kurt Russell's Beard »

ghost boner wrote:
Bored013 wrote:
Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:Shelly and Audrey, I was a freshman when this aired, the height of my hormonal torture, having gone through the same thing you can all imagine how I skinned my dick to those two gals. I used to fantasize about dating them and would sometimes make the story go wrong, they'd die in my arms, or they'd betray me, and I'd cry in bed. It was all so special and beautiful. Also because I lived in the mountains.
Audrey? Really? Explain the lure?

not only is she already hot, she dresses super hot and sometimes just FUCKS THE AIR TO TEASE YOU!
Huge factor right there. Also, I think she has a classic face, angular and gorgeous, that you might see on a black and white starlet, know what I mean? She looks evil in her hotness. That temple-mole drove me crazy. I think the fact she was playful and mischievous was a big turn on. She'd fuck an awkward freshman just to piss off her dad.

Also, I saw her in some stupid low-budget werewolf movie around the time, and she gets fully nude and fucks.

All those factors.

Her voice is sexy too.
pAppY
CYBORG TAX COLLECTOR

Post by pAppY »

I'd love to re-visit this series. Hopefully sometime in the next few months my schedule calms down enough to actually sit down and watch something.
pAppY
CYBORG TAX COLLECTOR

Post by pAppY »

Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:Also, I think she has a classic face, angular and gorgeous, that you might see on a black and white starlet, know what I mean? She looks evil in her hotness. That temple-mole drove me crazy. I think the fact she was playful and mischievous was a big turn on. She'd fuck an awkward freshman just to piss off her dad.

Also, I saw her in some stupid low-budget werewolf movie around the time, and she gets fully nude and fucks.

All those factors.

Her voice is sexy too.
Hell yes. You know, she's one of the few hollywood "stars" that I've actually had a strong attraction too. Totally classic looks.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

she does look like an old movie star/pinup model (hottest girls ever) and her role in twin peaks only furthered that. i agree the temple mole was crazy awesome, too. i dont even know if id want to see that werewolf movie just because i think girls in the right clothes and lingerie is way hotter than a naked chick ever could be. not to say i definitely will not look that up on the internet later, but i kinda wanna leave this one to my imagination (even though i probably wont)

also, she was that mega 80s babe in thrashin. hot there too.
formerly ghost boner
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

the air guitar solo in thrashin' is beyond compare in the world of awesome things. i mean sherilynn fenn is in that movie and still someone says "thrashin'" and my brain immediately thinks "air guitar solo". that's how great it is. it bests audrey horne in word association games.