special james thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Re: special james thread

Post by The Bill »

It's a sad day when any random street tough can come in here and take our umbrage.
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

wait do i have to fight harley
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

james wrote:wait do i have to fight harley
Tag Match, if you don't want a piece of her, tag me in and I'll give her my world famous flying cunt-bone masher. World famous, I'll tell you this day.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

harley is peter
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
peter is harley
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

Herpes reality
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

:cry:
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

At what price... victory?
♠V|L|N♠
Cause Of Death

Post by ♠V|L|N♠ »

james wrote:
♠V|L|N♠ wrote:James. The Asians are coming.
just to chill, or is this some pearl harbor scenario?

james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

I'm not in the mood VLN. I've been having a hard time lately. Don't say mean things or mess with me.
♠V|L|N♠
Cause Of Death

Post by ♠V|L|N♠ »

For real man, we are going to be here for the next 90 days.
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW

this is a picture of me tearing your post in half

im in a dark period right now

-james
♠V|L|N♠
Cause Of Death

Post by ♠V|L|N♠ »

Damn James, you used to be my homey, used to be my ace. Now I wanna slap the taste out yo mouth.
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

TheDOAD wrote:Help us james. You're our only hope...
luke skywalker chose to be good and moral because yoda, who was an impartial nonhuman consciousness, told him about the force, which was real. His other option was presented to him all at once by Darth Vader, with no story explanation about why Luke would want to be evil, was power.

In the story lukes choice was good vs bad because yoda told him so, so that was proof. But I don't know any yoda irl. So Explain to me why I should save everyone all the time and always come up with the funny ideas for the Relapse board.

A lot of times I don't even believe in magic anymore. And that's really painful and I don't know why. If magic isn't real then I'd be happy just to know the truth. They call that amor fati Doad, did you know that? It's love of one's fate, even if it's bad. I believe in the nobility of that a lot. I usually tradtionally have up until now, anyway. Lately I've just been confused about it.

I'm fucking depressed because I feel like there's no reason to think Darth Vader isn't right. I want to sexually abuse everyone on the Relapse board just to make myself feel powerful. But that wouldn't make me happy because I'd feel guilt. I'm in a real dark period.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

who the fuck needs yoda when there's...
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

I don't see any reason to believe in an impartial nonhuman conciousness anywhere. Stupid elephants and whales can't make art or think. Only people can. And star wars is a way of copping out and saying, "Oh maybe aliens are real out there, and we can use them to co-reflect on things, and validate something. And maybe aliens are magic and can just replace angels and thor."

the other day I remember going outside my house and seeing a fucking thousand worms crawling around the sidewalk in the rain. I remember thinking it was gross and went back inside. Now it's like a week later and I'm thinking about that memory and image and I'm wondering if it was even real. If it's not then I'm worried I might be going schizophrenic.

VLN I will battle rap you so fucking hard just to punish you for stepping to me bro
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

TheDOAD wrote:The thing about luke was he already knew good from Uncle owen and Aunt Beru, he didnt need yoda to tell him. He may have appeared to be slightly tempted at times by the dark side, but we all knew all along that his good wholesome life as a moisture farmers son kept him grounded.

I hope you are ok buddy.
right but that story validates itself through that

we never fucking see a good reason why luke made the choice he did besides fucking yoda

and then they made phantom menace, so it's all just a gaping maw of unreason, vader was CONCEIVED IN THE WOMB OF A VIRGIN BY MIDICHLORIANS AKA THE FORCE

most people think that that would be an immaculate conception but that's not true, the immaculate conception was mary being born without sin

aka dark sided things, gargoyles, psychics, what have you
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

james wrote:the immaculate conception was mary being born without sin
:?

edit: holy fuck it's true, I am the worst ex-Catholic ever
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

hey james i can finally mod my wii and now i found out my friend took his game back so i cant. i am in a dark place also. do you have steam? maybe we could play a game together or something to get out of this rut
formerly ghost boner
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

ghost boner wrote:hey james i can finally mod my wii and now i found out my friend took his game back so i cant. i am in a dark place also. do you have steam? maybe we could play a game together or something to get out of this rut
I am the fucking best at half life 2 deathmatch but this computer is not the best at running it

its a real good laptop but the graphics card is irreconcilably shitty

I dont have any other steam games I dont think

that is super ironic about your wii though dude that sucks
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

if anything i think yoda pushed luke towards the dark side. it was his training that made luke have the premonition of his friends dying. by the third movie he's dressing in black, choking dudes with the force, and exacting revenge. the only reason he can be considered a good guy in that movie is because the people he gets revenge on happen to be really nasty dudes. his redemption only comes after vader's.

actually that movie's kind of a mess when you think about it
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

james wrote:
ghost boner wrote:hey james i can finally mod my wii and now i found out my friend took his game back so i cant. i am in a dark place also. do you have steam? maybe we could play a game together or something to get out of this rut
I am the fucking best at half life 2 deathmatch but this computer is not the best at running it

its a real good laptop but the graphics card is irreconcilably shitty

I dont have any other steam games I dont think

that is super ironic about your wii though dude that sucks

dude seriously every single time i go to mod this thing something happens. the first time i had just upgraded to the new menu, then the next time i got the game and the computer broke now i got the computer up and my friend took his game back. this shit sucks. i doubt i can run HL2 on this comp but i gotta new video card i just dont know if it will work. do i just plug this fucker in? the video card on this thing is built into the motherboard so i dont know if its non upgradable or what.

edit: if i get it to work ill rock some HL2 though. wait, i dont have any money. no i wont
formerly ghost boner
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

ghost boner wrote:dude seriously every single time i go to mod this thing something happens. the first time i had just upgraded to the new menu, then the next time i got the game and the computer broke now i got the computer up and my friend took his game back. this shit sucks. i doubt i can run HL2 on this comp but i gotta new video card i just dont know if it will work. do i just plug this fucker in? the video card on this thing is built into the motherboard so i dont know if its non upgradable or what.

edit: if i get it to work ill rock some HL2 though. wait, i dont have any money. no i wont
If I win the lottery or inherit a fortune from a haunted uncle I will split it with you. That is a promise I swear I will never fucking break.

Do you have a laptop or tower? If it's a laptop I have no idea. If it's a tower you can put the graphics card in and install the drivers and the built-in video card will just chill out.
♠V|L|N♠
Cause Of Death

Post by ♠V|L|N♠ »

james wrote:VLN I will battle rap you so fucking hard just to punish you for stepping to me bro
HRD
Unloved and Weeded Out

Post by HRD »

Fuck battle rap, I'm here to battle rape :watch:
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

tower dawg. i figured it was that easy. ill probably do it tomorrow. i wish i could just put my xbox version of hl2 in the comp and rock that shits. if only life was so easy. i guess we could play team fortress. that shits free homes
formerly ghost boner