ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Music posts are a bannable offense.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Re: ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Post by FVBTVS »

man gets caught on a lathe as it is turned on. His body breaks in a way that it can spin freely with the rotation of said lathe. Each rotation smashing what’s left of his meat on the side of the machine as his fluids are released into the air as a fine mist and pieces of his body flung all over the room.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

:dann:
Oppenheimer will have completely normal and listenable audio, until such time as the Trinity test. Then special speakers will activate and literally blow out your eardrums and you'll never be able to hear a movie again. Now you understand the true power of the atom.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

The fact KVD is hosting Manson’s bday party is just absolutely fucking vile. How anyone continues to support her or him is beyond me
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Spent most of the 90's reading novels at the bar and listening to whole, yes whole, albums. Those were the days.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

when His Hero is Gone toured Europe, I got a call from someone at Cargo UK who said John peel was interested in Having them do a Peel session. The person promoting them in the UK shot it down "because too many people want to see them Play". the band was only sort of aware of what it meant, so it didn't happen. Can you imagine?
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

I wanna make ambient or noise music but it seems so inaccessible because there's more of a learning curve than just doing vocals in a hardcore band
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

PLASTIC BAD!! If you look more fake than natural, NO THANK YOU. Why are there so many blonds?????? We know it's not real and because there are so many fakes, real brunets, red heads, and black hair are far more sexy than bottled blonds. Also fake "TITIES" are no good. I have seen way to many cheapo boobs that it's just makes me feel sorry for the woman who place so much of who they are in plastic parts.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

It is perhaps ironic that religion has caused me more nihilism than any atheism ever could. Thanks to religion, I don't feel I have any chance at marriage or a family, and thanks to religion, the only things I look forward to now are my days off and movie releases. Apologists really need to stop using meaning as a motive to believe in God. Not only is it a false association, it is also insulting.
Giant Nuclear-Powered ‘Flying Hotel’ With GYM & Swimming Pool To Carry 5,000 passengers, That Can Stay Aloft For YEARS
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Shreeveera posted the video to Twitter, writing, “Here I am after inducing anaesthesia, intubating & putting a patient on controlled mechanical ventilation for a Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy case in OR. Slandering my identity, profession coz you Xbots can’t Argue FACTS!” according to gaming news outlet Dextero. He added, “SAVING LIVES- My Job. CONSOLE WARS- My Hobby.” He was allegedly trying to defend himself from accusations that he wasn’t a real doctor.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Trans women are the real women because they put in more work to be women.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Don’t force grandma in baby
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

Dear fucking GOD this is gold

Listen up BUTTERCUPS! As someone who actually grew up watching Pepé LePew (and all those “BAD” Saturday morning cartoons), I never saw Pepé as a rapist or promoting rapist culture. I didn’t even know what a rapist was. I WAS A CHILD!
Let me impart my CHILDHOOD thoughts:
The only reason I ever thought the cat tried to get away from Pepe was because she was in fact, A CAT and he was a SKUNK. (For those of you who are biologically/scientifically challenged... Skunks and Cats ARE completely different animals.) Skunks also smelled... bad.
I distinctly remember watching and thinking:
If Pepe catches up with her, she’s going to need a bath.
That’s it.
DEAR CANCEL CULTURE:
STOP READING MORE INTO OUR CHILDHOOD CARTOONS, BREAKFAST FOOD ICONS, VEHICLE NAMES, and everything else. No one became a rapist, racist, murderer, animal abuser, or dropper of anvils from watching our vintage Saturday morning cartoons while eating Aunt Jemima pancakes. You are, IN FACT, idiots, looking for attention due to the lack of parental fortitude in YOUR own lives.
You are walking, talking, “grown” infants. Screaming when you don’t get your way resulting in showing the world how truly absurd you are.
How about WE THE PEOPLE cancel YOU because WE are offended by your feckless, pansy , stupidity!
If you agree Copy & Paste or just laugh🤣🤣🤣
formerly ghost boner
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Im thinking then how undigested modern música rili is
Since jazz and blues everything went upside down, euroclasicalavantgardelike took taste from everywhere else and nothin still percolates lógica and imagination, we just vibin, so where evryone else before us and them. Ambient, noise, punkfunkpsych, Dilla, uk jungle, reggae , i mean if you contrast with whatever going on till then they are quite the logical progresion for lots of things/flavas, u dont play like that without a vibe. Just try it
Think DNA, Bad brains, slint, shellac
Glen branca, Sonic youth, Velvet underground, can
Or Indian music
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

I didn't even do nothing wrong plus I didn't know that bouncer knows karate
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Can I use your dictaphone?

No, you can use your fingers like everyone else.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

The only other gig I really wanted was playing with Ozzy Osbourne. But I ended up forming Juice 13.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

It seems to me that the younger generation will do anything to avoid the difficult bits of intimacy and closeness, preferring to cherry-pick only the fun bits.

This is not something that adults do. This is something that children putting on Mom and/or Dad's clothes and pretending to be adults do.

And besides, on a personal level, sleeping in separate rooms denies me two things that to me are the whole payoff for letting someone else into my otherwise-craving-solitude life in the first place.

One, there is no greater white noise than the breathing of a satisfied partner as she herself drifts off; it soothes my oft-racing mind and makes sleep a lot easier for me.

And two, the sunlight from the window across her bared-by-a-moved-blanket chest as I awaken and roll over to bid her good morning is the finest way to start a day ever devised by men or gods in the whole of mortal history. Can't get that if she's in the other room.

And once again considering that my default social state is "nobody belongs here except me, a few stuffed animals, and my cat", I'm content to remain "just friends" with someone who lacks the maturity or the patience for the full intimate experience. Sleep well, kiddo...at your place, not mine.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

Carhartt has gone full woke! You should see the rainbow jackets for "they" pronoun people.
formerly ghost boner
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

speaking of they!!!
According to a former resident of Miller's farm in Vermont, Miller believed that people criticized their relationship with Iron Eyes because she is "an apocalyptic Native American spider goddess" who, along with Miller as Jesus Christ, will bring about an Indigenous revolution. Miller allegedly refers to themself as a Messiah to Native Americans, although they do not have Indigenous ancestry.
I had not been following this shit :lol:
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

I’m aware that it’s silly to get emotional over insects but hope that guy gets the same treatment one day
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

If you prevent disasters, how will you know how many disasters the market can sustain?
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Necrometer wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:18 pm
If you prevent disasters, how will you know how many disasters the market can sustain?
oh wow
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

no matter how many times i read this passage from adorno, every time i audibly gasp
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR