ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Music posts are a bannable offense.
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Re: ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

The new Naked Gun reboot with Liam Neeson should begin with one of those big cop funerals with the bagpipes and everything, and a reverent eulogy and you hear someone say “truly, you were the best of us” and then it cuts to the flower arrangement and a giant picture of OJ Simpson
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Whee of the Dead
I hate my life.

Post by Whee of the Dead »

lol
cranial separation

SEX WITH HER SEVERED HEAD
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Garfield is very similar to the Joker in some ways. I can sometimes see a twisted truth in his wisecracks... and it scares me.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Sublime has a dozen huge hits, is vocally anti-racist and pro-woman, reps Minutemen and Fugazi, has endured through tragedy, and has better melodies than Nirvana. Hating on them is really showing your ass as someone who can't identify material realities underneath the aesthetics.

and also the aesthetics are good, actually. reggae and dub are better genres than alt punk anyway, and Bradley really knew his genre history on both counts. incredible band.
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

:lol: this fucking thread
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Outvestments

E.g,
I have 2,706 copies of the Burger King Xbox 360 Game "Sneak King"
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:50 pm :lol: this fucking thread
Some of these I want to demand the context.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I have 8 children.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

"I'm a fighter, I love fighting for you, I love fighters, but I can't fight for you one NFT or commemorative coin at a time when you die in a fire that you set on yourself. Please, we love fighting, we love it, and fires can be beautiful, they're a beautiful part of nature that God included because he gave us water, so much water, a little too much water, frankly, if you ask me, and so salty. So salty. But we love salt. We do, we love it, but it's like salt in the wounds of our country when patriotic Americans, great lovers of MAGA, die suddenly in little single-serving fires. So please DONATE what you can, and ideally money, not organs, because I don't think this gentleman's organs are going to be of much use, probably, maybe the deepest ones like the spleen - where is the spleen? West of the liver? Southwest? But we love the spleen, we couldn't live without it, probably."
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:lol: :lol:

I have 8 children.
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

The best part of a pet is the risk of dying to them. I would die to snuggle with an alligator and give them alittle pink flower
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

What’s weird is that, these images are not of G@za… they are from Game of Thrones. I’ve chosen these images because they represent the same narrative to me. Benjamin Netanyahu and Israel’s response to Hamas is really giving Daenerys Targaryen burning down Kings Landing in its entirety because of unprocessed trauma. In a synopsis of this particular episode of the popular TV series it is purported that Daenerys ends up burning down and destroying an entire village as opposed to just her direct enemies because she has “gone mad” and becomes a Mad Queen. In 2024 on Planet Earth, I can’t help but feel like I’m watching a similar show, but it’s not a show it’s real life and the mad king syndrome stretches from the delusional madness of persuasive men like Elon Musk & Donald Trump to really dangerous power drunk leaders like Vladimir Putin and Benjamin Netanyahu. Maybe the term is out dated and that’s why we aren’t just calling this what it is? This post is only naming a few, barely skimming the surface of the many more mad kings (and queens) of our generation but the way these listed have a way of stirring up very specific hatred of one human towards another, enough to seemingly promote this otherwise unimaginable and unnecessary & outlandish violence between individuals- it’s devastating. I understand the standard sort of gamification of ”planet earth” is overall a “dark” experience, with lots of bits of beautiful shining light but damn! The level of hatred, murder, destruction we are all currently witnessing while simultaneously ordering accessories for our nails, phones and water bottles off the internet has got me feeling some whiplash and dissociation that I’m not sure has ever been at such an all time high. I really have been taken aback and not sure how to participate fully so for now I just want to say, stay safe out there y’all, please do what you need to do to protect your bodies, minds and mental health during this time of vulnerability and chaos where it’s clear that the wars being waged are not only physical but deeply psychological and emotional. 🫂🕊️

I have 8 children.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

#Phish at the #Sphere
I swear I just talked to God
I would give you all my money, stick my dick in a blender and swear off pussy for the rest of my life in exchange for this.
Bro I met God tonight for real. I feel like I just got saved by Jesus no lie
This is what it must feel like to cum with a pussy
Because if it’s even close I’m flaying to wherever tomorrow and getting the best pussy money can buy. I don’t need to be a man no more of it means I can feel like this all the time
Fucking keep it bro if I can get this feeling instead
That was God at work or something
Like it felt like I was being saved by Jesus no lie

I have 8 children.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

we operate on the traditional, ancestral and unceded territories of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

Not sure why we feel the need to glorify the shoplifting of markers here especially since being less than glorified in situation then played some roll in it. I don't like stealing per say but I wouldn't judge people too harshly until I knew all the details of their situation either. But despite it I would not attempt to turn them into 'Robin Hood' by needlessly including the info with something like this here. It kind of takes away from it really. If nothing else it did for me by creating that 'efffffff' feeling when I read it. I'm also partial so I won't try to hide that as being a big fan of Kurt but I probably don't say anything if it didn't come off like a good thing the way it was stated. It's weird and only mention it out of concern and not out of criticism. I hope that resonates some anyway. And yes I would love to have that damn Van lol. Van Dam Dam Van
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Dune 2 is like Star Wars crossed with Braveheart.
I liked it a lot better than the first one because of the fighting.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.