ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Music posts are a bannable offense.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Re: ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Post by THE KILL »

@mikerotchburns6295
6 months ago
A side gym goal of mine was to get huge so I can wear stupid shit. Now that I’m putting up more weight than most, my gym fashion involves finding the weirdest and cheapest shirts I can in the clearance section and turning them into cutoffs.

My favorite says “you got this bbygrl, keep going!!” in bright pink and cost me 2$. I either get compliments or weird looks - nothing in between.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

The objectives of the project are:
🔲to make Flash an enjoyable film, making viewing more fluid and without dwelling on bad visual effects.
🔲to make the movie more blended with the snyderverse (colour grading, lens flares, some easter egg, some cut differences and maybe a new post credit).
🔲to set a foot in the world of cinema. I talk for me and for all the brave superheroes who want to join the project❗️

Show me your interest, and we will create a masterpiece❗️
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

This is for everyone who’s been dumped by TEXT Message by someone they spent almost every day with in a serious relationship.

I got DUMPED via TEXT message yesterday by the only man I’ve ever said “I love you” to.

Fun fact! this is the same guy who told me he was appalled that I had previously been dumped multiple times in the past by text message. He said he would never do anything like that to me, would never hurt me and always treat me with respect and communicate with me so I wouldn’t be blindsided or ghosted on.

Just 4 days before he dumped me, he said that I “was the only woman in the world he wanted to be with. (And) I love you more than I can express. To me you are the perfect woman for me.” Then…..surprise! 4 days after sharing his deep and serious feelings for me, I received a much delayed “Reply Text” where he said, “I don’t have feelings for you anymore. My feelings just changed. I don’t love you and I don’t want to be with you anymore.”
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

By far the worst experience I've ever had at the gathering of the juggalos, people were stealing shit out of people's tents, people getting killed left and right with fentanyl it wasn't just juggalo Jesus I heard of at least three or four people dying. Fentanyl is everywhere nowadays but the difference is someone was intentionally doing this people just come in there with bad intentions anymore it's not about spraying a little bit of faygo and loving your brothers and sisters I got hit in the mouth with a Powerade bottle full of rocks in the lid was closed someone threw it from in front of me so they were deliberately trying to fuck me up with that luckily I got a thick skull anybody else would have been fucked up and then someone hit me in the back as hard as they could with a full 2 L of faygo they didn't spray none out or anything and it was thrown from like five feet from me people just try to hurt people over there now they were throwing rocks setting off fireworks on people throwing the boxes at people like I said I've been a juggalo since I was 10 years old but I'm embarrassed to even consider myself a juggalo nowadays, people had their fucking kids in there and everything like you don't take your fucking kids to something like that naked people walking around everywhere the possibility of getting hurt by some random object getting thrown. I have to say this too because no one seems to be talking about it but violent j is a hypocritical piece of shit you claim to be against pedophilia but dating a woman who is 21 years younger than you he's a fucking predator bro whether she's of legal age or not. And he's fucked young girls for a long time now esham spoke about it on death of an indie label look it up on YouTube. Most juggalos have lost their way and forgot what it truly means to be a juggalo it's about love not hate the only thing violent j could talk about was fuck Trump fuck CM punk literally spreading hatred but you can't address the fact that people are dying at your festival and getting fucked up. I will never go back ever I'm selling all my juggalo jerseys if anybody wants one I got some fresh ass shit like I said I don't even want to be a part of it no more at least Ouija Macc spoke up and said something he's my favorite artist anyways so I'll go to his shows but fuck the gathering of the juggalos
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

LPT Request: What items can I carry to make life a little sillier?
submitted 23 hours ago by GenericUsernameHi& 2 more

I already carry a bubble wand with me just in case, and I just bought a kazoo at my friend’s advice. What other small items can I fit in my bag/pocket to make life sillier?
Xpost irrational angry thread
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

hahaha I saw that stupid reddit post and got angry without even clicking on it... it's way worse than I anticipated

your gotj post is a big in for later

- - -
she eats the Jesus crust for herself out of selfishness because they are stinky and delicious to her, where as the christian metalheads are essentially hotdogs or chicken nuggets
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

100% agreed and the people I've been having arguments with are messed up. Only 1 conversation has been civil and actually speculative while agreeing in with me in the end that the behavior isn't very good.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Am I supposed to stop having sex if my girlfriends child is hurt?
Had a date with my girlfriend that ended up with sex on the couch. She has a 2 year-old daughter who is very flexible and is already starting to climb out of her crib. Well we were right in the middle of it when we hesr a THUMP from upstairs and then her daughter crying. Obviously it was her daughter who climbed out her crib and fell on the floor. I tried pulling away and she stopped me and said she'll take care of her when we both cum because this happens all the time. This child was SCREAMING. I was scared she hit her head. I couldn't finish because I just could not stop worrying so I just went home without either of us cumming. I tired texting my gf if her daughter is okay but no response. The child is not mine but I love her regardless. What the hell was I supposed to do? When I have my own kids if I hear someone get hurt I always thought it was morally correct to stop whatever I was doing to see if they're okay. Are you supposed to not if you're used to it?
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I feel like a dangerously large portion of the world economy is based on jacking off.

I have 8 children.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

Catch Flo Milli's NEW Slurpee Song
formerly ghost boner
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

“Oh, if there's one thing I hang onto
That gets me through the night
I ain't gonna do what I don't want to
I'm gonna live my life”

Right on, Bon Jovi

Lol
formerly ghost boner
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I love as same your following this music with in your Video,
Marry Christmas!
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

We’re watching Metallica step into that Rolling Stones spot right now. And Foo Fighters are another one of those groups. And Korn, Papa Roach [and] Deftones, we’re like the next Metallicas. You know what I mean? That’s it. We’re stepping into that spot now. It just comes to, I guess, being able to survive the treachery of this rock and roll life.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

slice of heaven, my queer erotic horror novelette abt Black angels, mutual cannibalism & deteriorating mental health debuting this halloween (details below)🪽

🩸where beasts roam, my adult queer erotic goth-metal futuristic/dystopian horror saga releasing fall ‘24

I have 8 children.
Eight Bit Alien

:lol:
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

A Worker Lets Too Many People On Slide, So People Die
formerly ghost boner
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

"X"? Most moronic and superfluous rebranding in a very long time. Musk instead should have provided for this communication platform to work properly again and to safeguard it from the lunatics, perverse, depraved, hatemongers, and fascists. But... "fReE SpEeCh".
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

i might have put this here already but fuck it. this guy is such a fuckn idiot
What's on my mind we're being ADD and chemically embalanced And I think I might be part to schizophrenic it's frantic my dad was and a man at the present present and have an learning disability I'm doing Just peachy I only wish God or odin or whoever the creator is didn't bless me what he fucked up mental decismental disorders like they said Einstein was half retarded wow I'm kind of like Same way I can read really really good spell really really good I understand and study astrology astrology astrology paleontology being tall with you that's what I used to want to be when I grew up lol funny because I always thought a paleontologist was like Indiana Jones And I've been digging holes since I was a 3 years old looking for dinosaur bones I wanted to be a lot of things I studied bones even like I said paleontologist So when I have a kid which I don't Think will happen hes hes either gonna be a fucking genius and prosper or he'll be a maniac maniac that is intelligent lol But anyways high desert Is friend of mine and no family out here But that's You relevant I am having a free giveaway today At Yuma road Apple Valley I'll put out some pictures of what we got A lot of antiques a lot of paintings a lot of everything So come on come on Really it's An estate Cell My wife grandma grandma used to own a flea mark and they been collecting for over 80 years So if you can please help us out anywhere we can we might be losing our home so we're selling everything My wife I don't wanna sell my bike I love that bike so so come on and show up thank you guys
Last edited by ghost boner on Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
formerly ghost boner
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Most of them grew up to be productive members of society. (It was a school for rich kids.)
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

ABSOLUTELY! NEVER GIVE UP!YOU CAN DO IT! WE CAN BE UNITED STRONG HEROES TOGETHER FOR OURSELVES AND THE WORLD! I BELIEVE IN US ALL!
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

vern any time you want to post the chaotic ramblings of sun damaged imbeciles you are more than welcome to. repeats and all

I have 8 children.
Eight Bit Alien

Necrometer wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:45 pm
ABSOLUTELY! NEVER GIVE UP!YOU CAN DO IT! WE CAN BE UNITED STRONG HEROES TOGETHER FOR OURSELVES AND THE WORLD! I BELIEVE IN US ALL!
Manowar kills!
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

she/her
~artist~storyteller~healer~
~queer~neurodivergent~iraqi jew~crohn's~ celiac bb~
~anna and sometimes dina~
hi folk i have a new radio show going live now at 9pm on x

intention is for folks to carve out a space for purposefully getting lost in your minds geography while embracing the notions and practices of sonic exploration without boundaries

some inspo via lygia clark, stanley brown, milton graves, marion brown and not picture is guy debords concept of the derive as "a mode of experimental behaviour linked to the conditions of urban society: a technique of rapid passage though varied ambiances."

link in bio! enjoy!

I have 8 children.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

I liked Dial of Destiny even better the second time.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road