godofdeadlydeath wrote: It might end up in a McMahon-centric mess
this.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Re: Sir Schwartz's Unstoppable Pro Wrestling Thread

Post by The Bill »

Molester Stallone wrote:You guys get so pissy about this stuff. Do yourselves a favor and just stop watching it if it bothers you so much. Start a new hobby, I think stamp collecting is pretty dead though.
But I like to complain about stuff I like. I am on the internet after all.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Molester Stallone wrote:You guys get so pissy about this stuff. Do yourselves a favor and just stop watching it if it bothers you so much. Start a new hobby, I think stamp collecting is pretty dead though.
shut up threadlocker mcgillicutty.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Molester Stallone wrote:I hope The Schwartz locks this thread too. He's too good of a guy to have his name attached to this debacle.

The good news is Netflix streaming has WWE Macho Madness: The Randy Savage Ultimate Collection now. It's like 475 minutes of Madness...I'm stoked.
you and i don't agree on hardly anything but the macho man collection is top shelf all the way. no corny WWE revisionist documentary just matches and promos.
Turd Murder
One Of Many Accounts

Post by Turd Murder »

Posted this on LOP's news page :
How do you say 'living abortion' in Spanish? The gosh darn PPV didn't need his crude stereotype of a gimmick showing up and, just, well its like him finding a dead cow on the side of the dirt road he lives on, and with a little confidence he stops his truck and sizes up the mess, and when no one's coming either way, he makes sweet and dirty Mexican love to the pile. He's an opportunist in that sense. He doesn't like it when they move beneath him.

Finger of Shame WWE!

Which rookie dyed Diesel' s beard and hair for him? Think it was Del Rio? Were his hands stained? I know he musta had a brown face afterwards for the gratitude he'd have to show the KLIQ and it's Bride of Frankenstein. Really Stef? You talk like that at home with the kids when Paul's 'out with the boys' again since he's taken the new position and his butt buddy is back, so of course she shows up on television, showing off her speech class lessons.

Not that I'm asking for a refund (50 bucks is 50 bucks) I definitely did not get my money's worth. That was worth whatever DVD's go for in the bargain bin at Walmart.
Patheric.

Rusty Pipes
Like · Reply · Unsubscribe · 3 minutes ago
The Schwartz
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by The Schwartz »

honestly you xasthur fans are complete xasthur fans. That ending ruled and threw everyone off. If anyone thinks Del Rio is going to dominate the WWE now is retarded. He is the champ because of a run in for fucks sake. It' not like it's going to last. You have HHH fucking over Cena and Kevin Nash fucking over Punk. It could go millions of awesome places now.

Stallones is right this thread needs katboxed
The Schwartz
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by The Schwartz »

Sgt. Pat O'Phile
Keep it thick...

Post by Sgt. Pat O'Phile »

KEVIN NASH OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE
kmfcm
I hate my life.

Post by kmfcm »

none of you seriously expected the WWE to NOT fuck that up, right???
"the fuck is this?, the fuck is that?"
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

kmfcm wrote:none of you seriously expected the WWE to NOT fuck this up, right???
it's one of those things that you just hope they don't screw up but in the back of your mind you know they will.
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Again, how did they FUCK IT UP? Because, what, Punk didn't win in a dominant fashion, forcing Cena to snap and turn heel? Is that what you want? I really don't get what finish you guys expected. If you don't like Del Rio, that's one thing, but that's the whole nature of the MitB gimmick was perfect for this scenario; it's either tailor made for plucky upstarts (which, in the WWE, that's what Bryan is) or for chickenshit heels (remember how Edge won his first title? Yeah, it was after Cena won an Elmination Chamber and had the ever-loving shit kicked out of him, and Edge cashed in). Is RAW going to be predictable tonight? Hell Fucking No. Which, again, you can't say has been the case for a long, long time. Even last year with Nexus, once it got down to the "Cena gets fired if he loses," you could basically predict where it was going, and of course, that's how it went. This, however, is unpredictable, and dare I say... (to quote The Miz, who I think is a great heel and a pretty good wrestler now) AWESOME.

Also, no one's commenting on the Orton/Christian match, or the Edge promo before? That match was top-notch. Even the Sheamus/Henry ending was good, because it keeps both guys strong. And now I suspect Henry will be going after Orton, which, given Henry's recent work, might not be horrible. They're finally booking him as an unstoppable monster heel. They tried this back in '06, only to have Undertaker kill that at Wrestlemania, but this year I think it's working.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
kmfcm
I hate my life.

Post by kmfcm »

I thought they fucked it up when they had CM Punk come back not even a month later. Should have been longer.
They always rush shit though.

Everyone I talk to says the Christian/Orton match was the only good thing about Summer Slam.

I was at a show, I didn't see it.
"the fuck is this?, the fuck is that?"
Sgt. Pat O'Phile
Keep it thick...

Post by Sgt. Pat O'Phile »

Apart from Del Rio it wasn't all that bad. The Miz is annoying as fuck but knows how to make things work. I enjoyed how far out Orton went in his match too, dude is on fire. But still... I mean fuck, they got the whole world watching and EXCITED for the first time in ages I'd guess. There's more that could've been done. And even more that shouldn't have been.
Turd Murder
One Of Many Accounts

Post by Turd Murder »

Recent reports circulating that Punk received a small WWE logo tattoo Monday morning in Los Angeles are completely unfounded, Colt Cabana said when we reached him for a quote. He also said no comment to the allegations that Punk has been asking for phone numbers of McMahon female cousins aged 18-25...
Broken Into Pieces
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Broken Into Pieces »

the wrestling DVDs I ordered last week arrived the day after I got back to the UK :awesome:
kmfcm wrote:I thought they fucked it up when they had CM Punk come back not even a month later. Should have been longer.
this

also, Kevin Nash? really? that dude wasn't even particularly good IN his prime, and that was 15 years ago...
Image Image
Xbox 360: Pabo Byungshin
¡Viva los Rudos!
oskorei noise industries
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Broken Into Pieces wrote:the wrestling DVDs I ordered last week arrived the day after I got back to the UK :awesome:
kmfcm wrote:I thought they fucked it up when they had CM Punk come back not even a month later. Should have been longer.
this

also, Kevin Nash? really? that dude wasn't even particularly good IN his prime, and that was 15 years ago...
exactly.....what's next......x-pac?
godofdeadlydeath

Nash has always been good on the mic. I think his back-and-forth with Punk was a little off at first, but he found his footing. I don't think if they have a match it will be any good, but their mic work should be good, at least. I'm liking the whole "who's behind all this" aspect of it. It's very unlike nowadays WWE to draw out a mystery of any kind, but I'm glad they're doing it this way.

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

:fonz:
godofdeadlydeath

So HHH announces the Nash/Punk match at the beginning of RAW. Then, I'm assuming, they get Nash's physical results back during RAW, see he has some heart problem that should keep him out of the ring, and they change the match to HHH vs. Punk at Night of Champions on the fly, during a backstage segment. Kind of lame, but their match should be way better than Nash/Punk. Either way, I'm not going to order the PPV.

Did anyone see the Christian/Orton cage match from the live Smackdown this Tuesday? I'm guessing that feud is finally over now, but holy shit did those guys have a great run together. Also, Orton vs. Ziggler on RAW this past week was surprisingly great. Orton's been on fire in the ring this year.

Broken Into Pieces
O.G. Interwebber

watched DGUSA's October 2010 events earlier this week

Silas Young is really fucking impressive, moreso each time I see him. I've only seen his DGUSA appearances; anyone know where it is he usually works?

Sami Callihan gets better and better, his DGUSA promos suck though. They make him look like a whiny emo faggot, not a mentally-tortured psychopath.

Also a bit annoyed that Arik Cannon is basically a jobber in that promotion.
Image Image
¡Viva los Rudos!
oskorei noise industries
badgevvrecker
I know you are but what am I?

Post by badgevvrecker »

nash was always an expert mic handler in his prime, no question. huge tall motherfuckers just don't tend towards wrestling that well, and he's a prime example. still, i don't understand how anyone could doubt his past mic skills. haven't been watching raw so i can't comment, but the little bit of shoot interviews i've seen him do as of late have been pretty damn eloquent for being off the hip from a drunk old wrestler.
Broken Into Pieces
O.G. Interwebber

try telling Claudio Castagnoli that tall guys can't wrestle
Image Image
¡Viva los Rudos!
oskorei noise industries
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

Broken Into Pieces
O.G. Interwebber

Luca Blight wrote:watching the Randy Savage collection on Netflix...

dude was such an awesome chickenshit heel...he was an absolute bastard, using shortcuts, foreign objects, and using Liz as a shield...yet he was still menacing and a legitimate threat-something heels nowadays can't pull off, and haven't been able to in a long time
Jon Moxley proved you wrong.
Image Image
¡Viva los Rudos!
oskorei noise industries