Patrice Oneal had a stroke and is probably dead or dying

Music posts are a bannable offense.
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Re: Patrice Oneal had a stroke and is probably dead or dying

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

I hate how the anti-woke "old school" guys like DiPaolo and Cumia still try to point to Patrice as evidence that "I can't be racist, I was friends with him!" Even though every time they had a serious conversation about race or anything important, those idiots always steamrolled him or ignored everything poignant that he was actually saying. They just paint him with that "He wasn't afraid to say how he felt!" brush. He was fucking awesome and I hate when "modern comedy" fans try to act like "oh he would've hated Cancel Culture today!" as if they know better. Fuck off.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:55 am DiPaolo
Was this guy ever funny? The few snippets of his stuff I’ve seen was such complete garbage that other hacks would call him a hack. He also has the most punchable face in existence.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

cxwx wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:43 pm
Was this guy ever funny? The few snippets of his stuff I’ve seen was such complete garbage that other hacks would call him a hack. He also has the most punchable face in existence.
Personally I do think he's funny, but nowhere near the level of the guys he's around. For me DiPaulo is an in-context guy, he's much much better as a conversation/riff guy than as a standup.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:48 pm
cxwx wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:43 pm
Personally I do think he's funny, but nowhere near the level of the guys he's around. For me DiPaulo is an in-context guy, he's much much better as a conversation/riff guy than as a standup.
He used to be tolerable on O&A and Tough Crowd but he's gone so hard in the contrarian direction these days that anything I ever hear him on just sucks.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele