Trayvon Martin

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrophilic Mallard
Wandering Johnny!

Trayvon Martin

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Why's this causing rallies?

Now black panthers are offering $10k bounty on his shooter.

WTF.
Last edited by Necrophilic Mallard on Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by soiled depends »

Necrophilic Mallard wrote:WTF.
your country sucks. Your threads suck.
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

hey why yall mad bout bigots n murders???!!!?!?,"!?@
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Post by fallbacktostone »

Magick Sam wrote:why is this causing rallies? an innocent young black kid visiting his dad gets killed by a neighborhood watch bigot psycho, said bigot psycho doesn't get arrested

if there's another side to this story other than that the kid was wearing a fucking hoodie, which is apparently grounds for being murdered, I haven't found it

:drool:

unbelievably shit thread
because of insane shit like this..

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bernie-goldb ... on-martin/
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

of course the dude who did it is from my hometown

of course
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
Necrophilic Mallard
Wandering Johnny!

Magick Sam wrote:an innocent young black kid visiting his auntgets killed by a neighborhood watch bigotpsycho, said bigotpsycho doesn't get arrested
ya, ok.
don't know he's innocent; 17 is not that young; visiting his aunt is irrelevant; the shooter probably was a bigot, but not a fucking psycho
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

current hardcore thread
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Magick Sam wrote:jesus fucking christ...

this shit is so depressing
sharpton and a few other people had about 2-3 days of trying to nationalize the story before the so called right wing shit started to want to get into a fight over it. it's so fucking depressing.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
http://freebeacon.com/registered-dem-killed-trayvon/ :drool:
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

and the sanford police department has been leaking shit about trayvons school record because they've been drawing so much heat. like it matters he was suspended because he had a baggie that used to have weed in it
Jesus H Dump
Cranker9

Post by Jesus H Dump »

NIGGER :invcross: :fp:
CoconutBackwards1
One Of Many Accounts

Post by CoconutBackwards1 »

Anyone see Zimmerman's side?
The only question that I thought was hard was do I like Kirk, or do I like Picard?
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

CoconutBackwards1 wrote:Anyone see Zimmerman's side?
wait, is he the guy who habitually calls the police and was instructed not to approach the kid by 911 operators?
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

and if you have any interest in preserving your own mental health i recommend not listening to the 911 calls.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Necrophilic Mallard wrote:17 is not that young
He was a kid. That's way too fucking young to die.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

HOODIE HUSTLAS
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Necrophilic Mallard
Wandering Johnny!

fallbacktostone wrote:and the sanford police department has been leaking shit about trayvons school record because they've been drawing so much heat. like it matters he was suspended because he had a baggie that used to have weed in it
oh right, it's a conspiracy, of course.
Fact #7
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

the police department is trying to cover their ass for completely botching the investigation. anyone with half a fucking brain who has spent 20 seconds googling the story should know this.
krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

Necrophilic Mallard wrote:
fallbacktostone wrote:and the sanford police department has been leaking shit about trayvons school record because they've been drawing so much heat. like it matters he was suspended because he had a baggie that used to have weed in it
oh right, it's a conspiracy, of course.
no, covering one's ass happens after the fact. "conspiracy" denotes premeditation.

p.s. you are having your pleasure to kill moment right now. you will probbly never live down whiteknighting this guy.
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
CoconutBackwards1
One Of Many Accounts

Post by CoconutBackwards1 »

krudmonk wrote:
CoconutBackwards1 wrote:Anyone see Zimmerman's side?
wait, is he the guy who habitually calls the police and was instructed not to approach the kid by 911 operators?
I'd just rather hear both sides and find out the truth.
The only question that I thought was hard was do I like Kirk, or do I like Picard?
Necrophilic Mallard
Wandering Johnny!

here's what we know:
<known> bigot sees unfamiliar kid walking down residential street after dark
<known> follows kid, asks him his business, calls 911
<unclear> escalation...shot fired

Sounds like a case of when keeping it real goes wrong.

It's unclear whether the shooting was justifiable; the only eye witness account said he saw trayvon standing over the shooter, then heard a shot, then saw trayvon laying on the ground...could be full of shit.
Fact #7
krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

Necrophilic Mallard wrote:here's what we know:

It's unclear whether the shooting was justifiable; the only eye witness account said he saw trayvon standing over the shooter, then heard a shot, then saw trayvon laying on the ground...could be full of shit.
are you missing the part where this kid is approached by an armed man with no real authority? he was within his rights to defend himself, not the other way around. you can't assault someone and cry self defense when they fight back.
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

I prefer the Cory Maye story: Twenty-one year old black guy shoots and kills white cop during botched no-knock raid in Mississippi, FOX News goes to bat for him.

I'm obviously all for shooting some asshole trying to rob you or break into your house or carjack you. Not sure what was happening here. Not saying kid was some sweet angel but sure sounds like he was initially minding his own business and this guy Zimmerman got a wild hair up his ass about something.
Haha,
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

krudmonk wrote:
Necrophilic Mallard wrote:here's what we know:

are you missing the part where this kid is approached by an armed man with no real authority? he was within his rights to defend himself, not the other way around. you can't assault someone and cry self defense when they fight back.
but he was the head of the neighborhood watch! that means he doesn't need 911 to recommend that he doesn't RUN AFTER A GUY FOR LOOKING SUSPICIOUS WITH A GUN.
Black Jacques wrote:Gordon Lightfoot looks like he was freubds with ghengus John.
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

The Torsion wrote:Not sure what was happening here.
as far as i'm concerned the only relevant detail needed to charge this guy for murder is he called 911 (for the 40th time or so in the last year because he's paranoid), said he saw someone suspicious, the operator specifically told zimmerman not to follow the kid, zimmerman ignored her, initiated contact, kid's dead. no matter what happened after he initiated contact, the stand your ground law was irrelevant at that point. for the police to let him go like he was an innocent bystander is truly insane