Trayvon Martin

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
User avatar
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 10406
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:47 pm
Location: It's Tyler Perry's world, I just live here.

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by The Torsion »

Seriously, Trayvon Martin was basically a "decent kid"? Everything about him says wannabe thug "baby gangster" bullshit. But it's really beside the point. You should be angry that a prosecutor could be so influenced by PR and political hype bullshit to go for such a trumped up charge and have to turn it into a character assassination, instead of being shocked and appalled when it backfires.
Haha,
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 64576
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by Necrometer »

The Torsion wrote:Seriously, Trayvon Martin was basically a "decent kid"? Everything about him says wannabe thug "baby gangster" bullshit.
I'm not so sure about this. I think your "wannabe" and "baby" modifiers excuse him from doing any actual harm, right? He's not decent because he's been brought up in a culture that encourages him to perpetuate that "bullshit"? I know you don't have sympathy for people doing things because of social pressure, but I do. I have seen myself (more when I was younger) go with the flow (against something I believe in) too many times to condemn a teenager for similar behavior.

One way I am feeling less heart-bleedy is hearing the black community respond to this with the "WHY DO YOU THINK WE ARE SCARY? YOU ARE RACIST" mantra when I already cracked that case in 2009:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=35974
In the wake of this shit, it would be nice to see the community dedicate some of their response inward, perhaps asking black people to stop trying to make white people fear them.
Deez Nutz wrote:1. I don't go in to areas where "shady" characters loom. Problem averted.
2. But if I have to, because Virginia is a Gold Star Open-Carry State, I carry a nice big 1911 on my side. Problem averted.
:lol:
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Gunther
Forum Administrator
Posts: 13044
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:51 pm

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by Gunther »

that deez nuts post is amazing.

anyone walking around with a visible weapon on their side that isn't a cop is a retard with a dick the size of a grain of rice.
Black Jacques wrote:Gordon Lightfoot looks like he was freubds with ghengus John.
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 64576
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by Necrometer »

but... ding dong skillz!?!?!?!

maybe he meant "on my side" non-literally, like "on my team" ? let's hope...
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Gunther
Forum Administrator
Posts: 13044
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:51 pm

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by Gunther »

Image

PROBLEM AVERTED

because who ever wants to hurt someone who has a gun in plain view
Black Jacques wrote:Gordon Lightfoot looks like he was freubds with ghengus John.
User avatar
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.
Posts: 33105
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:26 pm
Location: Decapitation Capital of Canaduh

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by soiled depends »

i don't remember deez nutz ever having much of a brain to begin with...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Image
User avatar
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL
Posts: 6719
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:36 am
Location: Pine and oak

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by Raw Ting »

Dollars to donuts says deez nuts ends up on the receiving end of a vicious beating by his own gun
User avatar
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.
Posts: 33105
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:26 pm
Location: Decapitation Capital of Canaduh

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by soiled depends »

dude, that plastic star wars blaster is sooo scary... :fp:
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Image
User avatar
Chevalier Mal Fet
O.G. Interwebber
Posts: 4658
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:02 pm
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Contact:

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by Chevalier Mal Fet »

The Torsion wrote:Seriously, Trayvon Martin was basically a "decent kid"? Everything about him says wannabe thug "baby gangster" bullshit. But it's really beside the point. You should be angry that a prosecutor could be so influenced by PR and political hype bullshit to go for such a trumped up charge and have to turn it into a character assassination, instead of being shocked and appalled when it backfires.
There is no evidence Martin's behavior extended beyond that of a typical teenage boy his age. No criminal record, no testimony to the fact that he was some kind of out of control jerk with a chip on his shoulder. As opposed to Zimmerman. When you are a jury or anyone trying to sort out who was at wrong in a scenario, you consider the history of the actors along with the facts. There is nothing in Martin's history, and no evidence from that evening, that I've been made aware of that leads one to believe he was doing anything other than what his father and friend claim that he was doing on the evening in question, walking home from a store, when this creepazoid started stalking him.
Dudes - check out my record: https://linktr.ee/illuminihilation
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 19266
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by spacehamster »

Teenage boys are annoying. News at ten.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Ray
ultimate EVIL
Posts: 6728
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: pee-pee soaked heckhole

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by Ray »

If we're going to go into "who dun wat b4"... Zimmerman had been on this planet for 11 more years...
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 64576
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by Necrometer »

how the hell did he escape getting shot all that time!?!?!?
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Ray
ultimate EVIL
Posts: 6728
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: pee-pee soaked heckhole

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by Ray »

averting problems!!
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
User avatar
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 12240
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:00 am
Location: ಠ_ಠ

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by Friendly Goatus »

it's sad that people need race taken out of the equation to relate, despite it being such a driving force in this incident
User avatar
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 10406
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:47 pm
Location: It's Tyler Perry's world, I just live here.

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by The Torsion »

Hahaha I never said I thought what he did was "okay", I said I'm glad he didn't get convicted of 2nd degree murder, which is a trumped up, politically motivated charge. The state overshot its mark, and they got fucked. LOL.
Haha,
User avatar
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 12240
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:00 am
Location: ಠ_ಠ

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by Friendly Goatus »

but why are you so happy about this?
User avatar
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL
Posts: 6739
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:48 pm

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

Waiting for Zimmerman to get a guest commentary job on Fox News.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
User avatar
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL
Posts: 6739
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:48 pm

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

Ray wrote:
Zerohero wrote:
whole thing is just a big fat fart, not worth protesting and not worth getting in uproars over the horror of flori dah jury.

There. And not worth the emotional little crying parties some people on here have partaken in... because neither was this http://cnsnews.com/news/article/four-ch ... rman-trial
4 kids were gunned down in gang violence and somehow CNN marketing wizards are able to link it to Zimmerman trial to get more hits. Way to go CNN. :wank: :tdown: :wank:
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
User avatar
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 13251
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:33 am
Location: here. now.

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by MANTIS »

Pisscubes wrote: What I'm most upset about is this: If a dude who has absolutely no authority vested in him by the community doesn't like how I look and has a gun, he can follow me--despite the cops directly telling him he shouldn't.
It was a dispatcher that told him he didn't need to follow, not a cop. You make some good points though
Ray
ultimate EVIL
Posts: 6728
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: pee-pee soaked heckhole

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by Ray »

Pisscubes wrote: I also think that he's a pathetic little wanna be cop who started shit with a teen and couldn't finish it.
Started what shit, though? He started profiling and following Martin, yeah. Something else starts once someone throws a punch and gets physical, no? Everyone acts like this whole thing had some sinister, singular flow to it all... that doesn't sit right with me. But I don't know what fucking happened.

Charles Barkley thinks Martin "flipped the switch" and escalated it.
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Ray
ultimate EVIL
Posts: 6728
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: pee-pee soaked heckhole

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by Ray »

But he's black!

No, I'm kidding, but I kind of appreciate the level-headedness and ability to offer a point of view that's not emotional in the wake of this media shitstorm.
Can we both agree he approached the kid in probably a less than friendly way?
Totally.
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
User avatar
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)
Posts: 8972
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:23 am

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

I feel like you people are arguing about a movie and it's reviews at this point.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES
Posts: 6615
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:21 pm

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

Pisscubes wrote:
The Torsion wrote:Hahaha I never said I thought what he did was "okay", I said I'm glad he didn't get convicted of 2nd degree murder, which is a trumped up, politically motivated charge. The state overshot its mark, and they got fucked. LOL.
I disagree, but I don't think you're crazy for that opinion. I can see it, I suppose.
Again, that really doesn't mean anything. A second degree murder charge includes all the lesser included offenses, so he could've still been convicted on manslaughter or criminally negligent homicide. If they only charged him with manslaughter, he couldn't've been convicted of a higher charge. If you don't ask for it you can't get it, even if you've proved it.
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
Ray
ultimate EVIL
Posts: 6728
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: pee-pee soaked heckhole

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by Ray »

Pisscubes wrote:Slowly but surely the gun is the ultimate way to defend anything. It's claimed that it's for defense, but what it is also for, for many people but not all, is a way to justify how small and scared they feel.
Yeah, I kind of wonder if Zimmerzib's disposition and intent would have been different enough had he carried a knife or something instead of a gun, different enough to change the whole outcome... because he could've easily just stabbed him in the belly in this case. I hope no one out there is arguing against the lethality of the gun alone, because obviously Martin wasn't shot from far away, or in the back while running.
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
User avatar
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 10406
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:47 pm
Location: It's Tyler Perry's world, I just live here.

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by The Torsion »

Again, he said the kid was cutting through yards, scoping out houses, not just casually strolling down the street. It doesn't matter because you girls forget any detail that doesn't support your strawman because it breaks your hearts that an angelic black youth was struck down. Even more hilarious is pretending that any of you would ever be eyed suspiciously as you awkwardly stroll down the street wheezing in your sweatpants at any time of the day or night. Get fucking real. And please fuck off with this gun culture whining. It is so fucking douchey to worry about what people who have done nothing wrong keep in their homes or on them, or why they do it. You're projecting your own nebbish-y isecurity on them as much as you claim they're supposedly compensating for theirs. Like I said, I work with a guy who shot and killed a kid burglarizing his house. He's also a gun nut with Glock and NRA bumper stickers. I'll ask him what he thinks about you enlightened fags' opinions that he's a small-dicked overcompensating wimp.
Haha,
Post Reply