Trayvon Martin

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

The Torsion wrote:whining.
The Torsion wrote:you girls...wheezing in your sweatpants...fucking douchey...you enlightened fags' opinions that he's a small-dicked overcompensating wimp.
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Emoticons don't work on my crackberry zak. Also don't care (happy actually), that the over-ambitious prosecution's charge backfired on them so severely that they couldn't even get a lesser charge out of it. Too bad, so sad. Maybe nezt time don't try to be a hero on some horseshit moral crusade on behalf of Obama and Jay-Z.
Haha,
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

Just saying be a little less aggro. No one here is attacking you personally, it's a mere disagreement.
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Scratching my big cro-magnon head trying to recall a disagreement on here that didn't involve people being aggressive assholes.
Haha,
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

The Torsion wrote:Again, he said the kid was cutting through yards, scoping out houses, not just casually strolling down the street.
I haven't listened to the 911 call in a while; I didn't know this. He was standing in someone's front yard when he spotted him; started cutting through houses after he noticed he was being followed and Zimmerman lost sight of him only to find him again walking towards him, after he said he got out of his truck to get an address for the police... all according to this http://www.hlntv.com/interactive/2013/0 ... nteractive

This really doesn't jive well with the "COME HERE NIGGER!!!" *blast* scenario many people wanted to have happened, I guess...
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Gay for Cock
Olde Timer

Post by Gay for Cock »

What's the big deal here?
"It is the maze that dreams. And I am lost."
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Ray wrote:http://www.hlntv.com/interactive/2013/0 ... nteractive

This really doesn't jive well with the "COME HERE NIGGER!!!" *blast* scenario many people wanted to have happened, I guess...
Really? That story makes no sense what-so-fucking-ever. What, the kid's scoping out the neighborhood for houses to break into, and when he notices someone following him, he hides in the bushes and attacks him? Why in the living fuck would he do that if he's scouting for a break-in? That's the most ridiculous shit I've heard all week.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Sounds like there's a few lies in there to cover up the fact that he was actually pursuing Martin. Why would he need to get out to check a street sign in the small community he lives in? Where he patrols as a part of neighborhood watch? The incident happened only a block away from zimmerman's house.
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

The Torsion wrote:Like I said, I work with a guy who shot and killed a kid burglarizing his house. He's also a gun nut with Glock and NRA bumper stickers. I'll ask him what he thinks about you enlightened fags' opinions that he's a small-dicked overcompensating wimp.
classic, old-school torsion

I mean that literally, as in, that's the way he expressed himself when he was prepubescent
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Hahaha yes of course, he's lying! They should've gone for 1st degree murder.
Haha,
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

The Torsion wrote:Hahaha yes of course, he's lying!
So you're saying that story makes sense to you? "He was scoping out the neighborhood for a break in, then he noticed me following him, so he successfuly lost me by hiding in the bushes, but instead of just waiting for me to go away, he jumped out in front of me, not behind me, and challenged me to fisticuffs."

Come on. I'm actually agreeing with you that they shouldn't have charged the guy for murder because he's basically an idiot with a gun who didn't know what he was doing and walked into a situation he didn't know how to handle, but his version is fucking ridiculous.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Jesus, I have no idea dude. I think it's funny that the first conclusion someone jumps to when something that doesn't support the narrative pops up is that it's a lie.
Haha,
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Uuuh, if someone's on trial for killing someone (which nobody denies he did) and the story he tells of how it happened doesn't make logical sense, what's your first instinct?
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:lol: this page
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

FVBTVS wrote::lol: this page
i'm doing more of a :?
Black Jacques wrote:Gordon Lightfoot looks like he was freubds with ghengus John.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

I found myself reacting in more of a

fashion
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Instead of getting all cry mad and calling people fags, try having a discussion. You can argue a point without turning into a bullied teen lashing out at all the daddies of the world, Torsion.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

riley-o wrote:I found myself reacting in more of a

fashion
Good old fresno news casters. I swear that weather man is bipolar. One day he'll be super upbeat and goofy and the next he's depressed and grimacing while giving the news.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

If I didn't think his story made sense I'd have him tell it to me again. Keep making this about me though, since you can't handle anything in a straightforward manner.
Haha,
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Just calling you out on your bullshit, man.

So let's try this "straight forward", no cry rage.
Friendly Goatus wrote:Why would he need to get out to check a street sign in the small community he lives in? Where he patrols as a part of neighborhood watch? The incident happened only a block away from zimmerman's house.
That doesn't sound off to you?
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

No, you're trying to change the subject because I called you on your bullshit. You're trying to re-frame everything to save face, you FUCKING PUSSY. I told you what I'd do if I didn't believe a guy's story.
Haha,
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Gibbs only zone

HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

The Torsion wrote:No, you're trying to change the subject because I called you on your bullshit. You're trying to re-frame everything to save face, you FUCKING PUSSY. I told you what I'd do if I didn't believe a guy's story.
There's absolutely no subject changing whatsoever. That was my first post of this conversation. That IS the subject. No face saving, no reframing. Those are the exact words I typed.

"If I didn't think his story made sense I'd have him tell it to me again."
How would that change anything? Whatever story Zimmerman has at that point, true or false, would be solidified. Lawyers generally don't recommend changing stories to their clients.

So I'm going to just assume you're saying you have no problem with zimmerman's account that he had a lack of knowledge about the name of a street he's lived next to and patrolled for years. It seems like you're more emotionally invested in this than the "whiner fags" you've been running your mascara about.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Was this story before or after he was arrested? Isn't a lot of this account based on his 911 call? Like I said, it's fucking ridiculous that this version of the story, which you didn't even know when you were holding your tear-filled e-vigil for this kid, your immediate response is that he's lying. You didn't even know his side of the story, because your mind was made up.
Haha,