Trayvon Martin

Music posts are a bannable offense.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by FVBTVS »

kinda ironic to be in this thread still with your full head of torsan mad steam and end up defending a fat bitch made pussy ass sucker like zimmerman.. :wank:
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

The Torsion wrote:Was this story before or after he was arrested? Isn't a lot of this account based on his 911 call? Like I said, it's fucking ridiculous that this version of the story, which you didn't even know when you were holding your tear-filled e-vigil for this kid, your immediate response is that he's lying. You didn't even know his side of the story, because your mind was made up.
No. That picture showing the paths of both Zimmerman and Martin is information given when Zimmerman took the police back to the scene the next day to get his side of the story. It says so right there on the same page.

I kept myself distanced from this whole thing until it went to trial where I could at least get some reliable information. I've never believed that Martin was an angel. The fact that he was smashing Zimmerman's head on concrete can attest to that. I thought it was cheap, despicable manipulation by the media to use a photo of Martin as a child rather than a current pic when it was all over the news too. My whole thing is that Zimmerman pursued someone who was just walking home. When someone's following you and you've done nothing wrong, that is threatening. Did Martin overreact? Maybe. But he didn't deserve to die for it. And he certainly didn't deserve to die for just being a black guy walking back to his father's house, which was ultimately the only reason why Zimmerman started pursuing him in the first place.
Chevalier Mal Fet
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Chevalier Mal Fet »

with his only argument being the word of a guy trying to beat a murder rap. Stick to the facts that are actually confirmed independently of anything Zimmerman said, noting that he and his wife were caught lying a couple times in pre-trial motions.

An omigod liberal at dailykos made one of the better points about this, essentially pointing out that in all three occasions where Zimmerman got in trouble in life, are situations where he clearly appeared to be in the wrong/the aggressor and then turned the charge around on his victim. The domestic violence incident, the altercation with the police officer and then Martin. Poor, poor Zimmerman, what a cruel hand fate has dealt him that he keeps ending up in these odd situations, totally coincidentally. Can't wait for the justifiable rape case where the girl slipped, fell, landed on his dick.
Dudes - check out my record: https://linktr.ee/illuminihilation
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Nothing like some fatbus tuff talk to get me rolling my eyes until my retinas detatch. Get a job dude, find something else to pretend to be outraged about.
Haha,
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

yeah my tuff talk..

you know a guy who shot someone? and you're going to tell him about this thread and see how he feels? :lol:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
in all seriousness though, thanks for posting in this thread. :tup:

I have 8 children.
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

When did fbts become godofdeadlydeath :fp:
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

No I'm not, because I'm going to be working. It's not really funny because it's tuff talk, it's funny because it's coming from you.
Haha,
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Raw Ting wrote:When did fbts become godofdeadlydeath :fp:

considering this is your first post in this thread because you're too stupid to have real opinions about an issue like this, maybe it's time to just bow back out of it...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

The Torsion wrote:No I'm not, because I'm going to be working. It's not really funny because it's tuff talk, it's funny because it's coming from you.
yeah? i don't believe you.

repeat your story now.....................................
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW

I have 8 children.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Chevalier Mal Fet wrote:noting that he and his wife were caught lying a couple times in pre-trial motions.
this is the second time you've mentioned this without saying what they were lying about. if I remember correctly it had nothing to do with the killing. something about where their donations went or whatever. get back to us on this, I'm stuck on Tapatalk for the rest of the day.
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Chevalier Mal Fet
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Chevalier Mal Fet »

Ray wrote:
Chevalier Mal Fet wrote:noting that he and his wife were caught lying a couple times in pre-trial motions.
this is the second time you've mentioned this without saying what they were lying about. if I remember correctly it had nothing to do with the killing. something about where their donations went or whatever. get back to us on this, I'm stuck on Tapatalk for the rest of the day.
You are correct, I seriously didn't mean to imply anything other than that it establishes they are dishonest people, so when people defend him based on his version of events, it has no credibility with me - taking that dishonesty and combining it with his past record.

To me one of the most convincing factoids we know about the sequence of events, outside of Zimmerman's narrative is that Trayvon is speaking to his friend on the phone and then suddenly his phone is on the ground. This strongly implies that Zimmerman either made the first physical contact, or made a convincing aggressive motion towards physical contact, because seriously, why else would Martin have dropped his phone on the ground, unless it was forced out of his hand or he had to drop it to defend itself? Would he have thrown it down himself prior to attacking if he was the aggressor or hung up the phone and pocketed it? Or is he such a bad ass he could talk on the phone with it in his hand at one time and beat up Zimmerman at the same time?
Dudes - check out my record: https://linktr.ee/illuminihilation
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Chevalier Mal Fet wrote:or made a convincing aggressive motion towards physical contact
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Should I take Torsion ignoring my annihilating posts as victory?
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Sorry goatus, my phone was dying and I wasn't near a charger. 'Annihilating'? You mean the part where you tried to bait me or the part where you qualified your stance so you wouldn't look like you hitched your emotional wagon to this brokedick donkey of a cause? The story from HLN is based on Zimmerman's 911 call that Martin was acting suspiciously, not walking down the sidewalk, which I guess you assume was a lie from the getgo. He wasn't arrested the day after the shooting, so no, the path that he takes the cops on was not after he was arrested. He was also doing the neighborhood watch since September 2011, so no, it wasn't "years" either, Colombo.
Haha,
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

The Torsion wrote:Sorry goatus, my phone was dying and I wasn't near a charger. 'Annihilating'? You mean the part where you tried to bait me or the part where you qualified your stance so you wouldn't look like you hitched your emotional wagon to this brokedick donkey of a cause? The story from HLN is based on Zimmerman's 911 call that Martin was acting suspiciously, not walking down the sidewalk, which I guess you assume was a lie from the getgo. He wasn't arrested the day after the shooting, so no, the path that he takes the cops on was not after he was arrested. He was also doing the neighborhood watch since September 2011, so no, it wasn't "years" either, Colombo.
Show me where I've applied anything other than detached rationality. Except making fun of you, of course.

Years, months. Whatever. I've not seen any mention of how long he lived in the neighborhood but even then. Plenty of time to familiarize himself with the name of a street one block away from his house, especially considering he'd patrol the area regularly.
The day after the incident, Zimmerman led police through the gated community where the shooting took place, with a video camera, to explain his version of what happened that night.
First paragraph.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Yeah, Zimmerman's version, where Martin is acting suspiciously, is also inthe 911 call, if you read the transcript. And, like I said, the day after version was well before he was arrested, it was without a lawyer, and it was voluntary. Don't let those facts get in the way of your emotions. Butyou don't demonstrate that you didn't give a shit about the facts anyeay. In your heart you know you're right.
Haha,
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

what you guys having for lunch??

Got leftover slice of pizza, my trick to keep old pizza fresh is to put in in a zip lock bag to keep it from drying out...the enemy of leftover pizza.

Probably throw together a salad too.. first tomatoes ripe n ready.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
right over there
Hetero as hell...

Post by right over there »

i like cold pizza better than hot.

the best big chain pizza of all time was pizza hut's "the insider" from around '99. it was like an original crust pizza with an extra layer of cheese and a crispy middle crust that tasted like seasoned pie crust. when i was in high school i would order one, put it in the freezer for a half hour, and eat it cold.
monsterod wrote:can it get any hotter or nower?
The Real MPD wrote:i'm not interested in this right now.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

The Torsion wrote:not walking down the sidewalk
:lol:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

right over there wrote:i like cold pizza better than hot.

the best big chain pizza of all time was pizza hut's "the insider" from around '99. it was like an original crust pizza with an extra layer of cheese and a crispy middle crust that tasted like seasoned pie crust. when i was in high school i would order one, put it in the freezer for a half hour, and eat it cold.

I'm not anti cold pizza, but throwing a fresh one in the freezer is sure a head scratcher mens..

I wasn't ever a regular pizza hut goer, but damn, way back in the 80s those pan pizzas were pretty damn tasty. I tried one a few years ago and obvious the corporate fuckers changed whatever made that pizza decent and turned into, arguable the worst carboard with red food coloring on it excuse for a pizza on the market. I think Subway's microwave pizza abomination might taste less-worse.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

The Torsion wrote:Yeah, Zimmerman's version, where Martin is acting suspiciously, is also inthe 911 call, if you read the transcript. And, like I said, the day after version was well before he was arrested, it was without a lawyer, and it was voluntary. Don't let those facts get in the way of your emotions. Butyou don't demonstrate that you didn't give a shit about the facts anyeay. In your heart you know you're right.
I've been using facts to point out everything I'm saying. What do you think constitutes suspicious behavior to zimmerman in this case? A black man walking down the street? Zimmerman only said Martin was standing outside of a house acting like he was casing the place after the fact. Not in the call. But Martin has no criminal record and he's in his father's neighborhood one block away from his house. You really think he'd be planning a crime? Not likely. I've not come to these conclusions lightly, following my heart, crying for a fallen angel like you keep saying about anyone who disagrees with you. In the face of the facts and probabilities, it's you who keeps letting emotion and prejudice cloud your judgment.

And before you start crying about me calling you a racist for using the word prejudice, I'm using it in the manner it was intended to be used. Not the buzzwords of a racially charged culture of shame.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Zerohero wrote:what you guys having for lunch??
made a green curry coconut tofu noodle soup last night. warmed it up just now. am thinking of reaching into the fridge to cook up a couple of frozen springrolls...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Gay for Cock
Olde Timer

Post by Gay for Cock »

Don't tell me about facts, Goatus. I've been using facts since before you were born.
"It is the maze that dreams. And I am lost."
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

soiled depends wrote:
Zerohero wrote:what you guys having for lunch??
made a green curry coconut tofu noodle soup last night. warmed it up just now. am thinking of reaching into the fridge to cook up a couple of frozen springrolls...

I wound up skipping that pizza--- had some leftover panang curry from thai joint last night. Will moosh that pizza slice down after work before making a Big Lots run...
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Gay for Cock wrote:Don't tell me about facts, Goatus. I've been using facts since before you were born.
I'll factually beat you up, bro

fact check it