Trayvon Martin

Music posts are a bannable offense.
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Re: Trayvon Martin

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

Zerohero wrote:what you guys having for lunch??
I went by the grocery store with a hankering for an egg salad sammich on white bread. They were out of egg salad at the deli so I grabbed a pre-prepared roast beef & cheddar from the case and a jar of marinated mushrooms. Ate all the mushrooms and they were good. Only able to eat half the sando because it was so dry. I don't know why I keep falling for the already prepared sammies at the deli counter instead of having them make me a fresh one... I get burned every time.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

No, I'm sorry. One of the first things he says in the phone call is that there'd been a lot of break-ins recently and that this guy was wandering about, acting strangely and looking at the houses. If you're denying he said this until after he shot Martin, you didn't read the transcript.
Haha,
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

I'm talking about when he said that Martin was just standing outside of a house, not moving.

Zimmerman saying that he saw a man acting strangely and moving about sounds like he just saw a black man walking down the street. When you're going for a walk, do you keep yourself from turning your head left and right? Is it bad form to look anywhere but straight ahead while walking in a neighborhood?

Martin didn't do anything wrong. Zimmerman pursued him, which would be threatening to anyone, and Martin died for it. It's ridiculous that Zimmerman shouldn't be punished for that. If the rolls were reversed I have the aching feeling that you'd be on the other side of the argument.
badgevvrecker
I know you are but what am I?

Post by badgevvrecker »

Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
Zerohero wrote:what you guys having for lunch??
I went by the grocery store with a hankering for an egg salad sammich on white bread. They were out of egg salad at the deli so I grabbed a pre-prepared roast beef & cheddar from the case and a jar of marinated mushrooms. Ate all the mushrooms and they were good. Only able to eat half the sando because it was so dry. I don't know why I keep falling for the already prepared sammies at the deli counter instead of having them make me a fresh one... I get burned every time.

damn I can't even remember what I had for lunch... but had a $1 ice cream cone on markdown monday at ye old ballpark.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

So what he reports as suspicious behavior in a neighborhood that had a lot of break-ins "sounds" like him being racist because Goatus didn't read the fucking transcript and saying the kid was standing in a yard the next day was a lie according to gootus logic. Fucking stellar.
Haha,
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

It's unlikely that Martin was doing anything suspicious one block away from his father's house in a gated community at 7pm. It's likely Zimmerman embellished certain details of his story, one such instance being when he claimed he didn't know the name of a street one block away from his house that he regularly patrolled as neighborhood watch. It's unlikely that Martin hid waiting for Zimmerman to walk by so he could kill him. It's likely that Zimmerman pursued Martin and initiated contact with him, leading up to his death.

I read the transcript. I don't know why you keep saying I didn't, especially in the face of this;
Friendly Goatus wrote:
The Torsion wrote:
Friendly Goatus wrote:
The Torsion wrote:Was this story before or after he was arrested? Isn't a lot of this account based on his 911 call? Like I said, it's fucking ridiculous that this version of the story, which you didn't even know when you were holding your tear-filled e-vigil for this kid, your immediate response is that he's lying. You didn't even know his side of the story, because your mind was made up.
No. That picture showing the paths of both Zimmerman and Martin is information given when Zimmerman took the police back to the scene the next day to get his side of the story. It says so right there on the same page.
The story from HLN is based on Zimmerman's 911 call that Martin was acting suspiciously, not walking down the sidewalk, which I guess you assume was a lie from the getgo. He wasn't arrested the day after the shooting, so no, the path that he takes the cops on was not after he was arrested.
The day after the incident, Zimmerman led police through the gated community where the shooting took place, with a video camera, to explain his version of what happened that night.
First paragraph.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Yeah, it's based on his story the next day, which incorporates his 911 call, and which he volunteered to police well before he was under suspicion or arrest, which you keep ignoring. His description of Martin's initial behavior isn't too different, either.
Haha,
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Geeheeb wrote:Image
Is that Smegma?
Wank night's cancelled
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

sympathy for the torsan?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
badgevvrecker
I know you are but what am I?

Post by badgevvrecker »

get that right wing conspiracy bullshit outta here....
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

I
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

they should banish this shithead to some shithole like florida
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

I liked it a lot when he said "Bill Whittle" and I can't really explain why.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

I smell bullshit of epic proportions :wank:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

i'd kill a few people if i knew there was $200,000 on the other side of it.
THE KILL
Olde Timer

Post by THE KILL »

BUNGVOX wrote:i'd kill a few people if i knew there was $200,000 on the other side of it.
no you wouldn't since in real life you're a fluffy teddybear :lhug:
The Bill wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:02 am My COCK: A-doodle-doo fun time play whistle. Potential chocking hazard for babies and pets.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

How dare you mock Sweet Lord Fart's murderous appetite :ax:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
THE KILL
Olde Timer

Post by THE KILL »

hipster holocaust wrote:How dare you mock Sweet Lord Fart's murderous appetite :ax:
shut up. I'm sure you're a really cool and kind guy as well
The Bill wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:02 am My COCK: A-doodle-doo fun time play whistle. Potential chocking hazard for babies and pets.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

So rereading this thread malltard was an even bigger piece of shit than I remember and torsion was ......... Reasonable?(at points)
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Necrophilic Mallard wrote:
yeah, I understand the parents being completely outraged.
I don't understand thousands of strangers who share nothing in common but race with the kid coming out to rallies all over the fucking country.
Of course you don't understand mallard . Of course you don't
Wank night's cancelled
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

THE KILL wrote:
BUNGVOX wrote:i'd kill a few people if i knew there was $200,000 on the other side of it.
no you wouldn't since in real life you're a fluffy teddybear :lhug:

yeah....BUT.....it's $200,000