PC CHICK SPEAKS: The MeatGrease Redemption Thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Re: PC CHICK SPEAKS: The MeatGrease Redemption Thread

Post by james »

In Native American times the eagle was the most powerful bird. I am also a bird. I want to come to your shows and lay eggs. Deal /w it
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

no fucking wonder she's so full of herself. she's a power addicted fascist.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Rosary_Butt_Beads wrote:She looks like a real revolutionary, ready to thrown down in the streets.
ready to throw down some cunt more like it.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

She gave this kid shit for wearing a darkthrone shirt at a show because she says they're a racist band
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

free thinker/free spirit = listen to everything bands and hipsters tell me. She has all the tattoos and piercings like a good little soldier.
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

"Hey I ordered a coffee a minute ago..?"
"OK well I'm using it to built my nest now. Or is the word 'nest' not in your FASCIST DICTIONARY. bird bird bird bird bird"
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

I bet her great or great great grandparents who worked their asses of making a living in the mines and what not would be real fucking proud of this one
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

eh, I'll hold out for KAT SHEVIL FLAPS HER TRAP: The Dr. Yail Bloor Redemption Thread
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

Safer Space Policy

Our Safer Space Policy exists to, as best as we can, eliminate any oppressive actions, behaviors, and language in our space. These include, but are not limited to, racism, sexism, ageism, sizeism, classism, ableism, transphobia and heterosexism. We strive to provide a community space that is safe and welcoming, and prioritize the needs of those typically marginalized by society. Please feel free to approach a collective member in confidence should anyone here make you feel unsafe.

Whenever possible, we may ask people to change or address unsafe behavior or language. As a last resort, we reserve the right to ask people to leave. If you have any questions or need clarification about our Safer Space Policy, please get in touch with us at general@redandblackcafe.com.

The following behaviors must result in 86-ing:

OLCC violations (such as bringing outside alcohol onto the premises or giving beer to minors)

Theft of money or property

Violating our Safer Space Policy

Physical, verbal, or mental abuse

Sexual harassment

The following behaviors may result in 86-ing, at the discretion of the worker(s) present:

Inappropriate / unwelcome comments and behaviors

Disruptive or disrespectful behavior

Causing a worker or patron discomfort or distress for any reason (including violating our Safer Space Policy)
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

what is heterosexism
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

james wrote:what is heterosexism
being homophobic
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

a world of no wrote:ableism
heh
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

She used to work at this anarchist bookstore called Black Rose and they have a sign that they put up whenever bands play that says you can't take your shirt off. They started doing this after a couple of drummers took their shirt off during the summer. It's basically an angry rant against men and the last line is "Thank You Patriarchy :)"

I can't say for sure she's solely responsible but..............
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
NoOpinionButThis
Hetero as hell...

Post by NoOpinionButThis »

:tup:
Inexplicably bothered.
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

What I wasn't quite as fond of were the clientele. I got a few looks for not wearing the required uniform that goes with this culture. Apparently I do not have enough tattoos or piercings either. One person was blocking the way to the bathroom and I had to ask 2 times for him to move, and he was not in line. There is that definite junior high vibe about needing to fit the image. It wasn't coming from the staff and I hate to deduct points from them but it can be uncomfortable for some people. (Though I have to admit I found it a bit comical).
I am all for the revolution, but only if it means the revolution will get me my food on time and WITHOUT a 10 minute soliloquy about the latest issues in the vegan realm. If I am AT YOUR RESTAURANT then chances are I KNOW THE DEAL. Do not preach to me once I am there. Vegans come in all shapes, colors, and backgrounds. Do not assume because I don't look and dress like you that I am not in the know.
Red and Black Cafe = An entire Vegan menu with local fresh produce - a slim menu and huge mugs o' brewed goodness. A band venue. Far left-leaning. Hipster hang-out and mecca.

- I arrive donned in my work clothes (cause I will be heading back to the ESD112 after the orientation) and am early to meet the new member. So I take a seat and curl up with the novel I'm reading "Roots" by Alex Haley, love it so far and it only cost me .35 at the used book store a block from my house (eat that fucking Powell's).

I usually meet folks in a wide variety of coffee shops around Portland, and this is the 2nd time in Red Black Cafe. Usually, I never spend a dime on coffee, tea, etc. because I don't particularly like caffeine...and I'm cheap.

Some strange impulse in me is drawn to purchase a mug of hot chocolate - so I set my book down and approach the counter once the line thins out. I am amused by a drink titled with my name and smile at the menu while I wait for the woman in front of me - she orders tea in her own glass and a cupcake - I think - a cupcake sounds good. I'm the only person standing there for a minute or so while the two folks behind the counter finish up making some drinks. Then - a few people filter in around me. The woman at the counter doesn't make eye contact with me - and starts in making another drink. I shrug and wait yet a little more. She finishes off the drink - hands it to the dude BEHIND ME and collects his money. Whatever - I don't say anything. She takes my order - nearly rolling her eyes when I ask for the milk options - almost scoffing as I order ONLY a hot chocolate.

Then - I step off to the side, waiting for my drink and wondering a little - "what the fuck?" I start reading an article about the fact that the Cafe is moving locations because some gentrifiers are raising the rent. Out of the corner of my eye - I see the next dude order his drink, make conversation while paying - receive his drink and walk off. WTF?

Meanwhile, about three more people have arrived at the counter. I am standing in front of the espresso machine finishing up the article when a lady behind me asks me if I'm in line.

"Nope - just waiting." And finally - the bitch behind the counter starts making my drink. I don't bother finishing the article, cause I don't really give a shit about the fate of the cafe at that point. The HC is ready - and she hands it to me with some fucking look on her face that makes me want to lunge across the counter and shave off her mustache.

ARGH - FUCK Hipster-ville. Where the fuck do these people come from?
Mediocrity has its own cafe in SE Portland. Who knew it'd be so unshowered??
They've somehow managed to stay under the Health Dept radar, as the grungy, unkempt staff is certainly not who you'd want handling something you're going to eat or drink.
Cash-only, since credit & debit is SO establishment - and this is a forum to celebrate and romanticize that oh-so-egalitarian system of Communism. So bring your Comrades and stop in for a voyage back to a time before those Capitalists scum allowed grungy people to open cafes which claim to be inclusive - only to their liking, of course.
all from yelp. there's also an ongoing discussion in the reviews pertaining to the cop getting the boot after paying for a coffee he didn't receive.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

She was playing with a Green and Black Magic: The gathering of the juggalos Deck and she said "this deck is green and black, just like Derek Jensen :wink: "
NoOpinionButThis
Hetero as hell...

Post by NoOpinionButThis »

it feels so good to get all up in a tither erry now and then, eh
Inexplicably bothered.
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

i'm starting to get genuinely angry now.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

hahaha, 112 filtered reviews vs. 72 displayed ones... fuck!
http://www.yelp.com/biz/red-and-black-cafe-portland
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

MeatGrease wrote:It's basically an angry rant against men and the last line is "Thank You Patriarchy :)"
I really don't see what's wrong with this...
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

She sure has a lot of fascist rules for an anarchist.

I really really really want her to get raped and see if she uses the cops to get justice and watch her cunty little mind implode under the :fp:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Dad wrote:Pizza nigga
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

This is the part where I should mention that all this material is from limited exposure and interactions with her. I never really hung out with her a lot but this chick is such a :fp: factory that you can hear a few gems just by standing in the same room with her for a few minutes.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

does she smoke ?
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

riley-o wrote:does she smoke ?
she has some kinda self-destructive/anti-life habit without a fucking doubt dude
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

riley-o wrote:does she smoke ?
she smokes dicks but you have to leave your bullet belt on.