PC CHICK SPEAKS: The MeatGrease Redemption Thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

Re: PC CHICK SPEAKS: The MeatGrease Redemption Thread

Post by takeasneededforpain »

NoOpinionButThis wrote:meatgrease --- aside fromt he whole balking at a SUGGESTED $4 donation for a touring band, you realize you are in the process of alienating yourself from people in Portland that could be great allies by continuing to pull this shit? For shame, dude. :?

hipster-john --- and the rest of you --- never expected anything more, sooo...continue...

pllllt
:betternotstartanyshit:

Well, I'd say the scene police showed up.

This is a clear violation of Portland Anarcho-Syndicalist Crustcore Code 77a, section 2269.

Expect a ticket in the mail, dudester, printed on recycled copy paper pulled from a dumpster behind a vegan restaurant.

THAT'S IT, You're going to be banned by the high council of environmentally-conscious punk rock squatters.
NO FUCKIN' MERCY.
Eat shit and live...
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

if i could pay money to purposely alienate myself from portland, well i wouldnt do it because then portland would get more money.
formerly ghost boner
Blair
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Blair »

I think it's safe to say that any "political" movement that Amelia backs should be nipped in the bud for the good of the children...
Zerohero wrote:shooting cum on that hot chick that is my altar.
doubleblumpkin wrote:Guess who's riding a pig through the jungle 8)
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

ghost boner wrote:if i could pay money to purposely alienate myself from portland, well i wouldnt do it because then portland would get more money.
If Cradle of Filth went on a global tour performing a 4-hour vampiric rock opera with a full symphony starring Batman dissing Portland, and all the proceeds were donated to a fund to build a machine that reversed all the sewage in Portland so toilets would spray shit and used condoms at everyone within the city limits, I wouldn't go, because I'd have to think about Portland while I was watching it.
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

NoOpinionButThis wrote:meatgrease --- aside fromt he whole balking at a SUGGESTED $4 donation for a touring band, you realize you are in the process of alienating yourself from people in Portland that could be great allies by continuing to pull this shit? For shame, dude. :?

hipster-john --- and the rest of you --- never expected anything more, sooo...continue...

pllllt
You are really bad at detecting sarcasm. I was being facetious when I "balked" at the $4 donation. I'm just not interested in seeing your band.

The only person I'm trying to alienate myself from at this point is you. You are really, really immature. You're going to ignore me on the bus, really? You are a really terrible friend and I regret letting you into my life, not to mention all that time I wasted trying to help you. I am a complete idiot for liking you, and I totally own that.

Judging from conversations I've had with some of your friends/ex's I would say you should worry about yourself when it comes to alienating people that have only done right by you.

As far as anyone I've mentioned in this thread, I am not interested in the slightest in being their friend. What the hell does "great ally" mean anyway. I don't need to be surrounded by people to validate my existence amelia. I know that's a totally foreign concept to you, but I'm pretty comfortable being alone if it means I don't have to deal with other people's stupidity/egos. If and when I meet people that are worth giving a shit about, of which are in incredibly short supply in Portland, I don't think I'll have to worry about "alienating" them because I am a good person and I don't take people's friendship for granted.

You can continue to talk shit about me which I'm assuming you probably will, but know that I don't really care and I'll try to not read it. I'm not your enemy, but I'm not going to waste my time trying to be your friend anymore.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

yeah, fuck you amelia
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

james wrote:
ghost boner wrote:if i could pay money to purposely alienate myself from portland, well i wouldnt do it because then portland would get more money.
If Cradle of Filth went on a global tour performing a 4-hour vampiric rock opera with a full symphony starring Batman dissing Portland, and all the proceeds were donated to a fund to build a machine that reversed all the sewage in Portland so toilets would spray shit and used condoms at everyone within the city limits, I wouldn't go, because I'd have to think about Portland while I was watching it.

there should be a whole thread about this. i have so many great ideas i would write off in a second because portland
formerly ghost boner
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

I've had people I know in Vancouver bring up this situation a couple times in the last week. A friend of mine met her at one of the Chaos in Tejas fests and said she was incredibly socially awkward and bitchy and was pissed off at everyone he was with because they were drinking.

Furious at drinking at a music festival.

Pretty horrifying to imagine people like this being one person removed from me. I feel like I know someone that Jeffrey Dahmer solicited at a bar.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

MeatGrease wrote: You can continue to talk shit about me which I'm assuming you probably will, but know that I don't really care and I'll try to not read it. I'm not your enemy, but I'm not going to waste my time trying to be your friend anymore.

are you 12? you read like you are a complete fucking cry baby...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

soiled depends wrote:
MeatGrease wrote: You can continue to talk shit about me which I'm assuming you probably will, but know that I don't really care and I'll try to not read it. I'm not your enemy, but I'm not going to waste my time trying to be your friend anymore.

are you 12? you read like you are a complete fucking cry baby...
I'm not angry, I'm just letting her know if and when she needs someone to pick her up off the floor again I'm not going to be the one to do it.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Stop quoting. STOP QUOTING. STOP.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

hipster holocaust wrote:Stop quoting. STOP QUOTING. STOP.
noted
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Multiple people mentioned in this thread are in need of a serious beat down.

For the record I'm not excluding myself from this vague assessment.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

riley-o wrote:anyone who would... want to fuck this moronic Leah broad surely must have some sort of mental deficiency.
why the fuck wouldn't any normal guy bang her again? who cares what she thinks? penis --> vagina
turn these off meatman.
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

monsterod wrote:penis --> vagina
hahahaha
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Dad wrote:Pizza nigga
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

Image Certified Poster
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

If all of this shit is even close to true homegirl is fucked

Probably not though
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

There is no part of me that is even halfway rooting for her.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

i'm rooting for her dirty vegan cunt.
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

Anarcunt
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
nick
DO THE DEW!

Post by nick »

BUNGVOX wrote:i'm rooting for her dirty vegan kitty kitty meow meow.
I want to root around in her dirty vegan cunt
Ogre of Disgust
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Ogre of Disgust »

Analchy
POST SUCKS
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

chickenshit conformists like your parents
Image Certified Poster
krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

she'd be hot if she could laugh at a comfortably racist/sexist joke
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

krudmonk wrote:she'd be hot if she could laugh at a comfortably racist/sexist joke
she can learn.
turn these off meatman.