PC CHICK SPEAKS: The MeatGrease Redemption Thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Re: PC CHICK SPEAKS: The MeatGrease Redemption Thread

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

At first I thought you were talking about Leah... either way, no care.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
Broken Into Pieces
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Broken Into Pieces »

caldwell.the.great wrote:okay, i'm not going through the trouble of reading all of this. somebody explain to me what's up with the grand jury and why they were attacking ATMs in St. Louis in solidarity?
original thread topic girl got arrested by the feds, along with her fellow anarchist housemates, and subpoena'd to appear in front of a grand jury

seems like the idea is, the feds want them to give names of activists, but they're taking the stance that they will refuse to say anything other than to confirm their names, consequently they are still in Deep Shit and asking for money to pay their their defence / food / new Amebix patches

'anarchists' around the country are engaging in petty acts of minor vandalism and then claiming it as an attempt to show solidarity for these heroic political prisoners

meanwhile Amelia gets more annoying and worthless with each passing board departure/return she makes and now apparently thinks that Portland is actually Harlem or something
Image Image
Xbox 360: Pabo Byungshin
¡Viva los Rudos!
oskorei noise industries
Fighting Uruk-Hai
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Fighting Uruk-Hai »

Leah didn't get arrested, just subpoenaed. :wank:
Broken Into Pieces
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Broken Into Pieces »

my bad, though if a nigga want shit straight then a nigga can fucking go read shit for himself, 'specially since this FBI shit has only popped up in the last couple of pages of the thread
Image Image
Xbox 360: Pabo Byungshin
¡Viva los Rudos!
oskorei noise industries
Fighting Uruk-Hai
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Fighting Uruk-Hai »

No, it's understandable, you'd think she was on death row for all the fucking fuss she's making
Fuckyall
Gutwrench

Post by Fuckyall »

I know you people pride yourselves on being reactionary dullards, but no knock FBI raids against silly folks like this are profoundly creepy, and a horrible sign. Remember folks.. all it takes is for the little old lady down the street to misread the number on your door if "too many people go in and out of there" and this shit, or worse, could happen to you!
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Or after years and years of provoking the government through violent disorganized protesting, welfare/food stamp fraud, loud shows/parties, and obnoxious copwatching. Either or.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

Fuckyall wrote:I know you people pride yourselves on being reactionary dullards, but no knock FBI raids against silly folks like this are profoundly creepy, and a horrible sign. Remember folks.. all it takes is for the little old lady down the street to misread the number on your door if "too many people go in and out of there" and this shit, or worse, could happen to you!
I'd argue that noisily organizing in opposition to your own civilization is a pretty surefire way to catch heat.
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

This is a grim reminder, folks - just because you don't run around in thunderstorms with a lightning rod scraming "Fuck thunder!" doesn't mean you won't accidentally jam a fork into an electrical outlet someday. Big Brother is always watching! And he's fucking sloppy as shit! Boo!
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

i just like that the fbi just kicks down doors at random. the "i" stands for "intrusive"
formerly ghost boner
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

MeatGrease wrote:She used to work at this anarchist bookstore called Black Rose and they have a sign that they put up whenever bands play that says you can't take your shirt off. They started doing this after a couple of drummers took their shirt off during the summer. It's basically an angry rant against men and the last line is "Thank You Patriarchy :)"

I can't say for sure she's solely responsible but..............
Holy shit how did I miss this one??
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

Holy Shit I can't believe you're re-reading the whole thread.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

hipster holocaust wrote:
MeatGrease wrote:She used to work at this anarchist bookstore called Black Rose and they have a sign that they put up whenever bands play that says you can't take your shirt off. They started doing this after a couple of drummers took their shirt off during the summer. It's basically an angry rant against men and the last line is "Thank You Patriarchy :)"

I can't say for sure she's solely responsible but..............
Holy shit how did I miss this one??
Every time I see a show there there's always some horrible Spitboy bullshit going on. I saw this one redundantly-pissed off feminazi band and the singer was an obese, balding, bulldyke screaming about how angry she is at society for telling her to wash her hairy kunt. Balding. She looked like all three of the stooges rolled into one, I shit you not.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Worth it :beer:
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

Femz Goin They Own Way
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

If leah just admitted that she doesn't know the people who the FBI are looking for (which is the truth) they would just let her go. She is being pointlessly intractable to make herself a martyr. If her idealism actually got her in prison, that would be a really great thing.

Meanhile, the FBI are saying to themselves "this chick is impenetrable"
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

So fucking :fp: :fp: :fp:
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

I want this thread shown in court
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

owning such a vast collection of "rare anarcho records" is already an admission of guilt. Fuck the suits.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

Get this, admitting you don't know somebody also helps the FBI
Image Certified Poster
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

featherboa wrote:Get this, admitting you don't know somebody also helps the FBI
They're looking for someone to make an example of, it doesn't exactly matter which retarded anarcho warrior it is. It is not noble at all.
Blair
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Blair »

james wrote:I'd argue that noisily organizing in opposition to your own civilization is a pretty surefire way to catch heat.
"If you're revolution has no place for everyday moms and dads I want no part of it."
Zerohero wrote:shooting cum on that hot chick that is my altar.
doubleblumpkin wrote:Guess who's riding a pig through the jungle 8)
NoOpinionButThis
Hetero as hell...

Post by NoOpinionButThis »

meatgrease --- aside fromt he whole balking at a SUGGESTED $4 donation for a touring band, you realize you are in the process of alienating yourself from people in Portland that could be great allies by continuing to pull this shit? For shame, dude. :?

hipster-john --- and the rest of you --- never expected anything more, sooo...continue...

pllllt
Inexplicably bothered.
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

If every historian who ever lived met and had a gigantic SYMPOSIUM to decide which episode of history should be stricken from human knowledge forever and ever it would be the Pacific Northwest 1999-2015.

If you all get ebola and die I will declare it an act of God and write a third testament.
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

I liked the 'great allies' part too. Like they're in a fucking war.