PC CHICK SPEAKS: The MeatGrease Redemption Thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Re: PC CHICK SPEAKS: The MeatGrease Redemption Thread

Post by riley-o »

james wrote:
riley-o wrote:does she smoke ?
she has some kinda self-destructive/anti-life habit without a fucking doubt dude
i just find it hilarious when it's these sorts of people who go around alienating the people who mostly agree with them besides some rough around the edges shit or very slight disagreement on semantics

who are sponsoring multinational corporations and have some hilarious bullshit validation for it
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

I wanna know how she feels about Scion
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Dad wrote:Pizza nigga
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

The official logo of Portland OR should be a giant facepalm.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

I just want to beat cryptoplasty to death. Aren't you about 125 pounds soaking wet? You're fucking smug smirking is 1000 worse than anything amelia has ever posted. I want to kick you toothless with my steel toed shoes. Fuck you and die.
Wank night's cancelled
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

I agree. Fuck that guy.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Cryptoplasty wrote:I agree. Fuck that guy.
If I ever meet you in person I'm gonna sumo splash you and then take a shit on your face after eating 10 double quarter pounders with extra cheese. Cheers fuck stain.
Wank night's cancelled
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

Well this took an interesting turn...
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Dad wrote:Pizza nigga
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

doubleblumpkin wrote:Well this took an interesting turn...
I've just been drinking, who fucking cares anyways. Sliver is on one of these horrible fucking new uhf stations or whatever the fuck low grade tv stations are called now a days.....man this movie is fucking terrible.
Wank night's cancelled
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

you could stop watching it, and do something else.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Cascade Whore wrote:
doubleblumpkin wrote:Well this took an interesting turn...
I've just been drinking, who fucking cares anyways. Sliver is on one of these horrible fucking new uhf stations or whatever the fuck low grade tv stations are called now a days.....man this movie is fucking terrible.
Why don't you snuggle up to your gf?
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

We’re all struggling to survive under the umbrella of capitalism, and until it’s gone.. (cross your fingers) don’t be a jerk to those who deserve much better than that.
But make sure to drop by the cafe and also check out my online distro!

I'm guessing she stinks up every room she enters.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

i love capitalism. it brings me movies, games, and more music than idealistic children are willing to admit.

money is pretty rad.
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

She'd love capitalism if she was from a third world country and it improved her standard of living. I bet she gets gov't. checks like MeatGrease and Hamelia, too.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

MeatGrease wrote:She was playing with a Green and Black Magic: The gathering of the juggalos Deck and she said "this deck is green and black, just like Derek Jensen :wink: "
this is absolutely disgusting...

so is this:

"Why do people feel the need to hold onto their ability to oppress others? Why is it important to them?"
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

a world of no wrote:you could stop watching it, and do something else.
I just woke up, and like magic the gathering of the juggalos it was over!
Wank night's cancelled
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

Quick: I walked in, waited in line, greeted the cashier with a smile and a "Hello!"

No smile. No reply.

OK...I order my latte. He takes my money..wordlessly. Surly as fuck.

I find a table and sit to wait for my drink. Wait...and wait some more...watching the people who were behind me pick up their orders. At some point, I watch the counter dude place a mug on the counter, without announcing it, unlike with all the other orders. I wait another minute or two, approach the counter and ask, "Excuse me. Is that the latte I ordered here?"

This douchebag looks me in the eye, then turns away abruptly without saying anything. I tipped the latte over on the counter and walked out.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
latfmanarchists:

Manarchists In History: Fumiko Kaneko

Fumiko Kaneko (金子 文子 Kaneko Fumiko, January 25, 1903 – July 23, 1926) was a Japanese anarchist and nihilist who was arrested and convicted for conspiring to assassinate the Showa Emperor of Japan.

In her autobiography Prison Memoirs of a Japanese Woman, she states:

“We have been taught that the emperor is a descendant of the gods, and that his right to rule is bestowed upon him by the gods… We have in our midst someone who is supposed to be a living god, one who is omnipotent and omniscient, an emperor who is supposed to realize the will of the gods. Yet his children are crying because of hunger, suffocating to death in the coal mines, and being crushed by factory machines. Why is this so? Because, in truth, the emperor is a mere human being. We wanted to show the people that the emperor is an ordinary human being just like us. So we thought of throwing a bomb at him to show that he too will die like any other human being…”

That was really fucked up, Kaneko. Wish you had worked on your shit more.
this worthless cuntdrip is really taking it upon herself to apply her retarded analysis to people in turn of the century empiric japan ? fuuuuuck me. enough.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Anxiety talk

Thanks for your tips, folks. I sometimes get it at night, too, but it’s easier to deal with because I can actually do things to prevent it when I’m awake. My problem is that I start worrying/stressing about shit in my sleep (I think it’s when I start slipping out of REM) and I get so nervous that I make myself sick to my stomach and I wake up because I feel sick. By that time my heart will already be racing. I’ve been taking Kava tincture as soon as I wake up to mellow it out a bit and it’s been helping. I was just wondering if anyone else had similar issues and how they dealt with it. I never drink coffee.. that shit makes my heart pump too much and gives me wicked bad freak outs.
bet she's a real blast to party with !
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

crucifuck asked: do you believe that every person is entitled to their own belief system? whether they're beliefs are social, religious, or sexual?
Sure.. Unless those beliefs involve oppressing others. I don’t care if people believe in “God” but I care if people are racist or homophobic because their church taught them to be. Another example (since I suspect that this is about varg) is that I have no problem with someone being pagan… Which is obviously not my issue with varg.. I have a big problem with him bring so racist.

I guess that long story short, if part of your belief system includes hatred of a particular race (white people excluded obviously), gender(women, non binary folks, trans folks, people who aren’t cisgender men), sexual orientation, class, etc, etc, then I disagree with those parts of it.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
a couple days later:
Red & Black Cafe had it’s window smashed out by homophobes last night! Please donate if you can help!

You heard me right. Red & Black’s huge window with the octopus painted on it was smashed last night. A homophobic letter was left behind. This is the third time in a year that our windows have been broken by people who don’t want us around.

If you can donate anything, our payal address is: general@redandblackcafe.com

Anything helps! Please reblog!

(If you haven’t heard of us, Red & Black is an anarchist all vegan worker owned cafe in Portland, Oregon. We don’t have a boss! We are all members of the IWW and we hold lots of awesome radical events. We got the attention of national news in 2010 when one of our workers kicked a cop out, which happened again recently but didn’t reach the media.)
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

MeatGrease wrote:A cop actually walked into that place once and tried to order a coffee and he was kicked out. There was a big deal made about it and the cop just brushed it off and didn't have a bad word to say about it. There are posters of riot cops beating people in the front windows. I think the police might be too afraid to go back there after such a brutal encounter. I can't say for sure that it was this chick but I really think it might have been her.
this thread is great. that cop owns.
Red & Black is an anarchist all vegan worker owned cafe
i don't even know what's going on here but this made me laugh pretty hard.
Black Jacques wrote:Gordon Lightfoot looks like he was freubds with ghengus John.
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

this is why I just want to go to McDonalds and not even eat the food because I know it's bad for me but shove the straws into a turtle's mouth, and take a picture with my iphone and then make a chinese kid take the gold out of it in 2 years when it's outdated and I have some new retarded meaningless tech toy, and then raise him properly because that child has a work ethic
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

So far at work:

* I have been sexually harassed twice
* My co-worker cut himself on a broken bowl and couldn’t stop bleeding, this prevented him from doing dishes and other tasks because we work in a kitchen. There was a huge dish crisis for most of the night and I am still wading through it.
* Some person who has been drinking in the bathroom and leaving bottles and cans in the trash can struck again except this time they got drunk and passed out in the dining room. This was one of the people sexually harassed me.
* I got my time burgled by an Occupy Portland wingnut (who is straight and cis) who was extremely homophobic, transphobic and just so fucked up in general. He kept trying to justify his opinions by saying that he wore a dress once. He kept getting worse and worse until I felt physically ill. One other person and myself were trying to calmly explain why his views were fucked up and he was being really defensive and then said he was being oppressed. This was obviously baby’s first call out.
* There was a huge surge of Occupy Portand customers who were very rude and didn’t tip. This isn’t really that abnormal for them.
* I am still at work, trying to finish closing but I am exhausted from all the bullshit I had to deal with today.

P.s. homophobic wingnut and a regular customer are still outside arguing. Last time I opened the door I heard wingnut talking about sex work.. I can only imagine the bullshit he must be spouting about that. Barrrffff
so she's critical of someone's reaction to her half-baked poorly considered "call-out"

i wonder how she would react to someone being critical of her getting "physically ill" over someone's opinions :lol: :lol: :lol:
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Basically I am a cis-female / female-identified monogamous heterosexual which in tumblr radical speak means I am as plain and boring as a slice of white bread. ahahaha.
Don’t take this as me talking shit to you (the original poster) here, but the fact that there is a comment on this saying “we’re so normal” is pretttty messed up. So what am I? Abnormal? Is anyone who isn’t cis, mono or hetero abnormal?

Does this mean that people who aren’t “boring slices of white bread” are interesting or at least not boring because they are queer/trans, non binary, not cis/poly/etc? Mystical and mysterious like unicorns? That sounds nice at first glance but I guess it just feels a little.. fetishizing to me.

I don’t think the OP had bad intentions at all when posting this but it makes me feel not so good to read this. I don’t think being any of those things has any impact on how interesting or boring you are as a person.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

TW: Sexual & emotional abuse. I may love you/your blog, but..

am a survivor of emotional and sexual abuse. I have tumblr savior which blocks certain people and things, but some things can get through if they are not tagged correctly or at all.

I will unfollow you if you post things like this:

* Rape jokes or using the word “rape” to describe something like “I totally raped that midterm”
* Reblogging photos of/things about the person(s) who have abused me in the past.
* If you are friends with said person(s).
* If you are a survivor blamer or survivor denier.

The reaction I get from seeing things like that is like that of a really band panic attack. Instantaneous nausea, feeling absolutely terrified, my heart rate going through the roof (this is extra bad because I have heart issues) and this usually lasts anywhere from a few hours to a few days.

Like I said, I may really like your blog or like you as a person, but I have to keep things that are bad for my metal health far away from me.

If you need to know more, you may contact me personally.