PC CHICK SPEAKS: The MeatGrease Redemption Thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Re: PC CHICK SPEAKS: The MeatGrease Redemption Thread

Post by Necrometer »

these selfish fucks use their power to isolate and fuck vulnerable young boys who are most likely gay and ashamed/confused about it... and then the same people/organization shames and chastises these victims once they're gay adults and probably suspecting that their gay feelings are actually the result of the church's abuse... it makes me insane

I wonder how often kids that are raped by holy men grow up to be holy men themselves, forever perpetuating the pedo-priest cycle? there's an immo song I could get behind
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

There's an interesting conversation to be had about whether it's a life of priestly celibacy that effects them so negatively and they diddle kids in emotional response, or if they choose to be priests because they're confident in the opportunities provided by the church for both opportunities for child fucking and protection for prosecution post child fucking

Either way, \m/666\m/ fuck Jesus \m/666\m/
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Mooretician
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Mooretician »

riley-o wrote:There's an interesting conversation to be had about whether it's a life of priestly celibacy that effects them so negatively and they diddle kids in emotional response, or if they choose to be priests because they're confident in the opportunities provided by the church for both opportunities for child fucking and protection for prosecution post child fucking

This rules :invcross: :invcross: :invcross:
copstache wrote:on a positive note, i hope if i get old and encrippled my nurses come and put on Judeobeast Assassin and watch my horrible atrophied limbs twitch in some mess of neurons flickering and dying
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I used to presume it was the former but the more I've learned about how the victims are typically gay themselves, the more I think the priests are predatory shameful homos. Seriously, who's going to give up FUCKING WOMEN to become a priest? If you're gay and are already banned by god from fucking dudes whether you're a priest or not, then priesting sounds like a fine gig.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

the ossified structures of something rotten left over in the modern world shouldn't be taken as the genuine article. to some extent, the ''church'' is a barren, pillaged remnant. it has no true ''spiritual'' authority anymore, so it should be no surprise that it is now filled with vultures and vermin and misfits. it has a decayed, political, material power

I don't see how the purely modern fact of priestly perversion, which has more to do with long-term historical tendencies, negates the concept of the transcendent, the supra-individual

the loss of any spiritual authority in society leads to an endless picking at the underbelly of the structures left behind

none of it is any good more, and the church as it exists deserves every bit of spit that lands on its face
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

in lieu of a retort, I'll direct you here, my friend Chad: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=48415

fuck god... or fuck God if that reads better
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

I'm not an advocate of vague spirituality, neither am I necessarily a critic of religion

my honest belief is that the possibility of any true orthodoxy in the modern west is nonexistent. I believe that we live in a time where there are no solutions, no connection to truths of the past, and no outloook to build upon for the future...

I think that humanity has reached a point so warped as a collective, that a ''normal'' spiritual state can't be achieved...we're past the point of no return...materialism and science and rampant ferocious individualism have won. we'll see where it goes...

and in spite of all this pessimistic shit, I try to enjoy some stuff...

cheers
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

riley-o wrote:There's an interesting conversation to be had about whether it's a life of priestly celibacy that effects them so negatively and they diddle kids in emotional response, or if they choose to be priests because they're confident in the opportunities provided by the church for both opportunities for child fucking and protection for prosecution post child fucking

I just stole this because it is the best thing I have ever read in my life.
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Chad wrote:

cheers
yeah like the bottom of a bottle.... :wank:

you open no one's eyes to the supra-individual or the transcendant, you washed up piece of hopeless vermin...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Magick Sam wrote:
Necrometer wrote:I used to presume it was the former but the more I've learned about how the victims are typically gay themselves, the more I think the priests are predatory shameful homos. Seriously, who's going to give up FUCKING WOMEN to become a priest? If you're gay and are already banned by god from fucking dudes whether you're a priest or not, then priesting sounds like a fine gig.
I've always assumed that the victims are gay themselves because they were sexualized early with a homosexual encounter; that the victims find the dynamic of the encounter sexually exciting despite not being genetically predisposed to homosexuality

it also doesn't really seem like pedophiles are that choosy! most you read about have a preference, but abuse boys and girls. I don't think the homosexuality angle is so clear cut
not to repeat myself, but... these people aren't really out to traumatize people - their goal is to satisfy their desires. I think it's a best case scenario to find a victim who is as receptive as possible. I will try and dig up some numbers on this. Mostly I'm going off of what Dan Savage says - but he tends not to say uninformed nonsense in sincerity.

And I'm not so sure about this lack of predisposition... I have the impression that the majority of child sex offenders like one gender more than the other.
Chad wrote:I'm not an advocate of vague spirituality, neither am I necessarily a critic of religion

my honest belief is that the possibility of any true orthodoxy in the modern west is nonexistent. I believe that we live in a time where there are no solutions, no connection to truths of the past, and no outloook to build upon for the future...

I think that humanity has reached a point so warped as a collective, that a ''normal'' spiritual state can't be achieved...we're past the point of no return...materialism and science and rampant ferocious individualism have won. we'll see where it goes...

cheers
You sound like you're siding with the CNN asshole's rant against the "vagueness" ... it's complete nonsense to write millions of people off just because they're not all operating under the rule of a unified rigid & corrupt governing entity.

And you think humans have moved past a spiritual sweet spot? Like... we're simple apes for millenia, then we hit a few centuries of a magical golden age of churches where boys weren't being mouthfucked, and now that we have technology and philosophy and we've gone too far? sounds like a bunch of horseshit to me
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Necrometer wrote: And you think humans have moved past a spiritual sweet spot? Like... we're simple apes for millenia, then we hit a few centuries of a magical golden age of churches where boys weren't being mouthfucked, and now that we have technology and philosophy and we've gone too far? sounds like a bunch of horseshit to me
it would be more accurate to say that the various religions are historically tuned manifestations of one higher big t Truth, then they are gradually degraded as they grow distant from their point of origination. we live in historically unprecedented, globalized, interconnected times...and the times we live in preclude the possibility of transmitting any truth organically.

the ''church'' itself is a vessel of transmission and expression of something above the temporal and mundane. more to the point, I follow Rene Guenon in the belief that Vedic and other traditions resonate more than the western church ever did. we are coming from different worlds on this, but I hope I've at least made the point that ''spiritual'' truth, belief in a transcending principle, has little or nothing to do with the Catholic church
Last edited by Chad on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

OK Chad.

If anyone cares... I read up on the sex abuse correlation with gay victims thing. There's definitely a correlation between being abused and being gay. Fucking morons have been arguing that being a victim CAUSES you to become gay as an adult. It seems more reasonable (and certainly just as plausible) that young gay people are selected as victims, or more likely to be victims. I didn't dig up these references, but:
There is one interesting theory put forward by Wachob (1999) that children who grow up later to identify as LGBT are more at risk of sexual abuse as children. She stipulates that being abused does not cause homosexuality, but rather that children who will later identify as LGBT are more vulnerable to child abuse.

The reasons she gives for this is that LGBT adults report that their behavior and interaction with others was often atypical in childhood when compared to their peers. Being or feeling “different” can result in social isolation / exclusion, which in turn can lead to a child being more vulnerable to the instigation and continuation of abuse (Gracia, 2003).

In addition to this, many gay men in particular, report that they remember feeling dissatisfied or uncomfortable with their body as children, and as young teens they sought out situations in which to try to make sense of their sexual feelings (O’ Leary, 2006). Unfortunately, therefore, abuse could occur in this situation because abusers take advantage of the child’s uncertainties and insecurities.
and:
... 2/3 of adults who were abused as children already considered themselves gay before the abuse

I can't even remember of Magick Sam was arguing against this premise, but... there it is
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I have not seen that docu - sounds interesting

and by no means is any of this stuff mutually exclusive - it's just so biased how everyone looks at this correlation and doesn't even consider the alternative? maybe it's out of wanting to avoid the "gay victim was asking for it" connotation, which is not at all what I'm trying to put forth
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Any more dirt meatworm?
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Where is she now?
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

RIP_blumpie_RIP
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

I was thinking about this thread today :putin
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

Friendly Goatus wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:22 pm I got this message on my youtube account after the channel owner deleted my message on the sei hexe video.

I have removed your comment from my Sei Hexe video, and will continue to remove any similar comments from this or any of my other videos.

As crappy as the videos are, they are part of a larger effort to support the amazing music my friends make, and the incredible community that surrounds our music scene. I'm not sure what your issue with Amelia is, and that's besides the point anyway, which is: the internet is a shitty place to resolve interpersonal issues. Not only that, but if you'd watched the video for 5 fucking seconds you would have figured out that Amelia was not part of Sei Hexe at the time the video was filmed.

xoxo
onfire

Here's my reply

I realized she wasn't in the video. I'm part of a larger effort to bring victimizers to justice. Amelia has a history of abusing children and young adults who have no choice in the matter, whether through naivete, fear or due to the influence of alcohol. She refuses to legitimize her victims pain which only continues to further their suffering. If it is your wish to condone this behavior then so be it, cover up the truth. But you only accomplish joining yourself to a monster.

xoxo
The Defenders of Innocence Coalition
:cry:
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Man, I forgot Meatgrease used to be semi-ok.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

\m/Johnny\m/ wrote: Sat May 19, 2012 7:37 pm
MeatGrease wrote:
hipster holocaust wrote:Dude. Don't be a selfish tard. I need more of this, this is the best thread in years. Start going to more of their gatherings. If it means me sending you a Groucho Marx disguise and a pen and paper in the mail say the words.
alright man, just for you i'll take a walk into the red and black sometime, order some food that will surely be spit in, and see if I can listen in on some top secret anarchist discourses...

I remembered that on halloween one of her bulldyke friends was bragging about punching someone dressed as hitler in the face...I'm risking own neck out there you know...
I dressed as Hitler one Halloween... in lederhosen. I had a beer koozy that said "mein bier". The only person who gave me any shit :betternotstartanyshit: was a drunken girl who just kept saying MY EX-BOYFRIEND IS JEWISH... She was dressed as a homeless person with a sign that said "will work for beer".
There are some real overlooked gems in here :lol:
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

hipster holocaust wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:31 am Man, I forgot Meatgrease used to be semi-ok.
Huh? I'm more indispensable to this board than ever before dude. I don't know what you mean by "used to" .
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Of course you don't.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

riley-o wrote: Sat May 05, 2012 12:51 am this is so much like walking through a portal into a 2001 mydiary.com site. i know i shouldn't be but i think i'm a little shocked that the LGBT/rapist/scene politics arguments actually literally haven't changed a single word in the last 10+ years
Tack on another 10 years.
What a horrible fucking decade.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

The cafe was in local news in 2014 when John Langley called 911, for a man who appeared to be having a heroin overdose, and asked the emergency dispatcher explicitly not to send the police. Langley said if they were to arrive they were not to be allowed inside the cafe.

On March 24, 2015, the cafe announced plans to close indefinitely.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Thread has aged like soy milk