COOTIES

Re: Pisscubes Bitches About Curt Schilling: The Thread

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
Ben Grimm
Yeest

Post by Ben Grimm »

I don't man. Those Nintendogs DSes are pretty pathetic.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

if he sells that robe, he should have to pay Johnny Damon back.

HummerGolfCart666.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

Apparently no one wants to pick up what's been done for "Copernicus" on the cheap
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
CRANSTON, R.I. (AP) -- The flagship video game that had been under development by Curt Schilling's company when it went under is now just ''a lot of junk,'' Rhode Island Gov. Lincoln Chafee said Thursday, and he wasn't surprised that it failed to sell at auction.

The former Red Sox pitcher's company, 38 Studios, was developing the game code-named ''Copernicus'' with the help of a $75 million state loan guarantee when it went bankrupt last year, leaving taxpayers on the hook to pay back tens of millions of dollars. A court-appointed receiver has been trying to sell the company's assets to help pay off its debts, but an auction last week produced no acceptable offers for the game.

Chafee, speaking on a public affairs show on WJAR-TV, said he wished the auction had been successful. Rhode Island is 38 Studios' biggest creditor, and the auction was an attempt to get back some of that money.

Chafee was a vocal critic of the deal when it was struck in 2010 as a way to lure Schilling's company to Rhode Island. Then-Gov. Don Carcieri, lawmakers and the state's quasi-public Economic Development Corp. all played a role in making it happen.

The governor on Thursday described the state's investment as ''insane,'' calling it a ''historically bad'' decision that he blamed on panic over the state's economy collapsing.

''People just panicked and gave a retired baseball player a huge amount of taxpayer money with no experience in this industry or any other businesses,'' Chafee said. ''There was this whole groupthink across the business communities.''

''Copernicus'' was being developed as a ''massively multiplayer'' online game but was never completed. Industry analysts had expressed doubts before the auction that the unfinished game would sell for much, saying it could take as much as $100 million to complete it.

When asked if enough was being done to investigate how the deal came together and how the decision was made, Chafee said he was focused on trying to recoup the money. The Economic Development Corp. has sued Schilling, some of its own ex-employees and others in an attempt to recover some of the money. The lawsuit is pending.

Schilling, who now works as a baseball analyst for ESPN, responded to the governor's comments on his Twitter account.

''Any decision that loses is 'bad' in hindsight. Bet RI would like a 'redo' on Gov election too,'' he wrote, noting Chafee's poor job approval rating. ''He has no clue what he's talking about. never did.''

He added that he told state officials at the time there was no possible chance for them to recoup the money if 38 Studios went under. He did not directly address Chafee's comments that the game is ''junk.'
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Zap Rowsdower wrote:Apparently no one wants to pick up what's been done for "Copernicus" on the cheap
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
CRANSTON, R.I. (AP) -- The flagship video game that had been under development by Curt Schilling's company when it went under is now just ''a lot of junk,'' Rhode Island Gov. Lincoln Chafee said Thursday, and he wasn't surprised that it failed to sell at auction.

The former Red Sox pitcher's company, 38 Studios, was developing the game code-named ''Copernicus'' with the help of a $75 million state loan guarantee when it went bankrupt last year, leaving taxpayers on the hook to pay back tens of millions of dollars. A court-appointed receiver has been trying to sell the company's assets to help pay off its debts, but an auction last week produced no acceptable offers for the game.

Chafee, speaking on a public affairs show on WJAR-TV, said he wished the auction had been successful. Rhode Island is 38 Studios' biggest creditor, and the auction was an attempt to get back some of that money.

Chafee was a vocal critic of the deal when it was struck in 2010 as a way to lure Schilling's company to Rhode Island. Then-Gov. Don Carcieri, lawmakers and the state's quasi-public Economic Development Corp. all played a role in making it happen.

The governor on Thursday described the state's investment as ''insane,'' calling it a ''historically bad'' decision that he blamed on panic over the state's economy collapsing.

''People just panicked and gave a retired baseball player a huge amount of taxpayer money with no experience in this industry or any other businesses,'' Chafee said. ''There was this whole groupthink across the business communities.''

''Copernicus'' was being developed as a ''massively multiplayer'' online game but was never completed. Industry analysts had expressed doubts before the auction that the unfinished game would sell for much, saying it could take as much as $100 million to complete it.

When asked if enough was being done to investigate how the deal came together and how the decision was made, Chafee said he was focused on trying to recoup the money. The Economic Development Corp. has sued Schilling, some of its own ex-employees and others in an attempt to recover some of the money. The lawsuit is pending.

Schilling, who now works as a baseball analyst for ESPN, responded to the governor's comments on his Twitter account.

''Any decision that loses is 'bad' in hindsight. Bet RI would like a 'redo' on Gov election too,'' he wrote, noting Chafee's poor job approval rating. ''He has no clue what he's talking about. never did.''

He added that he told state officials at the time there was no possible chance for them to recoup the money if 38 Studios went under. He did not directly address Chafee's comments that the game is ''junk.'
I found a buyer
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Wank night's cancelled
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by takeasneededforpain »

Eat shit and live...
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

He's faking
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

Funny it happens fairly soon after he's denied HoF entry again...

I'm probably being an asshole, but this is probably a ruse to hide assets.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

His wife has some nice tits.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

He's either faking or it's pancreatic and he'll be dead in 2 months.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Is this real? haha holy shit. Then again we recently elected a congressman who wrote a book about how obama is possessed by demons and another that believes blood moons cause current events.
Wank night's cancelled
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

LOOK. If MONKEYS arent REAL then how can we play BASEBALL @bigTardis214 #FACTS
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
Whee of the Dead
I hate my life.

Post by Whee of the Dead »

did his death diagnosis turn him into a Christ pig or was he always?

or is his illness still being suspected as a sham?

:?:
cranial separation

SEX WITH HER SEVERED HEAD
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

can I bitch about Jose Canseco in this thread too?

if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:lol:

i was all

man

does pisscubes know?
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

That exact same thing happened to my dad once. He bought a hallowed out (disarmed) antique grenade while he was on a trip up in Boston. He didn't think about it until he was in the 9/11 line waiting for people to go through his stuff and check for explosives and whatnot. He had to duck out and grab somebody and try to quietly whisper to them that he didn't mean to but there's literally a fucking actual grenade in my stuff. He looks a lot like Saddam Hussein, just to give everyone the correct mental image here. I think they had him in a room talking for hours before they let him go.
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
DR. THRAXX
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DR. THRAXX »

$$$$$ RaP GaME WiLL RaHMeR $$$$$
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Pisscubes wrote:
What a maroon.

I have a facebook friend who constantly links to stuff on Curt's facebook/twitter. And not because he thinks it's funny :cry:
I won't ask you to name names, but is he from Methuen?
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

The Bill wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:
What a maroon.

I have a facebook friend who constantly links to stuff on Curt's facebook/twitter. And not because he thinks it's funny :cry:
I won't ask you to name names, but is he from Methuen?
Hey, I live in Methuen!
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

Dude has catapulted into the faces I hate category.
No Cunting Elves