Harely Flanagan shivs the New-Mags;

Music posts are a bannable offense.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: Harely Flanagan shivs the New-Mags;

Post by The Torsion »

This is what happens when people aren't called on their bullshit for 25-30 years.
Haha,
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

hmmmmmm...
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

CRO-MAGS vocalist John Joseph has now released the following "response" to Harley's version of events:
"[Harley's] been watching too many sci-fi movies.

"First off, Harley was NOT invited to the show. He was told repeatedly by CBGB [Festival organizers] NOT to come. (I have all the texts and e-mails to CBGBs and security.) He was given a CBGBs laminate to attend another event ('American Hardcore' screening) and then used it to sneak into the show. And if he wanted to talk and resolve things, as he claims, why didn't he come before doors where we could [have] taken care of any beef he had? No, he just wanted to come on the stage during show and try and do something to gain press — well, he got his press alright.

"At 6 p.m. [Harley] texted Louise (CBGBs) and asked her what time we were going [on]. She didn't respond, but warned me. To which I alerted security to let them deal with it, [as] I had a show to do. He showed up 20 minutes before [and] hid in the crowd outside our dressing room door with a backpack and a KNIFE, never knocking on our door and saying, 'Yo, guys... can we talk?' He was also heard ranting outside that he was putting a stop to us playing his music (his music?). And while sitting outside our door told someone else that said to Harley that he doesn't care about the beef he attends both HARLEY'S WAR shows and CRO-MAGS shows, that he was just a fan of the music. Harley's response: 'Yeah, well, fuck you. Some shit's about to go down, so if you don't wanna be involved, keep fucking walking.' He also told people initially that I was in the dressing room when it all went down, making it look like I set him up when a thousand people saw me on stage ready to play.

"Look here's the bottom line: Security was told to come up and they never did. So knowing this dude always carries weapons and his plan was obviously to use the laminate to gain access to the stage while we played and hearing what he was ranting that night, also remembering the whole Dimebag Darrell [late PANTERA/DAMAGEPLAN guitarist who was killed on stage] situation, as we were on stage about to go on, he was asked to come in the dressing room by Mike. When Harley was grabbed to be searched for weapons, the fight ensued and those three took him down where he pulled a knife and began stabbing people. When the security finally arrived, he wouldn't drop the knife and THEY banged him up, not those three. Again, dozens of witnesses.

"Look if you got beef, a show with women and children on stage ain't the place to bring it. I believe those three stopped a much worse situation where perhaps kids could have got hurt who were on stage. And no one snitched — I refused to talk to the cops. Unfortunately for [Harley], it's a criminal case so no one has to press charges 'cuz he did that shit in a public venue. We have a way of dealing with matters — it's called 'street justice.' You pull a knife, I pull a pipe and smash your face in. And I did have a pipe on stage, by the way, knowing this dude can't really fight and always has a weapon, as I said.

"DMS are not thugs, so for the new jacks who weren't even around long enough to remember their past and said that — keep your mouths shut. For the last 10 years plus, they have been security at shows stopping violence, even promoting the Black N' Blue Bowl and other events where there is NEVER violence. If they had been doing security that night, Harley would have never got in and ALL of this could have been avoided. And only Mike is DMS, not the other two, and anyone who REALLY knows him (not you keyboard commandos talking crap anonymously) will attest to the fact that he's the nicest dude in the world and NEVER starts trouble. The other one is a veteran who tried to get the knife away from Harley. The other just a friend of the band. And Mike (Harley's replacement) was the one who got stabbed first.

"Bottom line, [Harley] was told not to come, he showed up right before we went on, he made threats and then he stabbed people. End of story.

"We will make up the show with SICK OF IT ALL as we are discussing another date now, but I wanted to set the record straight.

"Sure, obviously anyone who knows the past (it's all in my book, 'The Evolution Of A Cro-Magnon') knows [Harley] has a problem with me. He talks shit all the time — I do not. But he knows my bell and where I live. He NEVER rang it once. I told him we can go to the East River and resolve any issues. He refused. So if you wanna believe all the lies and B.S. that dude posts on [Facebook] — your choice. The truth is an entirely different thing, though. Your sympathy should lie with those who got stabbed, not the dude who did the stabbing and caused this whole problem. So stop gossiping and move on — that's what we are doing.

"See you in the pit.

"Peace and PMA."
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

THAT'S WHERE THE FUCKING BRAWLS GO DOWN. GEEZ! :roll: :roll: :roll:

I also like how JJ "doesn't talk shit." I guess he feels it's different when it's in writing because if he didn't hate at all his book would be about as long as a microwave instruction manual.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Chevalier Mal Fet
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Chevalier Mal Fet »

John Joseph wrote:
"See you in the pit.
:fonz: :fonz:
Dudes - check out my record: https://linktr.ee/illuminihilation
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Jesus Christ. This guy is how old again?
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

BUNGVOX wrote:
postaddiction wrote:nobody named Harley has any fucking sense
i beg to differ
I'd try and make some sort of contrary point about how falling headbutts and daily drunk driving don't constitute "sense," but Harley Race is too fucking awesome. Heil8
:lj:
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

Foot Foot wrote:VOD is probably wondering what Sevendust and Nothingface are up to right now...
quoted in this month's Decibel.

thanks Leon.
delmuerte
The boss of you.

Post by delmuerte »

thank YOU sir. I woulda given some credit if I had known your actual name. Sorry, brah.
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

:cheers:
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
AskForRaffo
DO THE DEW!

Post by AskForRaffo »

Yes, one of the songs is titled WEBSTER HALL.
:invcross:
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

1. I come in peace
9. I'll fuck you up
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

5 guilty until proven innocent
10 fighting the urge to kill

6 to all my friends
12 trust no one
Wank night's cancelled
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

7.Image
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Bump for a slow ass day
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Riley who would Flanagan fight in bellator?
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

I would pay $1000 for a fight between Harls and Riles. Especially if Bungy was the ref.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

I'd love to do it!
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

WATCH THE HAIR FLANAGAN!!!
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »