things that make you irrationally angry

Music posts are a bannable offense.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Re: things that make you irrationally angry

Post by THE KILL »

Necrometer wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:12 am the only thing I feel sure about: not a fucking penny (nor a bullet!?!) of support should be flowing from US to Israel, but instead...
Would you be ok with Israel being wiped out? Or it sending off some nukes before it's going down? Those are realistic scenarios in case Israel loses US backing, no?
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

If you don't go out with me I'll kill myself
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

All BPD nations get thrown down the well
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

THE KILL wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:10 pm
Necrometer wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:12 am the only thing I feel sure about: not a fucking penny (nor a bullet!?!) of support should be flowing from US to Israel, but instead...
Would you be ok with Israel being wiped out? Or it sending off some nukes before it's going down? Those are realistic scenarios in case Israel loses US backing, no?
not my taxbux’s concern
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Necrometer wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:05 pm
not my taxbux’s concern
I get that you were just quipping, still that's not how foreign policy works (or should work); when you support another country, you create a situation for which you are at least partially responsible. I also think that the US and Germany should have used their influence on Israel so that it treats Palestinians in a way that doesn't create genocidal urges.
Anyway, this shit is really depressing me, it feels quite similar to when Russia invaded Ukraine. None of it has any entertainment value to me.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Would you be asking this question of any other nation state that isn't propped up by the United States?

I don't even know why you're asking this anyways as it would involve some extreme culture shift in the U.S. for there not being almost total unilateral support for what ever Israel does.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Eight Bit Alien

Maybe we should make a second Israel somewhere else and then they can all go there? Just a thought.

Maybeeeeee.... Spain. Or San Marino. What the fuck is San Marino anyway? A Mario level?

What if we helped all the Jews settle into the Green Hill Zone? Bob-omb Battlefield?
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

San Marino pretty tiny so it would probably make more sense to transport the population of Gaza there. Also their current cultural make up is 97% catholic with a population of 33,000 people. We could just transport the current residents to the greater Boston area and swap in the Palestinians. I think your plan has potential.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

cxwx wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:08 pm
Would you be asking this question of any other nation state that isn't propped up by the United States?

I don't even know why you're asking this anyways as it would involve some extreme culture shift in the U.S. for there not being almost total unilateral support for what ever Israel does.
Once again, as a German I have a very specific perspective on this. My nation once tried to eradicate the jews, and since the Republic of Germany was founded it's seen itself as an ally of Israel. Personally, I see a lot of value in taking responsiblity for our nation's past, but as I have said above, I also think Germany should have been a lot more critical of Israel's abhorrent behaviour towards Palestinians.
Also, nukes... you just cannot think that Israel using hydrogen bombs is somehow irrelevant to the US or even you personally.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

THE KILL wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:59 am
cxwx wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:08 pm

Once again, as a German I have a very specific perspective on this. My nation once tried to eradicate the jews, and since the Republic of Germany was founded it's seen itself as an ally of Israel. Personally, I see a lot of value in taking responsiblity for our nation's past, but as I have said above, I also think Germany should have been a lot more critical of Israel's abhorrent behaviour towards Palestinians.
Also, nukes... you just cannot think that Israel using hydrogen bombs is somehow irrelevant to the US or even you personally.
I saw an argument between a reporter in the UK and some Israeli where the Israeli flipped out when asked if babies would die in incubators if power is turned off in Gaza, saying "I won't give electricity to my enemies, no one cried when Dresden was leveled."

I don't want to get sucked into another one of these arguments. Of course all these things are "relevant to the U.S. and me personally" but it doesn't make a shit stains worth of difference pontificating on a message board. ( I know that sounds rich coming from me but this conflict is such a complete black hole of filth I feel sick getting near it.)

Hamas is an atrocity, the Israelis military is even worse, far worse in fact.

The longer Palestinians are treated like second class citizens and brutalized the longer groups like Hamas will continue to propagate.

The Israeli government has a virtual stranglehold over any dialogue of criticism and is able to beat almost anyone over the head with the antisemitism stick who is a member of U.S. political apparatus whether they be on the right or the left.

These things have already been discussed thousands of times in infinitely better detail and nuance by people far smarter than either of us.

Things will either change, or they won't.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

and just like that its 2002 again
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Eight Bit Alien

I keep thinking the exact same thing. It's so fucking dark and sad.

Cui bono?
Eight Bit Alien

Israel using AI unmanned turrets

Judgement day
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

How 'bout the land down under telling the aboriginal's to eat shit eh? Aussie Aussie Aussie!! Oi oi oi!!
Eight Bit Alien

we should probably make a new thread for this shit eh
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

im going to the movies wearing my muslimgauze shirt with the ayatollah on it
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Eight Bit Alien

More than 700 entertainment industry professionals have signed an open letter voicing their support for Israel and condemning Hamas as fighting continues in the Middle East.

Gal Gadot, Amy Schumer, Mayim Bialik and Jerry Seinfeld were among those who signed...
https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/12/entertai ... index.html

Why are so many actors pro-Israel :confused:
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Who do you think you are? You were sucking dick for a foreign car.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu May 05, 2016 10:41 am Jews create all media
cuckoldae thread has all the answers!
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Eight Bit Alien

Necrometer wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:05 am Jews create all media
I have no idea how the world works, but I've always thought that this was an extremely reductive interpretation of a very complex conversation. I doubt its a coincidence that everyone who outwardly claims to believe this seems to be insane.

MSNBC benches Muslim anchors at behest of the Anti-Defamation League.
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:37 pm
Necrometer wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:05 am Jews create all media
I have no idea how the world works, but I've always thought that this was an extremely reductive interpretation of a very complex conversation. I doubt its a coincidence that everyone who outwardly claims to believe this seems to be insane.

MSNBC benches Muslim anchors at behest of the Anti-Defamation League.
I don't know if it's very complex conversation, to be honest. Jewish people have been a scapegoat for the wealthy and powerful for hundreds of years - leaving behind a very long trail of accusations. To some people, it appears more like a rap sheet of crimes and the stories get retold/recycled, resulting in perpetuating the boogeyman for the next generation. That's not to say there aren't rich Jewish people with power who have done abhorrent things - I think that's evident now more than ever - but the 'globalist' cabal is nonsense.
Eight Bit Alien

Eight Bit Alien

It is currently disallowed to participate in pro-palestinian demonstrations in several free Western democratic nations.

I assume these policies are designed to combat climate change, and help flatten the curve.
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

I'm not sure if it needs to be said, but something I try to keep in mind is: Jews are not responsible for the actions of the fascist Israeli government, and Palestinians are not responsible for the terrorist responses by Hamas.
Eight Bit Alien

I think anyone who was confused about that stopped posting a while ago :tup: