things that make you irrationally angry

Music posts are a bannable offense.
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Re: things that make you irrationally angry

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

The fucking ridiculous pants-sagging has to stop. People are just wearing their pants around their knees now. This motherfucker was in front of me at 7-11 this morning and nearly sent me into a blind rage.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Image :fp:
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by takeasneededforpain »

Umm... pretty much everything.
All the time.
Eat shit and live...
smellmyfinger
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smellmyfinger »

Krieg wrote:
NoOpinionButThis wrote:
smellmyfinger wrote:Forgetting something and having to drive back home to get it. Nothing is worse than getting 2 blocks from home and realizing you forgot your phone or something.

WHAT? who...2 blocks? you can't park your car and come back? how long are those blocks? i'm fat AND really fucking lazy, and it takes 20...TWENTY (20) blocks before I feel the need for wheels.

Ohhhhh, you are an adult, I'm guessing? You are an adult because you have a kid or something?

Oh, well. By all means, shit all over everything. Shit hard.
You are fucking retarded. Hey I forgot my cell phone at home, I will park here, walk back home, pick the cell phone up, walk back to my car and continue my journey. Why? Because I am not a lazy prick and I am an adult.

OH my fucking god you asshats I was saying 2 blocks, but it's the exact distance, WTF is wrong with you people. Yeah I'd park my carr and walk back home Jezzus christ Think what you say before you jump all over my shit.
This is like talking to an internet ghost who doesn't even realize he's a ghost yet and keeps trying to talk to those around him. If you try to put a shirt on so people can recognize you I WILL PUNCH THE SHIRT INTO OBLIVION thus rendering you still a ghost. FUCK YOU, smellmyfinger
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

Fung Tunt wrote:
NoOpinionButThis wrote:i STILL THINK YOU ARE LAZY ASSHOLES

ALSO DEPENDENT ON YOUR PHONE

GO GET SOME FUKCING FOOD AT THE STORE AND COME HOME

FUCK

WHAT IF IT WAS STILL THE 90S?

FUUUUCK

Get your fucking eggshell skull stomped you worthless shefocc...
No fucking shit. How does it feel to miss the point every fucking time?

Disgusting pig.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

smellmyfinger wrote:
Krieg wrote:
NoOpinionButThis wrote:
smellmyfinger wrote:Forgetting something and having to drive back home to get it. Nothing is worse than getting 2 blocks from home and realizing you forgot your phone or something.

WHAT? who...2 blocks? you can't park your car and come back? how long are those blocks? i'm fat AND really fucking lazy, and it takes 20...TWENTY (20) blocks before I feel the need for wheels.

Ohhhhh, you are an adult, I'm guessing? You are an adult because you have a kid or something?

You are fucking retarded. Hey I forgot my cell phone at home, I will park here, walk back home, pick the cell phone up, walk back to my car and continue my journey. Why? Because I am not a lazy prick and I am an adult.

OH my fucking god you asshats I was saying 2 blocks, but it's the exact distance, WTF is wrong with you people. Yeah I'd park my carr and walk back home Jezzus christ Think what you say before you jump all over my shit.
Are you a retard as well?
The Torsion wrote:I don't like Krieg
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:The fucking ridiculous pants-sagging has to stop. People are just wearing their pants around their knees now. This motherfucker was in front of me at 7-11 this morning and nearly sent me into a blind rage.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Image :fp:
I think it's that nblacks like showing off their dicks to each other and walk like a constipated penguin.
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
smellmyfinger
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smellmyfinger »

Krieg wrote:
smellmyfinger wrote:
Krieg wrote:
NoOpinionButThis wrote:

Are you a retard as well?
No I'm not. I'm also not an asshole who feels the need to jump all over people for no reason. quit cyberbullying me.
This is like talking to an internet ghost who doesn't even realize he's a ghost yet and keeps trying to talk to those around him. If you try to put a shirt on so people can recognize you I WILL PUNCH THE SHIRT INTO OBLIVION thus rendering you still a ghost. FUCK YOU, smellmyfinger
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

How do they run from the cops with their pants like that?
elephants gerald wrote:
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:How do they run from the cops with their pants like that?
I think it's some sort of retarded fashion illusion to hid obscenely long and thin legs versus a thicker shorter torso. Bunch of nblacks born to look like Stiltman:

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Zap Rowsdower wrote: This:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
That people can't rep the band they went to see at their own show without feeling Piven Guilt? Me too.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
delmuerte
The boss of you.

Post by delmuerte »

Not getting any acknowledgement when you hold the door for someone. I will seriously be pissed off at this all goddamn day.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Post by fallbacktostone »

delmuerte wrote:Not getting any acknowledgement when you hold the door for someone. I will seriously be pissed off at this all goddamn day.
this X1000

you just have to be ready to tell them they're welcome whether they acknowledge it or not. its the only way to save your day.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

"no it's my pleasure." or else your entire day is fucked
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

delmuerte wrote:Not getting any acknowledgement when you hold the door for someone. I will seriously be pissed off at this all goddamn day.
If there's two doors and they don't say anything after the first, I just open the second one enough to squeeze my body through...
delmuerte
The boss of you.

Post by delmuerte »

Yeah. There's no way this won't come across as petty, but I have (after holding the door to no response) jogged to the elevator just to get in there to close the door on them.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

I hate it when vandals sneak into your bed and stick a dead monkey under your covers and then smear feces all over the walls you just painted.

That really gets my dander up.

:x
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

This thread is 99% completely rational anger. Besides pretty much Johnny's initial post these are all things that are pretty rational and widely accept as anger inducing acts. Hating mustard in a vengeful way or being mad at a chicken for being brown, these are more irrational things. Trust me, there's no logic in hating a brown chicken.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Dad wrote:Pizza nigga
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

Zerohero wrote:I hate it when vandals sneak into your bed and stick a dead monkey under your covers and then smear feces all over the walls you just painted.

That really gets my dander up.

:x
LIke this, this is the kind of complete lack of rationality that only ZH can muster.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
glovefullavaseline
Kill Whitey

Post by glovefullavaseline »

one more thing about transit before we get back on track; I fucking despise when old asian people push to get onto the train before everyone else has gotten off. Are there no such things as manners in china?
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

mike soiled depends clark
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

glovefullavaseline wrote:one more thing about transit before we get back on track; I fucking despise when old asian people push to get onto the train before everyone else has gotten off. Are there no such things as manners in china?
It's a cultural thing, that's what they do over there. Everybody's seen this video:

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Blair
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Blair »

People with acoustic guitars
People wearing fedoras
Zerohero wrote:shooting cum on that hot chick that is my altar.
doubleblumpkin wrote:Guess who's riding a pig through the jungle 8)
Blair
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Blair »

The Beatles
Zerohero wrote:shooting cum on that hot chick that is my altar.
doubleblumpkin wrote:Guess who's riding a pig through the jungle 8)
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

that china train video makes my fucking skin crawl
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

Blumpy and Blair are on track... I'm talking about things that have zero impact on your life other than the fact that they really really piss you off... maybe I should have been more specific.

I added one to my list a few minutes ago... when you're in a restaurant and somebody asks the server to describe a dish WHEN THERE'S A CLEAR FUCKING DESCRIPTION OF IT PRINTED ON THE FUCKING MENU! Die.
elephants gerald wrote: