Phil Collins and PHILIP BAILEY - Easy Lover

Music posts are a bannable offense.
right over there
Hetero as hell...

Re: Phil Collins and PHILIP BAILEY - Easy Lover

Post by right over there »

get hammered and think about dead loved ones, motherfuckers
monsterod wrote:can it get any hotter or nower?
The Real MPD wrote:i'm not interested in this right now.
Spiritual Retreat Master
Zombie Apocalypse

Post by Spiritual Retreat Master »

I bailed Charles Franklin out. He's doing fine.
The tasty meth of yesterday dissipates upon my tongue of tomorrow.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Cindy's time after time always reminded me of this tune...

rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

The best is Warrant... they truly think they would be packing stadiums to this day if not for Nevermind.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:The best is Warrant... they truly think they would be packing stadiums to this day if not for Nevermind.

Aren't they packing caskets?
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

Probably... the interview I saw was from one of those Behind The Music type shows about ten years ago.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:Probably... the interview I saw was from one of those Behind The Music type shows about ten years ago.
http://rocknewsdesk.com/world-news/warr ... t-47/2966/

TAKE THAT KURT COBAIN... HAIRMETALLERS CAN CROAK TOO!
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

elephants gerald wrote:
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

Pisscubes wrote: but how do you not then let that define your entire life once the party is over?
I think Jani was the wrong guy to ask.

People always get down on nblack athletes for blowing all their money before they're even out of sports... but for every Vince Young, there's a Steven Adler. Which is worse?
elephants gerald wrote:
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Pisscubes wrote:It's truly hilarious how angry some of the hair bands STILL are over Nirvana. Lita Ford can't stop bitching about them whenever interviewed, blaming them for the death of her career.
there's nothing stopping her from jamming her biker mama ass into some spandex and strappin on a guitar for one more camel toe struttin go around at sports bars all across this great country.

fuck you cobain.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

BUNGVOX wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:It's truly hilarious how angry some of the hair bands STILL are over Nirvana. Lita Ford can't stop bitching about them whenever interviewed, blaming them for the death of her career.
there's nothing stopping her from jamming her biker mama ass into some spandex and strappin on a guitar for one more camel toe struttin go around at sports bars all across this great country.

fuck you cobain.

I saw Lita strut her pussy around the stage at one of our free concert series a couple years back... I think the bill was Sass Jordan opening for Lita Ford.

She's married to that weird dork you use to see in those guitar mags teaching how to shatter glass with singin' Jim Gillette. He was in her band sorta... came out and walked around. Didn't sing high, but looks like he is a steroid riddled pro wrassler now..

BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

her and big jim are splitsville.

she's fair game.

cougarcunt91.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

BUNGVOX wrote:her and big jim are splitsville.

she's fair game.

cougarcunt91.
100percentWikipedia wrote: In a February 2011 radio interview, Ford acknowledged that she and Gillette were divorcing.[17] The family were in negotiations for a reality TV show, tentatively titled "The Gillettes: An Extreme American Family" on TLC. The couple's impending divorce ended any plans for the television show. In a March, 2011, interview on the Classic Rock Revisited website, Ford claimed that she had taken a business trip to Los Angeles to discuss the reality show with TLC executives, and returned home to find her husband and sons not speaking to her. She also claimed that her sons physically attacked her, encouraged by Gillette, which was when she decided to divorce him
Honey Boo Boo- 1
Lita-0
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

Zerohero wrote:
100percentWikipedia wrote: In a February 2011 radio interview, Ford acknowledged that she and Gillette were divorcing.[17] The family were in negotiations for a reality TV show, tentatively titled "The Gillettes: An Extreme American Family" on TLC. The couple's impending divorce ended any plans for the television show. In a March, 2011, interview on the Classic Rock Revisited website, Ford claimed that she had taken a business trip to Los Angeles to discuss the reality show with TLC executives, and returned home to find her husband and sons not speaking to her. She also claimed that her sons physically attacked her, encouraged by Gillette, which was when she decided to divorce him
:tup: :pizza: :invcross:
elephants gerald wrote:
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

they should have all took turns crankin on her food cemetery.

with ozzy in the background yellin 'lets go fuckin craaaazay'
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

such fucking studs...
elephants gerald wrote:
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

BUNGVOX wrote:they should have all took turns crankin on her food cemetery.
:moreawesome:
elephants gerald wrote:
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

call me... if you want to.. i means..

CALL ME if you WANT to
:bigdog:
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Kurt Russell's Beard »

Pisscubes wrote:
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
BUNGVOX wrote:they should have all took turns crankin on her food cemetery.
:moreawesome:
Yeah, I gotta say that one impressed me. :tup:
Aye, that was fucking poetic, like a dirty kenning.
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

F. Murray Sandyclam wrote:I've always thought the opposite path would be much more fun...live 'til you're 100, end up in graveyards laughing at headstones.
I don't see why you can't do both...
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW

elephants gerald wrote:
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

I honestly wonder what his BAC is by say... 4:00 PM? I would also think he would have to make sure he was always able to get a drink, at all times. I'm pretty sure withdrawals from a habit like that would land you in a casket in about 24 hrs.
elephants gerald wrote:
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

F. Murray Sandyclam wrote:I liked the part where the Rev. Horton Heat guy said drinking with Lemmy actually put him in the hospital... ;)
That's pretty fucking amazing... A buddy of mine was in a band that toured with him, and he tells tales of the Rev's alcoholism being pretty Lemmy-esque to begin with...

I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
elephants gerald wrote:
danox3
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by danox3 »

Phil Collins vocal production on his albums is so amazing. He brought some of the effects used by Prg bands from the 70's, but gave it fresh new sound. Personally, "Hello I Must be Going" is one of my favorite albums of all time. Its such a dark album, yet still manages to have great hooks and melody.

danox3
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by danox3 »

Phil Collins vocal production on his albums is so amazing. He brought some of the effects used by Prg bands from the 70's, but gave it fresh new sound. Personally, "Hello I Must be Going" is one of my favorite albums of all time. Its such a dark album, yet still manages to have great hooks and melody.