skid row journal reeelapse death pool champ

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Scumfucker
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Re: skid row journal reeelapse death pool champ

Post by Scumfucker »

This loser is no longer on welfare since arc light hired me, but still on section 8 housing. If I make an grand a month, my rent will be 333. I got the job with no phone, and no haircut for 5 months. Lol. Time for free movies galore for me and my friends. I'm getting back into recovery. Trying to stop all the druggin. Shits looking up for me.
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

sounds like things are looking up man. :tup:
Scumfucker

Post by Scumfucker »

I might not be the next reeelapser to die next. Thanks for the encouragement.
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

Scumfucker wrote:I might not be the next reeelapser to die next. Thanks for the encouragement.
Kind of hope so. I'd like to see you again someday....
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
Scumfucker

Post by Scumfucker »

One of these days I may return to portland. Los Angeles is full of a bunch of assholes.
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

Scumfucker wrote:Los Angeles is full of a bunch of assholes.
Apparently, so is Portland. Oh well. Just as long as the junk here doesn't tempt you more than the junk down there. You were always a fun guy to talk to and I can't imagine if you get your shit together why that wouldn't be any different.
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Scumfucker wrote: Trying to stop all the druggin. Shits looking up for me.
What are going to do with that first paycheck? Repay welfare for all the money you have taken ,or get loaded...
Scumfucker

Post by Scumfucker »

the awesome Assassin wrote:
What are going to do with that first paycheck? Repay welfare for all the money you have taken ,or get loaded...

Welfare makes you sign a paper saying you will pay them back if you make a certain amount of $. I don't make that much.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Scumfucker wrote:
the awesome Assassin wrote:

Welfare makes you sign a paper saying you will pay them back if you make a certain amount of $. I don't make that much.
You should back every penny...
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Can you die of a calcium carbonate overdose? It says don't take more than 7 a day and I'm tempted to chomp 20 of them from the amount of heart burn I've been having lately. Or maybe I'll get esophageal cancer from the amount of reflux scaring I probably have by now. Or more than likely a plain old heart attack for being fatter than fatlapse. Sign me up for the dead pool, I'll race you to the grave scumfucker.
Wank night's cancelled
Scumfucker

Post by Scumfucker »

TheDOAD wrote:
Scumfucker wrote:This loser is no longer on welfare since arc light hired me, but still on section 8 housing. If I make an grand a month, my rent will be 333. I got the job with no phone, and no haircut for 5 months. Lol. Time for free movies galore for me and my friends. I'm getting back into recovery. Trying to stop all the druggin. Shits looking up for me.

stick with it dude. I go there all the time. ill let you know when i'll say hi siunce i know you are an IRL lurker.

but really man, good luck. Keep it going.

They make us wear badges with our favorite film on it. Mine would be 8 1/2. See ya when I see ya

Cascade, I also take lots of calcium carbonate cos it helps me have solid pops and less heartburn. I'm a skinny dude. Your fat may take you to the grave earlier than me. That's if I don't party too much.

I haven't gotten a check yet, and I'm dead broke with a $179 LAPD chickenshit ticket for willfully crossing on a blinking red hand (something cops do every day). I literally raced downtown too a free food line after work yesterday. I ate lunch at the midnight mission prior to work today. Ghetto style, yadida?
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

where is the nearest $12 indian buffet?
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Scumfucker wrote:I literally raced downtown too a free food line after work yesterday.
Against whom? Just kidding - don't respond. Just die. Or quit posting. No difference to me...
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Scumfucker

Post by Scumfucker »

I saw Greta gerwig tonight. What a babe.
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

Introvert wrote:
Apparently, so is Portland. Oh well. Just as long as the junk here doesn't tempt you more than the junk down there. You were always a fun guy to talk to and I can't imagine if you get your shit together why that wouldn't be any different.
there's so many nowhere fucking places in this country. i don't see how getting out of shitholes like los angeles is a problem for most people. if you want to get well you escape the diseased shithole that helps you stay sick. it's pretty simple if you look at it correctly.

you're on the right track though. keep on.
Scumfucker

Post by Scumfucker »

a world of no wrote:
Introvert wrote:
there's so many nowhere fucking places in this country. i don't see how getting out of shitholes like los angeles is a problem for most people. if you want to get well you escape the diseased shithole that helps you stay sick. it's pretty simple if you look at it correctly.

you're on the right track though. keep on.

Blah. I now live out of skid row but am still a few blocks from it. There's street dealers there that know me by name. They clapped for me. Applause from crack dealers who think they will get my money. Drugs are everywhere. Just gotta not do hard drugs and I'll be okay.

Saw Chris pine and john cho at the theater tonight. Those fuckers have some crazy hot girls with them

Even cooler, Giorgio tsoukalos of ancient aliens was there too. He makes fun of his own show and said the Bigfoot episode was bullshit.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

no! th best,,,,
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Scumfucker wrote: I haven't gotten a check yet, and I'm dead broke with a $179 LAPD chickenshit ticket for willfully crossing on a blinking red hand
:lol: Whaaaaaat

Also keep up the good work dude, stoked shit's looking up for you :tup:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Scumfucker

Post by Scumfucker »

hipster holocaust wrote:
Scumfucker wrote: I haven't gotten a check yet, and I'm dead broke with a $179 LAPD chickenshit ticket for willfully crossing on a blinking red hand
:lol: Whaaaaaat

Also keep up the good work dude, stoked shit's looking up for you :tup:

Thanks dude!
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

Do you ever hit up the dollar menu at McD's?
Scumfucker

Post by Scumfucker »

Erik13 wrote:Do you ever hit up the dollar menu at McD's?
When I lived in sebastapol, I lived next to a McDonalds and ate off the dollar menu everyday. Dollar menu pros know the difference between a mcdouble and a double cheeseburger. Can't forget the mc'chicken.

At my job they have hundreds of free magnum bars, free popcorn, soda, and other random health food. Besides that, I'm dead broke til payday.
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

I'd buy you a double quarter pounder if I saw you. :lhug:
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Scumfucker wrote:
Erik13 wrote:Do you ever hit up the dollar menu at McD's?
When I lived in sebastapol
Lots of good wine up there. That's where I should be in August, come up and hang with me and my dad :cheers:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Scumfucker

Post by Scumfucker »

Thanks for the encouragement mens. It has helped quite a bit.
Scumfucker

Post by Scumfucker »

I was walking around skid row, and I overhear some big black dudes talking. They were clearly intoxicated. Drunk, possibly on crack. One of them says " I feel like fucking someone up" with a crazy look in his eyes. A white guy minding his own business walks by. The huge black guy walks up and sucker punches him in the jaw. His friend kicks him once hard when he's on the ground. The white guy cries "What did I do!?" To which the black guy says "shut the fuck up bitch!". Then the white dude gets up confused and leaves. Godamn were some people assholes. This was in the middle of the day. Pro tip, never walk around alone late at night downtown. And even of it's not late out, always keep a cautious eye on your surroundings so as not to be caught slipping by psychotic strangers.