skid row journal reeelapse death pool champ

Music posts are a bannable offense.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Re: skid row journal reeelapse death pool champ

Post by soiled depends »

Scumfucker wrote: Pro tip, never walk around alone late at night downtown. And even of it's not late out, always keep a cautious eye on your surroundings so as not to be caught slipping by psychotic strangers.

Thanks professor, but I was actually taught this lesson about strangers at age 4...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

I'll keep that pro tip in mind while I'm driving around in my benz sipping on fine scotch.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Scumfucker
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Scumfucker »

I'm still alive. The things i've experienced in my addiction around skid row are more fucked than fiction.
I am gonna share aone shit i have not told my family and most of my closest friends. Hate all you want, at least its more interesting than sandwich of the day thread.

Heroin is a motherfucker. Now add meth. But since you inject heroin, you might as well shoot meth. But the meth gets you too spun so you balance with xanax, valium, weed. I did that every day for a couple months. Oh yah, occasional crack for good measure. I suffered consequences of choosing this lifestyle. I blacked out and was raped. I was forced to suck dick at gunpoint from a scary black faggot felon who i figured was going to kill me. I couldn't deal with that shit on top of the hit put out on me. Word on the street was that I was considered a dangerous unpredictable tweaker with a bad rep so every day strangers on the street would talk shit to me and threaten me. If I ever get caught slipping acting super wasted in downtown LA its extra risky for me. I guess i pissed off the wrong people. I started boosting to supply my habit. I know quite a bit about ID theft without going into specifics. After all that I felt i earned the right to win this death pool via suicide. I took a couple days off heroin to lower my tolerance. Than i did $100 in an hour. Couldn't even catch a nod. I was wound up and all but my hands were very steady. So now im alive and miraculously dont have aids. Im alive but i dont know how or why.

Who is death pool champ now assholes?
Scumfucker

Post by Scumfucker »

You think I would learn my lesson but im now irreparably psychologically fucked. Things will never be good for me. The grace of sobriety would be shit not getting worse. I still chip on heroin. Going to sobriety meetings consists mostly of retards high on jesus. I wish i was that stupid. If i end up killing myself I need suggestions of good death music. Something evil sounding. No smiths or crying. Something that sounds like the hell my life has become. After all, since life and death are the the only two states of being, how are we to know that this life isnt the death of another ? Im hoping for oblivion when i die. Unexistence. It seems egotistical to not be able to imagine a world withoutour consciousness. Unexistence is heaven. Its perfect. If there is a hell i willl see my enemies there with a thirty ought six.
TheMooretician
The Forsaken Mourning of Angelic Anguish

Post by TheMooretician »

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
antinatalism
Cause Of Death

Post by antinatalism »

if you're going to kill yourself, why not at least take some of those scumbags with you? kill the nog who raped you. kill some junkies. do something good for once in your life and listen to Haus Arafna while you're at it.
Scumfucker

Post by Scumfucker »

Believe me, i thought about looking up sex offenders on the net and killing as many as i could. I made the mistake of making some gun inquiry posts which flagged me and are connected to why i was considered dangerous, unpredictable, and had green flag on me for a while. The piece of shit that raped me is home (prison). What keeps me from rampaging is the fact that I had a part to play in that i choae to fuck around in the seedy drug world and people have experienced worse than me but didnt take it out on other people. Everybody has a mother and father. Even sadistic faggot rapist niggers. Im not against gays or blacks. But faggot niggers, die die die
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

top 5 movies of the year (so far)?
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

I'm going to back to drinking my self to death so keep me in the pool
Wank night's cancelled
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

Keep your head up, pal
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Go back to Sebastopol and get a job tasting wine.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
hooked on sonics
Amongst the Catacombs of Nephren-ka

Post by hooked on sonics »

I've done heroin, in extreme and unusual moderation, hundreds, maybe thousands, of times over the last decade with no real problems aside from a few friends dying Darwin-style. I've done meth maybe a dozen times and will never go near that again -- scary stuff!!! Meth is easily the worst drug there is. Be safe dude. It's never too late to turn around, I've seen people crawl out of the gutter and become normal again. It might be the one of the harder things to do in this world, but it can be done.

And yeah, a bundle of H isn't gonna kill you if you have any kinda tolerance at all. A few days off is nothing, as I guess you now know. I had a friend who, before he finally did clean up somehow, did literally 2 bundles per shot and it barely phased him. For years. He had a few private classy dealers and steady connection. And a big bank account, so he never had to go without drugs ever. There is/was a crazy fentanyl death epidemic going on all up and down the east coast and even that stuff barely put him under. The fentanyl is how he finally got clean -- after he was with a guy who terminal OD'd on a single bag (my friend did his normal 24 bags) and he finally said "Enough!" and kicked it with a very fast & brutal (like a week at most) methadone taper. To keep himself occupied after that he did a perfect 100% Final Fantasy Tactics game over the course of a month laying on his parent's couch, ha. Somehow that worked for him! He had to move away to the middle of nowhere in Indiana to avoid the temptation to relapse (he 100% would've) and is now doing well, new job and life. All this started happening only 3 months ago. He'd been addicted for 10 years, although only the last 5 shooting.

Also, just so you know, meth can override H withdrawal pretty good. I don't know if I'd recommend it, but since you're already using everything maybe it's worth keeping in mind? The above-mentioned friend experimented with this extensively last year. Each time he only lapsed back to H when the guy who knew the biker-gang that sold the meth went to prison or disappeared for a while.

Take care.
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

hooked on sonics wrote:To keep himself occupied after that he did a perfect 100% Final Fantasy Tactics game over the course of a month laying on his parent's couch, ha.
I'm gonna start incorporating this into my pitch. "Are you willing to do anything it takes to stay sober? Have you heard of Final Fantasy Tactics?"
No Cunting Elves
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

memoirs of a gaysha

but really your hot topic death spiral is incredibly dull
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

I think it's interesting.

You guys should hang out.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Scumfucker wrote: I suffered consequences of choosing this lifestyle. I blacked out and was raped. I was forced to suck dick at gunpoint from a scary black Kuhni Lemmel felon who i figured was going to kill me.
See this is what happens when you get a job...
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

in 4 later
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

So your last act before dying is to post on the board ? Seems fitting.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

daily sandwich thread boring? WELL SEE ABOUT THAT, PAL! im about unleash some fucking TRUTH right now
formerly ghost boner
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

Toilet Fleet wrote:
It's more interesting than watching a middle-aged man eat cheeseburgers in his car...
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Erik13 wrote:
Toilet Fleet wrote:
It's more interesting than watching a middle-aged man eat cheeseburgers in his car...
i could not disagree more, erik, not in a million years
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

SCUMFUX THE REEE CREW WILL OFF YOU IF YOU DON'T GET TO YOURSELF FIRST

d.hellion
Unquestionable Presence

Post by d.hellion »

ghost boner wrote:daily sandwich thread boring? WELL SEE ABOUT THAT, PAL! im about unleash some fucking TRUTH right now
I know, I eat the same sorry (homemade) salami sandwich at work every single day.

but now

I am motivated now to go and get a killer hoagie, try to compete - fuck...I'm hungry