Music posts are a bannable offense.
- 
- Posts: 3355
- Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
- Location: Maniac Neil's Couch
Necrometer wrote: ↑Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:26 am
the "holiday" shit is great because modern xmas was appropriated anyway... no real grounds to be so delicate about it. it's just thinly-veiled xenophobia...
this is itself a basic bitch nu-atheist talking point you idiot
no it isn't and anyone slightly more intelligent than those guys has already figured that out
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
- clown shaped void that used to be a human being
- Posts: 4999
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
- Location: Fifty Island Water
writhing the red agony of its flayed trunk toward the waste of heaven
Get another hobby, like skinning rats…I’ll come visit you in jail sometime.
Eight Bit Alien
- Olde Timer
- Posts: 5025
- Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am
Necrometer wrote: ↑Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:34 pm
from modern-day JOFA:
scientism is a heresy, and all secular humanists should be crucified and burned
he just keeps getting more adorable
this has been rolling around in my head lately and it's making me ultra-happy
Zerohero wrote: ↑Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
- Sweet Lord _______
- Posts: 18814
- Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
- Location: just a-passin' thru
an $88 “Adoring Virgin” icon
I think I'm officially a Milo fan now.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
- Giant Eyeball of Death.
- Posts: 3949
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:51 pm
- Location: Shittsburgh
- PLAID MEMBER
- Posts: 10109
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:33 am
- Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York
My wife's co-worker's friend's daughter is supposedly in this shit. I'll never watch it, but the Mrs. will.