Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by BUNGVOX »

The politics of raping....the politics of ooooohhhh thawing cunt
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

if it was on teevee she would
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Wonder how he's enjoying 2nd place this morning?

I think he's about to have his Howard Dean moment.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Hopefully soon he has his Budd Dwyer moment.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

I'll drink to that!
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

You'd give up a half decade of sobriety? That's some pretty boss shit.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

I'll drink piss to that!!
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

nomb
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by nomb »

L̸̵̸̨͙̬̭̳̣̱̠̩̞̗̬͚̈ͣ͑ͬ̈́ͧ͢ẹ̭̱̺̜͎̙̗̻̳̼̻͂ͥ͋̄ͪͯͫͪ̉̇̿ͧ̎ͩ̅̚͘͜ͅţ͇͙̦͉̊̓̎ͫ͆̆̄̒͗̆ͪ̿́̀ͅ'̸̴̢̙̺̥̖͙̤͓̬̳̦̭̗̘͙̜̪̲͇ͬ̂̅̑͒̚͘͡s̸̨̪̙̜̬̺͚͈̗̜̞̜̭̺ͮ̾̽̍ͦ̾͌̃̄ͩͭ͆̍̈́ͨ͘͢ͅͅͅ ̷̢̦̻̞̥͚̲ͯ͑̂̓̆́̐̔̒́̄͆ͯ̄͂̚̕͢d̸̮̖̣͔ͪ̀̈́͐͊͐͒́i̔ͩ̍ͦ̔̇͐̓͛̇̇́̌҉̙̝͎̝͉̯͕̰͝sͥ͐̄̔ͤ̊ͬͤ͋ͪ̊ͧ͐́̆̈ͮ͢͏͕̬̘͎͓̜̳͍̬͉̝͈p̣̝͍̠̹̱̪̹̟̊͗̆̉̓̽ͬ̀̑͑̂̿̓̌̀͠ė̷̙̖̙͕͕̯̙͈͉̟͔̬̬̣̬̟͆̐̄ͪͩ̆́̂ͭ̄͛̕ļ̵͎̳̖̪̦͎̈́͆̆ͪ̓͌͐́͘͝ ̢̨̪̬̼͇̤̘̻̳̫͇͚̤̞̤̯̱͎͐̋ͯ͌̏ͬ͌̋̃̉̉̃̀͞t̶̷̪̜̼̙̺̦̊̓͂ͧͫ̏ͩ̒̆̚͠ẖ̡̢̛̻̫̭͍͚͎͍͈͖̖̼́̀͆͆͆́̂ͩͤ͊̾̿̊̓ͥ̇̓͘͜i̸̸̡̮͖̱̹̮̰̺̖̩̥̝̟͎̲͚̒͛̒̽̂ͩ̾ͥ̍̕͡sͣ̃͗ͭ͐̐̑ͫͥͩ̀҉̸̸̳̪͕̥͍̞̬͚̭͚̻̭̖̮͙̪̞͉͞ ̶̡̧͓̬̯̜̲̦̯̩̙̼̦̤͇̬̩̪̀͆̉̓͋̋ͧ̓͌ͬ̃͑̊͐̾̇ͅf̵̱̣̗͍̜̘̲̙̭͔͇͓͇̪̳̦̩͉̄̿ͫ̍͐͗ͧͪ̈̿͌͆͢͜͡͠i̡̥͖̺̤͓͇̬͈͙̬̘̞͙͇ͦ̑̍̌͘c̼̱͖̣͓̟͔̲͕͔̩̯̙͔̼̲̳̤̏ͬͬͯ̈́ͦ̄ͥ͌͝t̶ͣͦ̓ͣ̒̈͆͋ͥ̐ͤͨ͋͒̔ͩͥ͏̵͓̣̦̖̞͙͔̜̳̦̼̘͙͙̺͠í̵̡̢̯̱̦̖̗̥͗̔͒͊̌ͦ̈ͣ̽ͧ̃ͨ͛̒͑̈̋͗͢ǒ̡̟͉̭̄ͧͪ̂̑ͥ̒̍ͬ̕n͙͕̥̤̫̤͉̰͕̋̈̓̊̉̐̆̐̂̎͜͡ ̏̓̈́͐҉͔̙̤̙o͐ͤ̏ͬͥ̌̂̾̎̚҉͈͔͚̜̲̹̯̮͎̱͓̙̘̫̠͔̺͡ͅn̠̲̭͇͉̠͎͙̮̂͆ͬ̚͞c̵̢̗̱̲̟͔͍̈́̄ͣͧ̈́͒́̕ę̴͚̩̬̟͓̭̱̞̜̥͙̹̬͗̉ͤ̐ͬ̓͢͠ ̶̴͊ͬ͊ͭ̓͆̎ͦ̋͟͡͏̺͙͈̝̩̖̳͇͓̪̠̝̺̮͔̪̼ͅa̴͕͎̦͕͖̠̳̭͙ͩͮ̇ͯͭ̉ͩ̎͛͗ͦͯ̑̑͆̃̔́͟͜ͅn̴̨̨͇̻̫̦͕̗̣̭͋ͬͩ̒̐ͬ̃̃̾̎̓ͭ͒ͭ͊̚͘ͅḋ̴̛̠̥̠͚̦͓͖̖̩̰͍̙͉͖͍̎ͯ̂̓ͧ̉ͪ̏ͦ̆ͫ ̄ͤ͛̏̉͐̅̅̆ͮ҉̴̪̼̪̘̪̭̩̝̹̠͇͢͠f͊͗̈͌̍̂ͧ̋ͮ̍ͫ͐ͮ͘̕͏͎̻̜̹̞̝̩̹͈̭̙ǫ̵̨̹̩̭͕̳̩͔͕̀̽ͣ̋̓͠r̡ͨ̔ͭ̑̆̉ͧ̾ͯ̿̍͗̅ͦ̑ͪ͘͏̟̮̹͉͖͚̺͈̞̯̣̭̩̳͟͠ ̷̨͙̟͇̜̗͎͋̈́ͮ̂̂̎ͭ̕a̡̻̜̫̺̹͇̐̎̏̾̓ͣͣͪͩ̚ļ̷̣͚̣͍̻̺̳ͮ̿̿̋͋͌ͮ̀̚̕̕ͅͅľ͎͇̗̩͇̞̻͇͇̥̙͓̞̱̈̐̀͋͆̔ͥ̈́͛͊͒͌́̀͟ ͧ̒ͪͧ͒ͥ̉̈̀͘͡͡͏̥̳͍͍t̴̛̺̘̟̦̞̱̞̤̖̱̙̗̜̩̹̤̋̂̔͛̎ͮ͠͝h̡̺̣̦̥̗͔̊͑͛̓͗͌̎͊ͨͬͬ͗̌͊̍̑ͮͤ͘̕a̫̞͙̘̯̳̳̮͍̙̺̖̝̪̿̑̊ͬͨ̅̚͘͜ț̝̣̱̖̫̖͉̯̯̳̘͐̓ͩͬ̆ͦ͊͐͐̇͒̀͞ ̻̠̦̤̥͈͉̮͕͙̣ͯͫ̃̈ͫͯ̌̇̊̅͑ͪ̂ͩ̋͐̚̕͡͠B̶̧̛̳̝̫̪̘̜̥͇̦͍̹̄̎͊͊͌̉̋ͥ̽͑̌̒̌̐̂̾̈̌̌̀͜ȧ̉͗̈ͨ̓͌͐҉̶̛̖͙̻̘̤̫̭̗̝͖̪̤͎̻͔̙͕̱ͅȓ̷̖̗̣̜̖̲̩͔͍̹̝̺͓̐͊̂ͤ̂̉̇̓͌̆̓̄͜ͅăͯ͂ͦͫ̇ͨ̀͘͡҉̯̰̹̼͎̱̻̱̦̰̝̰̬͎̩ͅç̍̓͐ͬ͋҉̸̫̼̬̙͈̫̮̰͉̯͚̖̳̭ͅk̛̹̯̙͍̱̤̣̮̞ͯ̌̽̽̿ͫ̕͝ ̴̸̫̤̟̻̗̤̝̯̥̝̗̌̊̈́̆̏͐̀ͧ͒͜͜Ȍ̢̡̓̈̈́ͪͮ̓ͩͥͩ̓̐̊͘͏͙̘̠̘͕̗̘ͅb̡̧̢͒ͯ̈́͗͌̂̚̕͏̘̮͙̫̣̥̱̥͙a̝͔̰̗̪̜̬͙͎̩̬̖̤ͨ̂̔̾ͩ͒̒̄́̊͐͗͂̄ͮ̀ͪ̈͋̕͜͢͟͡ͅṁ̆ͫͪ̾͗̿ͯͬ́̂̓̑̆̔͏̶̶̳͖̮̼̻̬̖̱̣̳̬͔͡a̵̭̭̮̭͕̳̣̯̣̳̮͇ͪ̽̓̈̄̿̆͗͑̃̀ ̴̧̲͓̲͕̼̥̠͋̂ͨ̈d̻̤̮̥͈̻̩̼̼͇̦̣̜̟͖̪̺̩̄̎̄͂̿̅̓ͬ̄̊͟͜͞͠ó̡̝̬̬͇̩͍̲͚ͯ́ͧ̆ͬ̾ͮͯ͒̅ͥͩ̆̏͊̏ͣͯ͢͟͡ę̜̬̪̱̼̖̩͍̜̬̻͔̩̯̳̼̞̊̓̾̒ͪͮ̑ͫ̀̽ͦ̑͆͛͢͝s̓͐ͣ̽͊̈́̽ͮ̿͒͒ͧ͏͓͚̪̞̤̹͎̘̺̬̳͉ņ̴̢̡̟̲̼͚̖͔͇̟̮̫͍͈͉͖̬̘͒́͗̿́̚̕'̸̲̝̭͙̩͈̹ͩ͋͌̋ͅt̵͕͎͓̫͚̩̘͉̳̝̯̮̾̐̇̑͊͒̄ͭ̎̃͑̀͂̆͊̌̏ͧ́͘͟ ̡͍̤͓̤͋͑͒͂̂ͤ̇͊ͦ̃͋͢k̸̒̅̊̍̍ͥ̆ͫͩ͠҉̪̟̻͚͖̠͙̫̼̠̮̲͈̝̜͝n̶̸̜͚͈̦̤͋̀̌ͫ̓̏͒ͭͪ̀͜͞o̦̙̲̥̩̱̗͈̲̮̭̟̘͎͍̙̗̊̓̔ͣ̿̽͋̇̎ͮ̓ͧ͡ͅw͋͛ͩ́ͫ̈́͑̑̉̉̔͒̀̚͝҉̴̪̙̜͓̬̖̺̬̗̩̟̭̘̻̝̤͔ͅ ̧̧̹̝̠͍̪͍̈͊ͯ̓̏̄͋́w̷̥̳̰̭͕̫̯̫͙̟͎͔̱̔̈́ͬ̓͂̏̂͛̓̉ͦ̃͑ͨ̎́̽̿̈͝ͅͅh̻̫̫̯̻͕̗̙̲̻̟̘̭͑ͯ͒ͫ̑͊̀́ą̧ͧ̃̓͂̒ͮ͌̽ͤ̑͛͐̓̒ͨͩ̕҉͏̣̥̼̦̞̦͎͇͍͍͕̹̦̗̰̟̯ṯ̹̣̮̙̲̠̝̳̜͇̓ͯ̌̾̿̽̓͛ͭ̇ͯ̄ͣͫ͢͠ͅ ̷̷̡͕͖̰̻͉̝͚̲̫̄̌̒͋̓ͩ̒ͯͨ̽̓̇ͅh̅͂̓͑ͯ̎̋ͬ̓̿̐̈́̓̓̾҉̧̤̗̻̳̣̖̩́e̶̡̨̞̜͕̳̖̹͇̝̲̩͈̳̥͇̞̲͓̥͍̾ͧͬͤ́͢'̮̳̳̳̖̖͇̜̫͖̝̟̠̳̻̙̠̝͛̓͒́ͧ̉̓̀͞͡͡ͅs̸̸̶̶͉̯̖͇̟͙̤̩̱̽̒̑ͯ̄ ̛̜̯͉͙ͣ̀ͥ͂̅̃̌͋̈̏͗̐ͯ̇d̮͚̣̠̘̞̝̜̤̣̲̳͓̋̈́ͤ̓ͫ̊̽̃̚̕͞͠ǫ̛͒̀ͩ̊̿ͧ̈͛͛̒͊͆̓ͫ̾ͮ͘͝͏̯̬̬̥͍̭̩i͐̃͛̒̍͛̈͠͡҉͙̱̱̟̦̜̰̘̪̭͙̞͖n̵̹̣̬̪̬͎̒̏ͣ̒ͦ͑͒ͥ̑͋̏̓̇͢͞ģ͆̇̓ͥͩͫͧ̾̃ͯ̀̋ͣ̓ͩ̚̚҉̜̰̰̠͠͝.̡̼̳̞̜̯ͫ̐̔ ̽̌̅ͥͯͥ͂̍͂̐ͭ͒ͥͮ͒͜҉̨̘̠̲̟̱͍̮̜̲̬̯̼͎͍̟̥̦ͅH̢̊̉̈̔̇ͥ͆ͦ̃ͩ̌̌̚̕͏̬̻̬͍ͅe̶̲̞̰͓̙̝̲̖̣͚ͥ̈́͑ͫͭ̿͂ͣ͊͊́̀̚̚͘͞ ̮̟̳ͪͫ͊̏ͣ̎̽ͬ͒̑̆̀͘ķ̴͚͙͈͉̮̮͑̇ͮ̃̌̽̾̉ͯ͐ͣ̓͠͡n͈͉̜̯̭͓̳͔̻̰̥͚͎̫̈́͐̈́͂͘ǭ̰̫̹̞̭̙̰͈̟̪̪̲͎͍͎͖͍̟̬̂͛͗ͦ͗ͪ͐́ͪ͊͑̍ͮ̀̚͟͠w̨̡̬͚̬̜̦͖̩̬̾ͥ̄̌ͫ̓ͥ̄͢͡s̉̋̆̊̈ͣ͏͓̞̪̭̣̮͔̰͕͡ ́͋̎ͩ͆͜҉̟̣̜̪̹̳̺̟̣̫̭̗̗̝̼̜̳ę̷̤̦̖̱͚̭̬̹̪̜̭̰͇ͫ͐ͨ̆ͩ̎̔̄̄̍ͧ̉̍͋͒ͧ͆̚͜x͚̲̖̲̞͚͚̪̳͙̦̱̳͈͗̊̂ͪͩ̚̕͢ͅͅͅą͇͖͇͙͚̥̹̩̬̥̱̟͍͕̯̬̆̋̃͛̑͑̊͊̉͂ͨ̓̄͐͗ͭ̍ͨ́ͅĉ̢͈͉̯̦͈̞̗̻̬̦͍̞͓͒ͨͦ̃ͮ̌̎͒ͩ̿ͮ̎̉ͭ͛͜͝͝ͅt̸̡͛͊́ͯ̎̑͑̊ͩ̃̔̑̓ͤ̋̆̅͋͐҉̭͍͔̯̜͚͇̮l͖̱͇͈̦̫͎̟̞͈̍ͮ̓̽̔͑́͞͞y̢̛̯̞͚̞̭̝͔̪͇̰͊́̃͋͑ͩͥͨ̋͆̈̿̎̇͞ ̸̺̦̲ͣ̑ͯͬ̎̎ẉ̨̡̺̹̫̻̳̱̱̭͛̒ͬ̊̂͋͛̍ͥ͐̔ͬ̊ͭͩ͒ͨ̓͢͟͞h̷̦̣̝̘̤̾ͬ̔ͯͬ̐͗́̎̽ͨ̀̚͞͠͡a̶̶̶̫̩͎͚͑̿̒͊̂ͥͭ̑ͬ̓͐̒̄̒͊́ͯ̓t̸̆̽ͬ̇̊̿ͬͫ̆ͣͧ͗̕҉̲̲̹̩̝̀͝ ̵ͮ̔̍ͯ̅̊͐͐́͐̒̓͆͒͆͑ͦ̇̿́҉̨̧̟̯̮̳̲̤͍h̸̶̡̰̟̬͍͕̠̩̻̻̀̏̐̿̌̃̏̾̈̿͒̽̀̀e̢̡̞̲̞̣̘̻̣̼ͬ̍́͒ͬ̄͗́̀'̵̢̢̜̖͕̩̼͎̫͙̳̠̗̫̤͑̈́͋̇͋̍̿͂ͮͯ̾ͣͥ̔̌s̯̹̥͖̪͚̏̏ͨͭ̊ͥ̄̊̑̽̂̄ͨͦ͞ ̹̣̳͓͍̟͙̬͔̞̱͈̠̰̟̓̐̋̓ͤ͗̊̔̆̎̒ͭͣ̐͊͂ͫͭ͡͞d̛̞͍͉̬͉͇̦̙̈ͧ͋͛ͣͨ͑̈́̑̚̚͝ǫ̷̨̹̮͚̯̯͑͛ͧ̈́̍ͪ͢i̷̢̼̹̱̯̙̝̰̗̖̠̗͓̝ͪ̒ͪ̂̊ͪ͊̉ͧ̏̈́̏̓̚̕͘ͅn̓̈́ͪ̂̍͐̔͆ͩ̓̚͢҉̨҉̯̹͎̰̬̙̯͓ģ͈̭̪͙̼̯̬̼͖̞͍̈ͫ̃̈́͛̕͝ͅ;̸̡̢̮̲̪͚̮̬̜̻̺̼͚͐̽̓͗̂̋͗̈́̅͜ͅ ̨̝̩̤̤̲͍̱͙̘̺̞͕̗̥͕̜̫̙̎̍̓ͭͨ́̔̓̄̇́͐̏̂̍̈͘͞h̡̛͇͇̮̗͎̱̭͇̗̰͒̓̋̈́ͭ͛̔̏ͤͤ̍̍e̽̈́͒̉҉̷̧̹̻͕͇̺̭̖̬̬̦̬̰͖͙̜͕͎́͡'̺͈̲͓͇̳̩̰̗͎̱͖̤̺͎̙̔̌ͨ̓̀͘͞ş̸̛̳͔͖̬̭̺̩͓͔͚̣̬̹̬̯̓̃̋ͩ͗͒ͭ̌̉ͣ̔́͢ ͙̣̫͇̖̜̼̞̦͎̙̯̜̮̩̉ͮ̊͊̈ͥ̚͢͞u̵ͮ̽͊͊ͣ͟͠҉̞̼͚̼̬̭̞̦̟̰̥͢n̵̩̖͙̩͕̬̽̔ͪ̉͑̽̈̏ͤ̐͗͛ͧ͌̚͜d̨̐ͨ̄́̐̃͒̎ͦ̒͒̐ͥ̂ͫ͗̌̈́̚҉̣͎̗̜̥̝̲̗͔̺͓͉̣͕͔͘ͅͅȅ̺͚͕̝̟͚̣̞͉̜͖̘̇ͧ̓͗̓̑͊͛͐̃̋̒̃̄ͣ́̕r̲͔̫̰̂̔͐̂͋̈́̓ͬ͒̍ͬͨ̂ͥ̀̕͜g͑͒ͨ͋̌̏ͧ̅̿ͮ̿̆͂̚͏͎̲̱̙̭̭̥̹̞̪̣̖̱̠̖͍̫̗̼õ̴̱̩̗̫͙̭̬̰̂̄̈́̈ͧ͜͡͝ḯ̄ͬ̇̊̔͑̄̉̒̓̽̃ͪ̌̉͡҉̸͈̖̲̹̝͈̤̙̥̥̬̝̬̮̪̦̕͝ͅn͎̱̰̰̘̞̩̬͎ͧ̇̏ͨ͐ͪ͊́g͒̾̎̿͆̽͒̀ͭͭͧ̈́҉͢҉̡̱̟̝̟͢ ̽͆ͭ͋̑̇̇̽̃ͤ̆̓̍̒̉̔ͥͮͫ͜͞҉̷̶̳̜̪̖̥̟̯̰̟̣̗̰͉̯ẵ̐͋͏́҉̀҉̼͙̲̮̰̞̗̺̜͕̝̬̳̹̳̦ ̶̷̢̨͇͈͚̝̭̩̩͙͓̥͙͉̳̐̾ͭ͛͑ͨ̚̚͡ͅs̵̡̞̟͚͈̭̤͙̮͕̩̓ͬ̈́̍͘͘y͌̆ͤͭͬ͂̆̾̃̀͑҉̶̖͈̪̹͖̩̺̹̞̰͕̞̺̝̦s̰̦̥̩̺̜̥͕͔͍ͬ̿ͨ̐́ͧ͋̀̽ͪͭͤ̑͊ͨͬ̊ͭ̅͢͟͝ţ̵̴̧̘͇̺͚̲̮̝ͯ̈̀͛̾̽̊̃͘e̢ͬ̈́͐̃̋̃ͯ̎̈́͜͏̳͓̞̝̞̩̦̲̯͖͍͔̯̣̣͚̞̘ͅm̄ͨͤ̚͏̵̳̻̗͙̮̞̫̙̙̱̫̦͓̰̬̟̝̭a̷̡͈͍͚̹͖͎̦͎͙̥̠̺ͮ̇ͮ̂͌͜͡ͅt̴̡̳̪̠̮̗̗̞̱̯͙̼ͬ͆̒̉̑͊̅̔̉͐̃̓̈̐̓͆̆į̳͍̠̦̜̬͒̓ͦ̆̓̿̆̄ͯ̅̓͒̏̒̆c̸̴̡͕̮̟̮̘̻͇̺̖̠̰̾̃ͨ͑́̋ͧͯ̕͡ ̹̼̪̟̘̙̟̗̟͙̯̠͒̅ͧ͛̒͋̿͌͒̉̕͢ͅȅ̸̡̬̠͍̟̹͔̲̘͎̹̳͙̞̪̣͔͆͐ͯͮ̃̏ͬ̓̓̂̊̽̿͛ͦ͘͘ͅf̸̭͍̼̙ͯͬͦͭͥ͊̓ͫ̿ͧ̔ͤ̕͟f̶̴̦̘̮̜͖̝͎̺͙̞̠̺͔̩̻͔̽̋̏ͫ̓̏̎͐̿̇̽̄́ͅͅo͒̋͗̑́̃̔͐̒̽ͨ̇ͤ̓ͥͤ̉̈́̚҉̡͎̳̰͈̲̦̻̭͘r̴͊ͮ̓͛̒ͬ͛ͣ̐̐͊̆̏͆̌ͥ̔̌͒͏̧̬̯͉̣̰̬̞̘̤̳̬͈̝̠̻͉̬ͅt̨̡ͮ̒ͪ̓ͧ́͛͐͝҉̼̹͍̮̥̟͡ ̛̫̭̬̮̭͓͎͇͔͔̳̗̘̹̱̼͆ͭ̇̊͠t̸̡͈̦̗̯̹͉̤̥͎̯͓̠͎̻͈̮̜̥͐̋̈́ͯ̾̍ͭ̋ͬͩ̓ͮ́͘͝ͅo̩̝̺͓̮͊̈́͗ͮ̽ͭ̇́̚ ͭ̏̿̚͡͏̡͉̻̙̝̮̖̖̝̥̙̩͓̺ͅc̴̡̼̦͉̲̬̦̘̔ͩͥ̿̾͑̓̑͆̔́͜ͅh͖̖͎̳̝̥̼̺͈̩̙̯͚̼̊͐ͧ̉̆ͥ͊͘͜a͉̖̖ͤ͛ͪ̉̓͢ͅn̡̡̧̘̼͙̪̬̞̟̣͑̄͒̇̇̓ͬ̀͘g̴̸͖͕̱̹̤̬͖̪͙͍̹̘̪ͨ̐̅ͪͯ̄̌͂́̀̀͜e̢̐ͨͩ͑ͨ̏́̾̀̄͒̏̈́͐̈̈ͮ̓҉̖̼̣̠͓͚̠̣̫ ̛̭̻͍̺̪̳͓̠̠̱̰̣̘̟̗͎͚̻ͬͮ͆̐͋ͦ̂̔̋̍͒͊͒ͨ̓͝t̷̲̰͍̫̬̱̻͓̝̦̫̘̳̯̋̍͗ͯ̈́ͣͭͩ̆͆̊̾ͣ͆ͫ̉͡͡ͅḧ̴̴̷͍̰̯͔̫́ͦ̈́̓̂ͯ́̿͑͒̋̉͗ͧ̋̅ͫ̚i̜̻̭̯̹̮̟̊̓̐͗̾̎̒̏ͩͮͪ͐ͫ͑ͪ͗̇ͤ̑́͢s̷̘̪̲̜̞̥͚͙̱͚͎̙̞̯͔ͩ̇̃͋̓̔̄̒ͪ̿͑͢͠ͅͅ ̷̧ͮ͌̈ͦ̈́ͥ̋ͬͬͪ̐ͪͮ͏̡̤̬͓̘̰͎̥̩cͤͫ̀̽̄̄̅͐̓̆̀̽̂ͫ͂̾̍ͮ͏̥̺̻̞̻̼̩̲̣̤̗͍̀͝͡ͅͅȏͣͩͫ͒͆ͧ̎͂ͩ̏͑̓̔͒̈͐̂͌͝͏̴̸̷͇͔̖̙̻̫̥͈͎ṳ̴̧͚͉̣̫̰̲̱̃͑ͣ͂͗̈́̂͊̂̍ͬ̍͌͜͠ņ̶̷̷͖̙̳͈̝̼̙͔̲̎̇̅̃ͩ̂͑̂͋̃̑ͯ̕t̨͉̦̥̦̪̟͉̳̗̪͙͔̟͎͕̎͛ͧͬ͒̀ͥ͂͛̋́̉̎ͭͫ̋ͬ̚̕͢͢r͆̐̅̿ͨͭ̓̂ͩ̋̚͏̶̹̤̮̥͇̝̗̪͖y̧̧ͦͪͫ͊͐̿̓ͤ̾̇̈́ͧ̌ͪ̀҉̨̖̘̲͍̥̪͙̦̩̳̼̳̞̩̮͍̮̯̫͡ ̔ͣ͋ͭ̌͋̔̈̅̀͢҉̨̙̦̠̯͎̳̭̣̻͞ą̶̺̯͔̘̤̈́̏̑̈́̇̅ͯ̑ͧͩ̈́̑͋̏̀ͪ̆̚ͅn̛͙̠̘̬̙̥͋ͪͬͨ͗̏ͮͣͥ̽̾̅̅̀͘d̮̟̞̗̟̱̰̔̇ͪ̎ͪ̂͂ͯ̒̍ͤ̃̚̚͘͞͝ ̵̨͎̭̖̩̥͓̘̝̭̪̳̞̥̣̿̋͂͆̾ͩͪ̈́́m̸̘̜͍͇͚̩̦̜̜̤̩̤̻͊ͨͣ̋ͥ̇̂͗̎̒̇̓̚͝a̴̧̼̯͕̼̥̹͕͍̤͍͙͔͇̠̻̒͛̐̂̌͛͛̉͐̚͢͝͝k̴̢͔͇͙̜͕͉̗͖͉͖̜͑͊̔ͦ͆͛ͨ̇ͮ̆͜eͫͮ̓̀̎ͨͧ̈́̆͒҉̵̴̪͉̘̥̖̠̲̺ ̱͙͎̗̲̎̑̏̋̏ͦ̈̌̌̅͛̅̅̚͝͞A̸̢̫̫͓̞ͪ̌͂̉̈̍̄ͭͪ̿̅͌ͩ̀̀͢m̵̧̨̱̙̫̞̫͍̭̜̳͉̝̩̼̝̪͍ͥͤͥ̓͌̋̔͒̆̇̿ͧ̑ͭ̇̕͜e̶̸̝̙̻̖͒̈́̉͗̎̾̀̅̉ͪ͘͜͞r̴̹̙̺͉̳̘̲͓̣̠̝̤̭̪̞̩ͩ̽͒͒ͮ͂̿͛̄̏ͯͪͬ̑̍̽̃̚͘i̢̖̮͎͇̦̻̻̥̟͓̪̺̹̳͉̽̋͋̾́̄ͧ̃̃͋̎͆ͪ͞ċ̴͍̭̟͕̟͍̤̰̘̩̙͖́ͨͫ̋̄͟a̴̡̙͈̙͈̥̠̹̣͓̫̙ͤ̓̈̒̓ͩ́̏̓̅ͤ̊́̚͜ ̵̄͊͗ͩ̔͐̃̎͏̼̙͇͇̟͘
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Geeheeb wrote:Image
:awesome:
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

nomb wrote:L̸̵̸̨͙̬̭̳̣̱̠̩̞̗̬͚̈ͣ͑ͬ̈́ͧ͢ẹ̭̱̺̜͎̙̗̻̳̼̻͂ͥ͋̄ͪͯͫͪ̉̇̿ͧ̎ͩ̅̚͘͜ͅţ͇͙̦͉̊̓̎ͫ͆̆̄̒͗̆ͪ̿́̀ͅ'̸̴̢̙̺̥̖͙̤͓̬̳̦̭̗̘͙̜̪̲͇ͬ̂̅̑͒̚͘͡s̸̨̪̙̜̬̺͚͈̗̜̞̜̭̺ͮ̾̽̍ͦ̾͌̃̄ͩͭ͆̍̈́ͨ͘͢ͅͅͅ ̷̢̦̻̞̥͚̲ͯ͑̂̓̆́̐̔̒́̄͆ͯ̄͂̚̕͢d̸̮̖̣͔ͪ̀̈́͐͊͐͒́i̔ͩ̍ͦ̔̇͐̓͛̇̇́̌҉̙̝͎̝͉̯͕̰͝sͥ͐̄̔ͤ̊ͬͤ͋ͪ̊ͧ͐́̆̈ͮ͢͏͕̬̘͎͓̜̳͍̬͉̝͈p̣̝͍̠̹̱̪̹̟̊͗̆̉̓̽ͬ̀̑͑̂̿̓̌̀͠ė̷̙̖̙͕͕̯̙͈͉̟͔̬̬̣̬̟͆̐̄ͪͩ̆́̂ͭ̄͛̕ļ̵͎̳̖̪̦͎̈́͆̆ͪ̓͌͐́͘͝ ̢̨̪̬̼͇̤̘̻̳̫͇͚̤̞̤̯̱͎͐̋ͯ͌̏ͬ͌̋̃̉̉̃̀͞t̶̷̪̜̼̙̺̦̊̓͂ͧͫ̏ͩ̒̆̚͠ẖ̡̢̛̻̫̭͍͚͎͍͈͖̖̼́̀͆͆͆́̂ͩͤ͊̾̿̊̓ͥ̇̓͘͜i̸̸̡̮͖̱̹̮̰̺̖̩̥̝̟͎̲͚̒͛̒̽̂ͩ̾ͥ̍̕͡sͣ̃͗ͭ͐̐̑ͫͥͩ̀҉̸̸̳̪͕̥͍̞̬͚̭͚̻̭̖̮͙̪̞͉͞ ̶̡̧͓̬̯̜̲̦̯̩̙̼̦̤͇̬̩̪̀͆̉̓͋̋ͧ̓͌ͬ̃͑̊͐̾̇ͅf̵̱̣̗͍̜̘̲̙̭͔͇͓͇̪̳̦̩͉̄̿ͫ̍͐͗ͧͪ̈̿͌͆͢͜͡͠i̡̥͖̺̤͓͇̬͈͙̬̘̞͙͇ͦ̑̍̌͘c̼̱͖̣͓̟͔̲͕͔̩̯̙͔̼̲̳̤̏ͬͬͯ̈́ͦ̄ͥ͌͝t̶ͣͦ̓ͣ̒̈͆͋ͥ̐ͤͨ͋͒̔ͩͥ͏̵͓̣̦̖̞͙͔̜̳̦̼̘͙͙̺͠í̵̡̢̯̱̦̖̗̥͗̔͒͊̌ͦ̈ͣ̽ͧ̃ͨ͛̒͑̈̋͗͢ǒ̡̟͉̭̄ͧͪ̂̑ͥ̒̍ͬ̕n͙͕̥̤̫̤͉̰͕̋̈̓̊̉̐̆̐̂̎͜͡ ̏̓̈́͐҉͔̙̤̙o͐ͤ̏ͬͥ̌̂̾̎̚҉͈͔͚̜̲̹̯̮͎̱͓̙̘̫̠͔̺͡ͅn̠̲̭͇͉̠͎͙̮̂͆ͬ̚͞c̵̢̗̱̲̟͔͍̈́̄ͣͧ̈́͒́̕ę̴͚̩̬̟͓̭̱̞̜̥͙̹̬͗̉ͤ̐ͬ̓͢͠ ̶̴͊ͬ͊ͭ̓͆̎ͦ̋͟͡͏̺͙͈̝̩̖̳͇͓̪̠̝̺̮͔̪̼ͅa̴͕͎̦͕͖̠̳̭͙ͩͮ̇ͯͭ̉ͩ̎͛͗ͦͯ̑̑͆̃̔́͟͜ͅn̴̨̨͇̻̫̦͕̗̣̭͋ͬͩ̒̐ͬ̃̃̾̎̓ͭ͒ͭ͊̚͘ͅḋ̴̛̠̥̠͚̦͓͖̖̩̰͍̙͉͖͍̎ͯ̂̓ͧ̉ͪ̏ͦ̆ͫ ̄ͤ͛̏̉͐̅̅̆ͮ҉̴̪̼̪̘̪̭̩̝̹̠͇͢͠f͊͗̈͌̍̂ͧ̋ͮ̍ͫ͐ͮ͘̕͏͎̻̜̹̞̝̩̹͈̭̙ǫ̵̨̹̩̭͕̳̩͔͕̀̽ͣ̋̓͠r̡ͨ̔ͭ̑̆̉ͧ̾ͯ̿̍͗̅ͦ̑ͪ͘͏̟̮̹͉͖͚̺͈̞̯̣̭̩̳͟͠ ̷̨͙̟͇̜̗͎͋̈́ͮ̂̂̎ͭ̕a̡̻̜̫̺̹͇̐̎̏̾̓ͣͣͪͩ̚ļ̷̣͚̣͍̻̺̳ͮ̿̿̋͋͌ͮ̀̚̕̕ͅͅľ͎͇̗̩͇̞̻͇͇̥̙͓̞̱̈̐̀͋͆̔ͥ̈́͛͊͒͌́̀͟ ͧ̒ͪͧ͒ͥ̉̈̀͘͡͡͏̥̳͍͍t̴̛̺̘̟̦̞̱̞̤̖̱̙̗̜̩̹̤̋̂̔͛̎ͮ͠͝h̡̺̣̦̥̗͔̊͑͛̓͗͌̎͊ͨͬͬ͗̌͊̍̑ͮͤ͘̕a̫̞͙̘̯̳̳̮͍̙̺̖̝̪̿̑̊ͬͨ̅̚͘͜ț̝̣̱̖̫̖͉̯̯̳̘͐̓ͩͬ̆ͦ͊͐͐̇͒̀͞ ̻̠̦̤̥͈͉̮͕͙̣ͯͫ̃̈ͫͯ̌̇̊̅͑ͪ̂ͩ̋͐̚̕͡͠B̶̧̛̳̝̫̪̘̜̥͇̦͍̹̄̎͊͊͌̉̋ͥ̽͑̌̒̌̐̂̾̈̌̌̀͜ȧ̉͗̈ͨ̓͌͐҉̶̛̖͙̻̘̤̫̭̗̝͖̪̤͎̻͔̙͕̱ͅȓ̷̖̗̣̜̖̲̩͔͍̹̝̺͓̐͊̂ͤ̂̉̇̓͌̆̓̄͜ͅăͯ͂ͦͫ̇ͨ̀͘͡҉̯̰̹̼͎̱̻̱̦̰̝̰̬͎̩ͅç̍̓͐ͬ͋҉̸̫̼̬̙͈̫̮̰͉̯͚̖̳̭ͅk̛̹̯̙͍̱̤̣̮̞ͯ̌̽̽̿ͫ̕͝ ̴̸̫̤̟̻̗̤̝̯̥̝̗̌̊̈́̆̏͐̀ͧ͒͜͜Ȍ̢̡̓̈̈́ͪͮ̓ͩͥͩ̓̐̊͘͏͙̘̠̘͕̗̘ͅb̡̧̢͒ͯ̈́͗͌̂̚̕͏̘̮͙̫̣̥̱̥͙a̝͔̰̗̪̜̬͙͎̩̬̖̤ͨ̂̔̾ͩ͒̒̄́̊͐͗͂̄ͮ̀ͪ̈͋̕͜͢͟͡ͅṁ̆ͫͪ̾͗̿ͯͬ́̂̓̑̆̔͏̶̶̳͖̮̼̻̬̖̱̣̳̬͔͡a̵̭̭̮̭͕̳̣̯̣̳̮͇ͪ̽̓̈̄̿̆͗͑̃̀ ̴̧̲͓̲͕̼̥̠͋̂ͨ̈d̻̤̮̥͈̻̩̼̼͇̦̣̜̟͖̪̺̩̄̎̄͂̿̅̓ͬ̄̊͟͜͞͠ó̡̝̬̬͇̩͍̲͚ͯ́ͧ̆ͬ̾ͮͯ͒̅ͥͩ̆̏͊̏ͣͯ͢͟͡ę̜̬̪̱̼̖̩͍̜̬̻͔̩̯̳̼̞̊̓̾̒ͪͮ̑ͫ̀̽ͦ̑͆͛͢͝s̓͐ͣ̽͊̈́̽ͮ̿͒͒ͧ͏͓͚̪̞̤̹͎̘̺̬̳͉ņ̴̢̡̟̲̼͚̖͔͇̟̮̫͍͈͉͖̬̘͒́͗̿́̚̕'̸̲̝̭͙̩͈̹ͩ͋͌̋ͅt̵͕͎͓̫͚̩̘͉̳̝̯̮̾̐̇̑͊͒̄ͭ̎̃͑̀͂̆͊̌̏ͧ́͘͟ ̡͍̤͓̤͋͑͒͂̂ͤ̇͊ͦ̃͋͢k̸̒̅̊̍̍ͥ̆ͫͩ͠҉̪̟̻͚͖̠͙̫̼̠̮̲͈̝̜͝n̶̸̜͚͈̦̤͋̀̌ͫ̓̏͒ͭͪ̀͜͞o̦̙̲̥̩̱̗͈̲̮̭̟̘͎͍̙̗̊̓̔ͣ̿̽͋̇̎ͮ̓ͧ͡ͅw͋͛ͩ́ͫ̈́͑̑̉̉̔͒̀̚͝҉̴̪̙̜͓̬̖̺̬̗̩̟̭̘̻̝̤͔ͅ ̧̧̹̝̠͍̪͍̈͊ͯ̓̏̄͋́w̷̥̳̰̭͕̫̯̫͙̟͎͔̱̔̈́ͬ̓͂̏̂͛̓̉ͦ̃͑ͨ̎́̽̿̈͝ͅͅh̻̫̫̯̻͕̗̙̲̻̟̘̭͑ͯ͒ͫ̑͊̀́ą̧ͧ̃̓͂̒ͮ͌̽ͤ̑͛͐̓̒ͨͩ̕҉͏̣̥̼̦̞̦͎͇͍͍͕̹̦̗̰̟̯ṯ̹̣̮̙̲̠̝̳̜͇̓ͯ̌̾̿̽̓͛ͭ̇ͯ̄ͣͫ͢͠ͅ ̷̷̡͕͖̰̻͉̝͚̲̫̄̌̒͋̓ͩ̒ͯͨ̽̓̇ͅh̅͂̓͑ͯ̎̋ͬ̓̿̐̈́̓̓̾҉̧̤̗̻̳̣̖̩́e̶̡̨̞̜͕̳̖̹͇̝̲̩͈̳̥͇̞̲͓̥͍̾ͧͬͤ́͢'̮̳̳̳̖̖͇̜̫͖̝̟̠̳̻̙̠̝͛̓͒́ͧ̉̓̀͞͡͡ͅs̸̸̶̶͉̯̖͇̟͙̤̩̱̽̒̑ͯ̄ ̛̜̯͉͙ͣ̀ͥ͂̅̃̌͋̈̏͗̐ͯ̇d̮͚̣̠̘̞̝̜̤̣̲̳͓̋̈́ͤ̓ͫ̊̽̃̚̕͞͠ǫ̛͒̀ͩ̊̿ͧ̈͛͛̒͊͆̓ͫ̾ͮ͘͝͏̯̬̬̥͍̭̩i͐̃͛̒̍͛̈͠͡҉͙̱̱̟̦̜̰̘̪̭͙̞͖n̵̹̣̬̪̬͎̒̏ͣ̒ͦ͑͒ͥ̑͋̏̓̇͢͞ģ͆̇̓ͥͩͫͧ̾̃ͯ̀̋ͣ̓ͩ̚̚҉̜̰̰̠͠͝.̡̼̳̞̜̯ͫ̐̔ ̽̌̅ͥͯͥ͂̍͂̐ͭ͒ͥͮ͒͜҉̨̘̠̲̟̱͍̮̜̲̬̯̼͎͍̟̥̦ͅH̢̊̉̈̔̇ͥ͆ͦ̃ͩ̌̌̚̕͏̬̻̬͍ͅe̶̲̞̰͓̙̝̲̖̣͚ͥ̈́͑ͫͭ̿͂ͣ͊͊́̀̚̚͘͞ ̮̟̳ͪͫ͊̏ͣ̎̽ͬ͒̑̆̀͘ķ̴͚͙͈͉̮̮͑̇ͮ̃̌̽̾̉ͯ͐ͣ̓͠͡n͈͉̜̯̭͓̳͔̻̰̥͚͎̫̈́͐̈́͂͘ǭ̰̫̹̞̭̙̰͈̟̪̪̲͎͍͎͖͍̟̬̂͛͗ͦ͗ͪ͐́ͪ͊͑̍ͮ̀̚͟͠w̨̡̬͚̬̜̦͖̩̬̾ͥ̄̌ͫ̓ͥ̄͢͡s̉̋̆̊̈ͣ͏͓̞̪̭̣̮͔̰͕͡ ́͋̎ͩ͆͜҉̟̣̜̪̹̳̺̟̣̫̭̗̗̝̼̜̳ę̷̤̦̖̱͚̭̬̹̪̜̭̰͇ͫ͐ͨ̆ͩ̎̔̄̄̍ͧ̉̍͋͒ͧ͆̚͜x͚̲̖̲̞͚͚̪̳͙̦̱̳͈͗̊̂ͪͩ̚̕͢ͅͅͅą͇͖͇͙͚̥̹̩̬̥̱̟͍͕̯̬̆̋̃͛̑͑̊͊̉͂ͨ̓̄͐͗ͭ̍ͨ́ͅĉ̢͈͉̯̦͈̞̗̻̬̦͍̞͓͒ͨͦ̃ͮ̌̎͒ͩ̿ͮ̎̉ͭ͛͜͝͝ͅt̸̡͛͊́ͯ̎̑͑̊ͩ̃̔̑̓ͤ̋̆̅͋͐҉̭͍͔̯̜͚͇̮l͖̱͇͈̦̫͎̟̞͈̍ͮ̓̽̔͑́͞͞y̢̛̯̞͚̞̭̝͔̪͇̰͊́̃͋͑ͩͥͨ̋͆̈̿̎̇͞ ̸̺̦̲ͣ̑ͯͬ̎̎ẉ̨̡̺̹̫̻̳̱̱̭͛̒ͬ̊̂͋͛̍ͥ͐̔ͬ̊ͭͩ͒ͨ̓͢͟͞h̷̦̣̝̘̤̾ͬ̔ͯͬ̐͗́̎̽ͨ̀̚͞͠͡a̶̶̶̫̩͎͚͑̿̒͊̂ͥͭ̑ͬ̓͐̒̄̒͊́ͯ̓t̸̆̽ͬ̇̊̿ͬͫ̆ͣͧ͗̕҉̲̲̹̩̝̀͝ ̵ͮ̔̍ͯ̅̊͐͐́͐̒̓͆͒͆͑ͦ̇̿́҉̨̧̟̯̮̳̲̤͍h̸̶̡̰̟̬͍͕̠̩̻̻̀̏̐̿̌̃̏̾̈̿͒̽̀̀e̢̡̞̲̞̣̘̻̣̼ͬ̍́͒ͬ̄͗́̀'̵̢̢̜̖͕̩̼͎̫͙̳̠̗̫̤͑̈́͋̇͋̍̿͂ͮͯ̾ͣͥ̔̌s̯̹̥͖̪͚̏̏ͨͭ̊ͥ̄̊̑̽̂̄ͨͦ͞ ̹̣̳͓͍̟͙̬͔̞̱͈̠̰̟̓̐̋̓ͤ͗̊̔̆̎̒ͭͣ̐͊͂ͫͭ͡͞d̛̞͍͉̬͉͇̦̙̈ͧ͋͛ͣͨ͑̈́̑̚̚͝ǫ̷̨̹̮͚̯̯͑͛ͧ̈́̍ͪ͢i̷̢̼̹̱̯̙̝̰̗̖̠̗͓̝ͪ̒ͪ̂̊ͪ͊̉ͧ̏̈́̏̓̚̕͘ͅn̓̈́ͪ̂̍͐̔͆ͩ̓̚͢҉̨҉̯̹͎̰̬̙̯͓ģ͈̭̪͙̼̯̬̼͖̞͍̈ͫ̃̈́͛̕͝ͅ;̸̡̢̮̲̪͚̮̬̜̻̺̼͚͐̽̓͗̂̋͗̈́̅͜ͅ ̨̝̩̤̤̲͍̱͙̘̺̞͕̗̥͕̜̫̙̎̍̓ͭͨ́̔̓̄̇́͐̏̂̍̈͘͞h̡̛͇͇̮̗͎̱̭͇̗̰͒̓̋̈́ͭ͛̔̏ͤͤ̍̍e̽̈́͒̉҉̷̧̹̻͕͇̺̭̖̬̬̦̬̰͖͙̜͕͎́͡'̺͈̲͓͇̳̩̰̗͎̱͖̤̺͎̙̔̌ͨ̓̀͘͞ş̸̛̳͔͖̬̭̺̩͓͔͚̣̬̹̬̯̓̃̋ͩ͗͒ͭ̌̉ͣ̔́͢ ͙̣̫͇̖̜̼̞̦͎̙̯̜̮̩̉ͮ̊͊̈ͥ̚͢͞u̵ͮ̽͊͊ͣ͟͠҉̞̼͚̼̬̭̞̦̟̰̥͢n̵̩̖͙̩͕̬̽̔ͪ̉͑̽̈̏ͤ̐͗͛ͧ͌̚͜d̨̐ͨ̄́̐̃͒̎ͦ̒͒̐ͥ̂ͫ͗̌̈́̚҉̣͎̗̜̥̝̲̗͔̺͓͉̣͕͔͘ͅͅȅ̺͚͕̝̟͚̣̞͉̜͖̘̇ͧ̓͗̓̑͊͛͐̃̋̒̃̄ͣ́̕r̲͔̫̰̂̔͐̂͋̈́̓ͬ͒̍ͬͨ̂ͥ̀̕͜g͑͒ͨ͋̌̏ͧ̅̿ͮ̿̆͂̚͏͎̲̱̙̭̭̥̹̞̪̣̖̱̠̖͍̫̗̼õ̴̱̩̗̫͙̭̬̰̂̄̈́̈ͧ͜͡͝ḯ̄ͬ̇̊̔͑̄̉̒̓̽̃ͪ̌̉͡҉̸͈̖̲̹̝͈̤̙̥̥̬̝̬̮̪̦̕͝ͅn͎̱̰̰̘̞̩̬͎ͧ̇̏ͨ͐ͪ͊́g͒̾̎̿͆̽͒̀ͭͭͧ̈́҉͢҉̡̱̟̝̟͢ ̽͆ͭ͋̑̇̇̽̃ͤ̆̓̍̒̉̔ͥͮͫ͜͞҉̷̶̳̜̪̖̥̟̯̰̟̣̗̰͉̯ẵ̐͋͏́҉̀҉̼͙̲̮̰̞̗̺̜͕̝̬̳̹̳̦ ̶̷̢̨͇͈͚̝̭̩̩͙͓̥͙͉̳̐̾ͭ͛͑ͨ̚̚͡ͅs̵̡̞̟͚͈̭̤͙̮͕̩̓ͬ̈́̍͘͘y͌̆ͤͭͬ͂̆̾̃̀͑҉̶̖͈̪̹͖̩̺̹̞̰͕̞̺̝̦s̰̦̥̩̺̜̥͕͔͍ͬ̿ͨ̐́ͧ͋̀̽ͪͭͤ̑͊ͨͬ̊ͭ̅͢͟͝ţ̵̴̧̘͇̺͚̲̮̝ͯ̈̀͛̾̽̊̃͘e̢ͬ̈́͐̃̋̃ͯ̎̈́͜͏̳͓̞̝̞̩̦̲̯͖͍͔̯̣̣͚̞̘ͅm̄ͨͤ̚͏̵̳̻̗͙̮̞̫̙̙̱̫̦͓̰̬̟̝̭a̷̡͈͍͚̹͖͎̦͎͙̥̠̺ͮ̇ͮ̂͌͜͡ͅt̴̡̳̪̠̮̗̗̞̱̯͙̼ͬ͆̒̉̑͊̅̔̉͐̃̓̈̐̓͆̆į̳͍̠̦̜̬͒̓ͦ̆̓̿̆̄ͯ̅̓͒̏̒̆c̸̴̡͕̮̟̮̘̻͇̺̖̠̰̾̃ͨ͑́̋ͧͯ̕͡ ̹̼̪̟̘̙̟̗̟͙̯̠͒̅ͧ͛̒͋̿͌͒̉̕͢ͅȅ̸̡̬̠͍̟̹͔̲̘͎̹̳͙̞̪̣͔͆͐ͯͮ̃̏ͬ̓̓̂̊̽̿͛ͦ͘͘ͅf̸̭͍̼̙ͯͬͦͭͥ͊̓ͫ̿ͧ̔ͤ̕͟f̶̴̦̘̮̜͖̝͎̺͙̞̠̺͔̩̻͔̽̋̏ͫ̓̏̎͐̿̇̽̄́ͅͅo͒̋͗̑́̃̔͐̒̽ͨ̇ͤ̓ͥͤ̉̈́̚҉̡͎̳̰͈̲̦̻̭͘r̴͊ͮ̓͛̒ͬ͛ͣ̐̐͊̆̏͆̌ͥ̔̌͒͏̧̬̯͉̣̰̬̞̘̤̳̬͈̝̠̻͉̬ͅt̨̡ͮ̒ͪ̓ͧ́͛͐͝҉̼̹͍̮̥̟͡ ̛̫̭̬̮̭͓͎͇͔͔̳̗̘̹̱̼͆ͭ̇̊͠t̸̡͈̦̗̯̹͉̤̥͎̯͓̠͎̻͈̮̜̥͐̋̈́ͯ̾̍ͭ̋ͬͩ̓ͮ́͘͝ͅo̩̝̺͓̮͊̈́͗ͮ̽ͭ̇́̚ ͭ̏̿̚͡͏̡͉̻̙̝̮̖̖̝̥̙̩͓̺ͅc̴̡̼̦͉̲̬̦̘̔ͩͥ̿̾͑̓̑͆̔́͜ͅh͖̖͎̳̝̥̼̺͈̩̙̯͚̼̊͐ͧ̉̆ͥ͊͘͜a͉̖̖ͤ͛ͪ̉̓͢ͅn̡̡̧̘̼͙̪̬̞̟̣͑̄͒̇̇̓ͬ̀͘g̴̸͖͕̱̹̤̬͖̪͙͍̹̘̪ͨ̐̅ͪͯ̄̌͂́̀̀͜e̢̐ͨͩ͑ͨ̏́̾̀̄͒̏̈́͐̈̈ͮ̓҉̖̼̣̠͓͚̠̣̫ ̛̭̻͍̺̪̳͓̠̠̱̰̣̘̟̗͎͚̻ͬͮ͆̐͋ͦ̂̔̋̍͒͊͒ͨ̓͝t̷̲̰͍̫̬̱̻͓̝̦̫̘̳̯̋̍͗ͯ̈́ͣͭͩ̆͆̊̾ͣ͆ͫ̉͡͡ͅḧ̴̴̷͍̰̯͔̫́ͦ̈́̓̂ͯ́̿͑͒̋̉͗ͧ̋̅ͫ̚i̜̻̭̯̹̮̟̊̓̐͗̾̎̒̏ͩͮͪ͐ͫ͑ͪ͗̇ͤ̑́͢s̷̘̪̲̜̞̥͚͙̱͚͎̙̞̯͔ͩ̇̃͋̓̔̄̒ͪ̿͑͢͠ͅͅ ̷̧ͮ͌̈ͦ̈́ͥ̋ͬͬͪ̐ͪͮ͏̡̤̬͓̘̰͎̥̩cͤͫ̀̽̄̄̅͐̓̆̀̽̂ͫ͂̾̍ͮ͏̥̺̻̞̻̼̩̲̣̤̗͍̀͝͡ͅͅȏͣͩͫ͒͆ͧ̎͂ͩ̏͑̓̔͒̈͐̂͌͝͏̴̸̷͇͔̖̙̻̫̥͈͎ṳ̴̧͚͉̣̫̰̲̱̃͑ͣ͂͗̈́̂͊̂̍ͬ̍͌͜͠ņ̶̷̷͖̙̳͈̝̼̙͔̲̎̇̅̃ͩ̂͑̂͋̃̑ͯ̕t̨͉̦̥̦̪̟͉̳̗̪͙͔̟͎͕̎͛ͧͬ͒̀ͥ͂͛̋́̉̎ͭͫ̋ͬ̚̕͢͢r͆̐̅̿ͨͭ̓̂ͩ̋̚͏̶̹̤̮̥͇̝̗̪͖y̧̧ͦͪͫ͊͐̿̓ͤ̾̇̈́ͧ̌ͪ̀҉̨̖̘̲͍̥̪͙̦̩̳̼̳̞̩̮͍̮̯̫͡ ̔ͣ͋ͭ̌͋̔̈̅̀͢҉̨̙̦̠̯͎̳̭̣̻͞ą̶̺̯͔̘̤̈́̏̑̈́̇̅ͯ̑ͧͩ̈́̑͋̏̀ͪ̆̚ͅn̛͙̠̘̬̙̥͋ͪͬͨ͗̏ͮͣͥ̽̾̅̅̀͘d̮̟̞̗̟̱̰̔̇ͪ̎ͪ̂͂ͯ̒̍ͤ̃̚̚͘͞͝ ̵̨͎̭̖̩̥͓̘̝̭̪̳̞̥̣̿̋͂͆̾ͩͪ̈́́m̸̘̜͍͇͚̩̦̜̜̤̩̤̻͊ͨͣ̋ͥ̇̂͗̎̒̇̓̚͝a̴̧̼̯͕̼̥̹͕͍̤͍͙͔͇̠̻̒͛̐̂̌͛͛̉͐̚͢͝͝k̴̢͔͇͙̜͕͉̗͖͉͖̜͑͊̔ͦ͆͛ͨ̇ͮ̆͜eͫͮ̓̀̎ͨͧ̈́̆͒҉̵̴̪͉̘̥̖̠̲̺ ̱͙͎̗̲̎̑̏̋̏ͦ̈̌̌̅͛̅̅̚͝͞A̸̢̫̫͓̞ͪ̌͂̉̈̍̄ͭͪ̿̅͌ͩ̀̀͢m̵̧̨̱̙̫̞̫͍̭̜̳͉̝̩̼̝̪͍ͥͤͥ̓͌̋̔͒̆̇̿ͧ̑ͭ̇̕͜e̶̸̝̙̻̖͒̈́̉͗̎̾̀̅̉ͪ͘͜͞r̴̹̙̺͉̳̘̲͓̣̠̝̤̭̪̞̩ͩ̽͒͒ͮ͂̿͛̄̏ͯͪͬ̑̍̽̃̚͘i̢̖̮͎͇̦̻̻̥̟͓̪̺̹̳͉̽̋͋̾́̄ͧ̃̃͋̎͆ͪ͞ċ̴͍̭̟͕̟͍̤̰̘̩̙͖́ͨͫ̋̄͟a̴̡̙͈̙͈̥̠̹̣͓̫̙ͤ̓̈̒̓ͩ́̏̓̅ͤ̊́̚͜ ̵̄͊͗ͩ̔͐̃̎͏̼̙͇͇̟͘

how the fuck

this is absolutely incredible, in case anyone missed it:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

I was howling when I first saw that shit :lol:
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

What a fucking boob.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

the more these idiots fuck up the easier it is for trump to look acceptable.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

I can't help myself, 17 year old me loves Triumph:

http://www.hulu.com/triumphs-election-special-2016
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

I can't watch that one, but he was talking to student voters at the NH Primaries and it was :tup:

Some fat fellow in a toque who I imagine CH to look like was too far gone to crack a smile
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

BUNGVOX wrote:the more these idiots fuck up the easier it is for trump to look acceptable.
:lol: :twisted:

http://m.chron.com/news/politics/tedcru ... 506545.php
Wank night's cancelled
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

that's actually pretty goddamned cool.
nomb
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by nomb »

BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Oh great....

:wank:
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______