fondest board memories

Music posts are a bannable offense.
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Re: fondest board memories

Post by zombiehead »

featherboa wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:25 pm i searched the internet for like an hour for that kodanshi picture and it was here the whole time
I think I took it from a website called "emotion eric". that's not really him.

https://www.emotioneric.com/
Steeb
Supreme Hatred

Re: fondest jewish space laser memories

Post by Steeb »

kevin hash wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:11 pm
Steeb wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:49 pm
BUNGVOX wrote:I just realized I hardly post here anymore. Weird.
You shut your cock flavored mouth!
Where is this dipshit at these days.

Total shitdick.
Who knows...
"Thinking about B-ramming your mom, i know she lives out here I'm gonna find her." - Double Anal
"What ever bro I own wine glasses and shit..." - Noah Thirteen
"I actually believe in God." - Lord Beguile

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: fondest jewish space laser memories

Post by cxwx »

zombiehead wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:20 am is that Alex-13s entry? ha

most of those images were stolen from here

http://www.somethingawful.com/cliff-yab ... te-you-01/

Zombiehead: party animal.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Would you have the goodness, pardon the intrusion, to hold my little doggy?
Eight Bit Alien
need...miss...want...

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Bumping for research purposes
livid dealer wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:31 am DIO NEVER JUMPED ON WHAT WAS POPULAR (THE PROVERBIAL BANDWAGON)

AND DIO DIDNT FUCK GUYS
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

The account swap was pretty wild iirc
No Cunting Elves
MPD
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

Post by MPD »

hooked on sonics wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:08 am I've done heroin, in extreme and unusual moderation, hundreds, maybe thousands, of times over the last decade with no real problems aside from a few friends dying Darwin-style. I've done meth maybe a dozen times and will never go near that again -- scary stuff!!! Meth is easily the worst drug there is. Be safe dude. It's never too late to turn around, I've seen people crawl out of the gutter and become normal again. It might be the one of the harder things to do in this world, but it can be done.

And yeah, a bundle of H isn't gonna kill you if you have any kinda tolerance at all. A few days off is nothing, as I guess you now know. I had a friend who, before he finally did clean up somehow, did literally 2 bundles per shot and it barely phased him. For years. He had a few private classy dealers and steady connection. And a big bank account, so he never had to go without drugs ever. There is/was a crazy fentanyl death epidemic going on all up and down the east coast and even that stuff barely put him under. The fentanyl is how he finally got clean -- after he was with a guy who terminal OD'd on a single bag (my friend did his normal 24 bags) and he finally said "Enough!" and kicked it with a very fast & brutal (like a week at most) methadone taper. To keep himself occupied after that he did a perfect 100% Final Fantasy Tactics game over the course of a month laying on his parent's couch, ha. Somehow that worked for him! He had to move away to the middle of nowhere in Indiana to avoid the temptation to relapse (he 100% would've) and is now doing well, new job and life. All this started happening only 3 months ago. He'd been addicted for 10 years, although only the last 5 shooting.

Also, just so you know, meth can override H withdrawal pretty good. I don't know if I'd recommend it, but since you're already using everything maybe it's worth keeping in mind? The above-mentioned friend experimented with this extensively last year. Each time he only lapsed back to H when the guy who knew the biker-gang that sold the meth went to prison or disappeared for a while.

Take care.
dudes last post.

are all the heroin people dead?

HEROIN HEROIN HEROIN
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

MPD wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:52 pm dudes last post.

are all the heroin people dead?

HEROIN HEROIN HEROIN
Who is he replying to here?
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

what (relapse?) album came out at the same time as a ne-yo record? and people were hiding ne-yo records in the store so ppl wouldn’t buy them?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Necrometer wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:10 pm what (relapse?) album came out at the same time as a ne-yo record? and people were hiding ne-yo records in the store so ppl wouldn’t buy them?
https://www.ilxor.com/ILX/ThreadSelecte ... adid=50800
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Would you have the goodness, pardon the intrusion, to hold my little doggy?
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

thank you :lol:
You might ask, how has ROCK been put on the backburner? A current example is an artist that we are up against called Ne-Yo. Many people are saying that Ne-Yo is going to outsell us because Ne-Yo has had a tremendous amount of over the top, mainstream media coverage. His album will be in stores tomorrow. Radio has played his single 160,000 times. Our single has been played 3,800 times. We know that does not seem possible but it is the truth. Ne-Yo is on a major label. Hawthorne Heights is on an independent label. ROCK music needs to win tomorrow. Independent needs to beat Major tomorrow. If all of you take action we can create history.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning