DR Jordan Peterson

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Glub
Certified False.
Posts: 1126
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Glub »

Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:23 pm
Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:16 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:10 pm
Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:06 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:00 pm
Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:45 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:39 pm

If they want a relationship you dolt! Are you secretly a women? Only a women thinks sex and relationships are the same thing. How confused are you sister?

You pump and dump those old broads they are recreation only.


I'm just more generous than you; shocking, I know.
When you're gifted, like me, it would be rude to throw it in only once.

You're not coming off as the nicest person here.
Oh stop it you are just trying to play the heel now.... that's my job.
This IS mostly what I'm like in real life when I'm not fond of someone.
Looks like we have something in common.
I doubt you're like this in real life.
Unless you're a recluse.
The "women should be barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen" stance doesn’t usually translate well in public unless you live somewhere where your tattoos outnumber your teeth.
You fucked up quoting again.
You fuck up a lot.
Life, for you, is mostly incompetence mixed with confusion.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.
Posts: 1126
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Glub »

Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:26 pm
Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:20 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:16 pm
Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:12 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:09 pm
Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:59 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:57 pm


You can look down at me all you want I don't want your respect I want you to loath me. Quit the argument??? No sir this is incredibly entertaining we can do this till I pass out from exhaustion if you want to?
Why would you want a stranger to loathe you? That's a weird thing to want. Thank you for the "sir" at least; it's warranted.

Based on your last sentence ending in a question mark, are you sure it's exhaustion that you'll be passing out from?
Why are you interested in what a stranger wants? You can answer your question by answering mine.
Because it's weird.
Why would you want a stranger to loathe you?

There's no argument here.
I don't debate most people.
Well I'm certainly not going to tell you or give you a why.
If you WANT to be loathed, therapy might be in order.
Or keep on truckin;' you seem like a delightful person. Not bitter or resentful in the least.

I plead guilty to all of it your honor.
Sir.
Your Honor.

Sounds right.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa
Posts: 3924
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:35 am
Location: Chuco Town

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Pistol Whip »

Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:25 pm
Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:16 pm unless you live somewhere where your tattoos outnumber your teeth.
For emphasis.
Like most things I do, I'm proud of this.

If you steal this, which you should, you should credit me, which you won't.
Oh its clever but not clever enough for me to credit anyone for it.
User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 5218
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by cxwx »

Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:26 pm
cxwx wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:52 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:44 pm
cxwx wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:33 pm A 45 year old single childless professional woman has plenty of value in MY sexual marketplace :bigdog:
But do they want you? Professional women tend to date up socioeconomically not down.

That’s not what you said though? I’m sure they don’t want you either big dawg.
Because as of right now when it comes to fucking apparently we are in agreement.
Why would you want to further contribute to the woreish promiscuousness of women? I thought that was a problem of “modernity”? Or are we back to this what’s good for the goose Isn’t good for the gander shit. Nothing you say makes any sense. Have you even read any of petersons stupid fucking books? I’m done with this, fuck off.
Last edited by cxwx on Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa
Posts: 3924
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:35 am
Location: Chuco Town

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Pistol Whip »

Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:28 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:26 pm
Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:20 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:16 pm
Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:12 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:09 pm
Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:59 pm

Why would you want a stranger to loathe you? That's a weird thing to want. Thank you for the "sir" at least; it's warranted.

Based on your last sentence ending in a question mark, are you sure it's exhaustion that you'll be passing out from?
Why are you interested in what a stranger wants? You can answer your question by answering mine.
Because it's weird.
Why would you want a stranger to loathe you?

There's no argument here.
I don't debate most people.
Well I'm certainly not going to tell you or give you a why.
If you WANT to be loathed, therapy might be in order.
Or keep on truckin;' you seem like a delightful person. Not bitter or resentful in the least.

I plead guilty to all of it your honor.
Sir.
Your Honor.

Sounds right.
A little generic for my taste. I was called a shit disturber once. I really did enjoy that title.
Glub
Certified False.
Posts: 1126
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Glub »

Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:29 pm
Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:25 pm
Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:16 pm unless you live somewhere where your tattoos outnumber your teeth.
For emphasis.
Like most things I do, I'm proud of this.

If you steal this, which you should, you should credit me, which you won't.
Oh its clever
I know.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.
Posts: 1126
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Glub »

Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:31 pm
Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:28 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:26 pm
Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:20 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:16 pm
Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:12 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:09 pm

Why are you interested in what a stranger wants? You can answer your question by answering mine.
Because it's weird.
Why would you want a stranger to loathe you?

There's no argument here.
I don't debate most people.
Well I'm certainly not going to tell you or give you a why.
If you WANT to be loathed, therapy might be in order.
Or keep on truckin;' you seem like a delightful person. Not bitter or resentful in the least.

I plead guilty to all of it your honor.
Sir.
Your Honor.

Sounds right.
A little generic for my taste. I was called a shit disturber once. I really did enjoy that title.
I'll stick with honorifics, seeing as though I earned them.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa
Posts: 3924
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:35 am
Location: Chuco Town

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Pistol Whip »

cxwx wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:30 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:26 pm
cxwx wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:52 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:44 pm
cxwx wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:33 pm A 45 year old single childless professional woman has plenty of value in MY sexual marketplace :bigdog:
But do they want you? Professional women tend to date up socioeconomically not down.

That’s not what you said though? I’m sure they don’t want you either big dawg.
Because as of right now when it comes to fucking apparently we are in agreement.
Why would you want to further contribute to the woreish promiscuousness of women? I thought that was a problem of “modernity”? Or are we back to this what’s good for the goose Isn’t good for the grandeur shit. Nothing you say makes any sense. Have you even read any of petersons stupid fucking books? I’m done with this, fuck off.
Later homes!
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa
Posts: 3924
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:35 am
Location: Chuco Town

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Pistol Whip »

Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:36 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:31 pm
Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:28 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:26 pm
Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:20 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:16 pm
Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:12 pm

Because it's weird.
Why would you want a stranger to loathe you?

There's no argument here.
I don't debate most people.
Well I'm certainly not going to tell you or give you a why.
If you WANT to be loathed, therapy might be in order.
Or keep on truckin;' you seem like a delightful person. Not bitter or resentful in the least.

I plead guilty to all of it your honor.
Sir.
Your Honor.

Sounds right.
A little generic for my taste. I was called a shit disturber once. I really did enjoy that title.
I'll stick with honorifics, seeing as though I earned them.
Oh I earned the shit disturbed moniker with honors... your honor.
Glub
Certified False.
Posts: 1126
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Glub »

Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:40 pm
Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:36 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:31 pm
Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:28 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:26 pm
Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:20 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:16 pm

Well I'm certainly not going to tell you or give you a why.
If you WANT to be loathed, therapy might be in order.
Or keep on truckin;' you seem like a delightful person. Not bitter or resentful in the least.

I plead guilty to all of it your honor.
Sir.
Your Honor.

Sounds right.
A little generic for my taste. I was called a shit disturber once. I really did enjoy that title.
I'll stick with honorifics, seeing as though I earned them.
Oh I earned the shit disturbed moniker with honors... your honor.
We're approaching clever.
You're welcome.
Signing out.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
Necrophilic Mallard
COOTIES
Posts: 6583
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
User avatar
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber
Posts: 4573
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by THE KILL »

Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:39 pm If they want a relationship you dolt! Are you secretly a women? Only a women thinks sex and relationships are the same thing. How confused are you sister?
Are you retarded?
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
User avatar
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber
Posts: 4573
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by THE KILL »

Necrophilic Mallard wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:19 pm

hahaha
why does he cry so much?
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
User avatar
Hunter
and friends
Posts: 4112
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:28 am
Location: Thanks, NY

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Hunter »

There's no arguing with Pistol Whip, he's got his incel & tradcath talking points and is sticking to them. They're the easy answers that will let a person take the blame off themselves for having a shitty personality. It's a route for lazy guys to take so they can avoid doing actual work on themselves, and also shifts their burning self-loating over to women, science, societal progress, etc. It's easier to hold your head high when you don't think you're the problem in the equation - and the "traditional family values" platform they use gives them a sense of a moral high ground. Wrapping the bullshit up in cherry picked or misinterpreted info from studies helps it work for those who aren't particularly religious.

What's weird to me is to bringing these arguments to a message board where a bunch of super cynical metalheads post. Metal was practically founded on rejecting all the garbage that was forced down kids throats for decades by parents, church, and other authority figures.

:invcross: :invcross: :invcross:
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Olde Timer
Posts: 5338
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

White women fuck dogs.
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Olde Timer
Posts: 5338
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Jackal kissin hoes
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Olde Timer
Posts: 5338
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

168 days
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18401
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by FVBTVS »



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18401
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by FVBTVS »

do you even know how retarded and antisocial you have to be to clash with the trans community (who are legitimately retarded and antisocial to begin with) and come out looking like the more hysterical faggot
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
User avatar
Necrophilic Mallard
COOTIES
Posts: 6583
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18860
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by spacehamster »

FVBTVS wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:45 am do you even know how retarded and antisocial you have to be to clash with the trans community (who are legitimately retarded and antisocial to begin with) and come out looking like the more hysterical faggot
Also, it is now July 3rd, Dr. Kermit's Twitter account is alive and well, and the tweet in question appears to be gone. Since he'd rather die than delete it, I guess he must be dead.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18401
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by FVBTVS »



TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18401
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Olde Timer
Posts: 5338
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Eight Bit Alien »



THINK AGAIN SUNSHINE :ax: :ax:

DO IT NOW :ax: :ax:
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Olde Timer
Posts: 5338
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

I don't believe the apple cider story, or the 'paradoxical withdrawal reaction' story. I'm not sure if I think he lied about it (even if only by omission of certain details), or if he misunderstood whatever happened.

I think it's possible someone poisoned him or something. Maybe some WOKE MORALIST spook agent used a havana syndrome microwave on his brain.

I wonder if an all-beef diet is bad for you? :lol:
If I were in recovery from a benzo crash I'd be eating a huge variety of yoga hippie food salad stuff.

In any case I thought this was a good video. Thanks for reading.
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Post Reply