DR Jordan Peterson

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa
Posts: 3895
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:35 am
Location: Chuco Town

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Pistol Whip »

spacehamster wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:26 am
THE KILL wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 10:43 pm Can we just close this thread and ban that idiot? I know you guys have a morbid fascination with fucking with retards, but this shit is so trite it borders on tasteless... it's Meatgrease all over again.
tbqh it's kind of fascinating how completely and utterly devoid of independent thought every single one of these posts is.
Logic and the truth are usually boring. Telling people the sky is blue and 1 +1=2 isnt going to draw 30,000 people to a football stadium anytime soon. Again if what I'm saying isnt true please tell me what is the lie?
User avatar
THE KILL
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.
Posts: 4515
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by THE KILL »

spacehamster wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:26 am
THE KILL wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 10:43 pm Can we just close this thread and ban that idiot? I know you guys have a morbid fascination with fucking with retards, but this shit is so trite it borders on tasteless... it's Meatgrease all over again.
It's like someone fed everything ever said by the Redpill Debate Me Bro Brigade to a bot. tbqh it's kind of fascinating how completely and utterly devoid of independent thought every single one of these posts is.
each to their own, I guess... anyway, I had some carrot cake leftovers this morning for breakfast, which I want you all to know went very well with my morning coffee. Good shit afterwards, too.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18813
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by spacehamster »

THE KILL wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 3:29 am each to their own, I guess... anyway, I had some carrot cake leftovers this morning for breakfast, which I want you all to know went very well with my morning coffee. Good shit afterwards, too.
I realized this morning that I'd accidentally grabbed two coconut yogurts off the shelf at the grocery store instead of what I really wanted, but it was ok. I'm basically addicted to yogurt for breakfast, so this is kind of a big deal.

Can't shit in the morning unless I smoke a cigarette, though.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
User avatar
THE KILL
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.
Posts: 4515
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by THE KILL »

spacehamster wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:12 am
I realized this morning that I'd accidentally grabbed two coconut yogurts off the shelf at the grocery store instead of what I really wanted...
Daaaaaaaamn homie-







spacehamster wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:12 am ... but it was ok.
- phew! What a nerve-wrecking tale! :tup:
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18813
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by spacehamster »

Breakfast matters, man. Don't joke about that shit.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
User avatar
THE KILL
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.
Posts: 4515
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by THE KILL »

I have to admit I usually don't have any breakfast. Don't have the stomach for it. Unless there's cake...
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 4993
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by cxwx »

writhing the red agony of its flayed trunk toward the waste of heaven
Get another hobby, like skinning rats…I’ll come visit you in jail sometime.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17925
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by FVBTVS »

User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17925
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by FVBTVS »



:lol: :lol: :lol:
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 4993
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by cxwx »

Pistol Whip wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 4:48 pm
cxwx wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 2:02 pm I assume the same standard is being applied to men who have stuck their dicks into hundreds of holes as not being good husband material? What is the base line here.

Evolution and reality dont agree with you. Its common knowledge that men have evolved over the last 200k-500k years to have sex without emotion or attachment with as many women as possible. Natures way of encouraging procreation. Women generally make emotional investments into who they sleep with mainly because they couldn't exactly hunt or fend for themselves if they became pregnant so they of course needed a man to hunt and provide security. So to be promiscuous goes against a woman's s very nature.

As for the modern world we currently live in if you think average men are able to be promiscuous like average women you arent paying attention. The CDC has put out studies saying that 20% of all adult men are the only ones that have sex regularly with 90% of all women. These 20% of men all have the same characteristics. Over 6ft tall, fit, good looking, confident, and financially successful so you are only talking about a small percentage of hyper successful men.

Also the CDC reported that1/3 rd of all men between the ages of 18 and 34 are virgins. So you can bring up promiscuous men all you want but promiscuous women are far more prevalent in our society.
It’s “evolution” that justifies men sticking their dicks everywhere while women need to be more discerning. But the premise of your thread is based on a man who espouses “traditional” and “western” values ( whatever the fuck that means). I know I’m vastly over simplifying but I’ve seen this same contradictory statement made over and over again by self described redpillers who will talk about Christianity and evolution in the same breath to justify their arguments and they don’t seem to be self aware of any cognitive dissonance at all.
writhing the red agony of its flayed trunk toward the waste of heaven
Get another hobby, like skinning rats…I’ll come visit you in jail sometime.
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Olde Timer
Posts: 5020
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

cxwx wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:33 am
Pistol Whip wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 4:48 pm
cxwx wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 2:02 pm I assume the same standard is being applied to men who have stuck their dicks into hundreds of holes as not being good husband material? What is the base line here.

Evolution and reality dont agree with you. Its common knowledge that men have evolved over the last 200k-500k years to have sex without emotion or attachment with as many women as possible. Natures way of encouraging procreation. Women generally make emotional investments into who they sleep with mainly because they couldn't exactly hunt or fend for themselves if they became pregnant so they of course needed a man to hunt and provide security. So to be promiscuous goes against a woman's s very nature.

As for the modern world we currently live in if you think average men are able to be promiscuous like average women you arent paying attention. The CDC has put out studies saying that 20% of all adult men are the only ones that have sex regularly with 90% of all women. These 20% of men all have the same characteristics. Over 6ft tall, fit, good looking, confident, and financially successful so you are only talking about a small percentage of hyper successful men.

Also the CDC reported that1/3 rd of all men between the ages of 18 and 34 are virgins. So you can bring up promiscuous men all you want but promiscuous women are far more prevalent in our society.
It’s “evolution” that justifies men sticking their dicks everywhere while women need to be more discerning. But the premise of your thread is based on a man who espouses “traditional” and “western” values ( whatever the fuck that means). I know I’m vastly over simplifying but I’ve seen this same contradictory statement made over and over again by self described redpillers who will talk about Christianity and evolution in the same breath to justify their arguments and they don’t seem to be self aware of any cognitive dissonance at all.
No it's really simple.

1. Evolution is 300 years old
2. The bible was written 3200 years ago
3. Humans are from planet Earth so 4 billion years old (some are younger)

In more traditional societies people have respect for their elders. In modern America everyone's retarded, so this tradition of respect falls apart because gay* people call it names like "patriarchal oppression". Older ways of knowing facts and understanding logic, like reading the Bible, are usurped by younger things like Charles "Marx" Darwin's "theory" of evolution. Being "red pilled" comes from Fight Club which is a good movie, but another way to understand the situation by watching movies is Planet of the Apes from 1968. It uses "evolution" to explain why even time travelling to the future won't save you from monkeys who ruin everything. There's also an excellent scene of when SJWs used nukes to knock down the statue of liberty during some monkey protest.

One thing Jordan Peterson always avoids talking about is Carl Jung's connection to Nazism, which is very disturbing. This is a topic which most people avoid talking about (especially lately) but there are undercurrents of fascism in almost everything everyone says. You can detect these secret little brain-Hitlers if you have the right training. Carl Jung was a genius who figured out the true meaning of things like alchemy, UFOs, zodiac animals, and even laid the foundation for Star Wars. But did you know he also wrote an essay called "Wotan", which in 1936 accurately described Hitler's Germany? Extremely disturbing to think about. Jordan knows this and never tells his followers the secret because he prefers metaphors like "Clean your room", "Stand up straight", "Tie your shoes", "Justin Trudeau is a tranny pinko", etc. I'm sure you understand the implication there.

If humans run around having sex whenever they want and making up fake annoying genders, what happens to the family unit? Well according to Norse mythology, the entire world tree burns down and only one man and woman are left in the end to rebuild everything. Sound familiar? Yes that's right, it's a prequel to Jordan Peterson's precious story "Genesis" from the bible. It's also the plot of Avatar 1 but probbaly not Avatar 2, Avatar 3, Avatar 4, or Avatar 5 (The literature isn't clear on this because I haven't seen them yet).

Humans obviously evolved to be afraid of serpents. Women especially. That's because they were the number one baby eater when we lived in TREES. Who's killing babies now? You tell me. That's right it's Jörmungandr the World Serpent, aka Planned Parenthood, aka postmodern cultural neomarxism, aka Colonel Quaritch the destroyer of Hometree. Notice anything unusual about his face? That's right, patriarchal haircut.

Image

So you might think that running around saying "Fuck the bible, I evolved to suck women's cocks for Mao Zedong" is something you'll get away with. But 4.3 billion years of legendary stories proves that you're in for a nasty surprise. You'll die alone in an apartment full cat shit, clutching at cracked and leaking breast implants, wondering for one last time if The Book of Enoch had any answers that Das Kapital didn't provide for you.

In conclusion:

1. Everyone on Earth is retarded except for me
2. Gender isn't a 100% fake idea but it's close
3. Jordan Peterson is actually a genius, but he's wrong about a lot of things and shouldn't have gotten into political commentary as heavily as he did, and it ruined the whole thing, but if you go back and just listen to the shit from before his apple cider problem it's like pre-Black Album Metallica
4. Avatar 2 comes out in 176 days



* By "gay" I don't mean any disrespect to homosexual or lgbt people, I'm using the older definition which is "Bad, annoying, weak, talks wrong, too fancy" etc. Refer to various ancient alchemical texts, biblical scrolls for further information
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Olde Timer
Posts: 5020
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

I'd also like to point out that cardinal directions like "West", "East", etc. have been around for thousands of years, and aren't ultimately up to subjective interpretation like so many postmodernists claim.
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Olde Timer
Posts: 5020
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

And if you say you've never popped a few xanax bars to escape from the problems engendered by apple cider, you're fucking lying.
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 4993
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by cxwx »

writhing the red agony of its flayed trunk toward the waste of heaven
Get another hobby, like skinning rats…I’ll come visit you in jail sometime.
User avatar
Necrophilic Mallard
Supreme Hatred
Posts: 6435
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Olde Timer
Posts: 5020
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

What is this bug that makes people link to completely random offsite shit? I just explained the entire universe (you're fucking welcome) and this is what I get in return?

I miss Torsan fighting with Advances:Monkey
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 24011
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Geeheeb »

I have to read all that?
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 24011
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Geeheeb »

there is only 1 picture in it
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Post Reply