Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Necrometer »

research

good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

there's a chance I might up and sublimate due to the sheer amounts of schadenfreude coursing through me
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Why do political and social lines of reasoning which begin with empathy and love of justice ALWAYS resolve in black dehumanizing necrohate? It never doesn't end in prayers for cancer and the appreciation of children's tears.

I keep trying to tell myself that this story sometimes changes, but my brain has heard the same thing too many times.

Weary3
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I think we really need to find it in ourselves to set aside all of the thinly-veiled right wing garbage dressed up as "clinical psychology" and whatever we might think of DOCTOR Peterson's politics to remind ourselves that at his core, he is first and foremost a self-help book author, and as a passionate despiser of self-help books, I cannot possibly think of anything more delicious than the fact that the author of the most famous self-help book of probably the entire last decade is a fucking benzo addict. It's just too goddamn delicious, is what it is.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

If I remember the story correctly, at the end of Peter Pan it turns out Captain Hook was addicted to painkillers the whole time
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

riley-o wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:30 am If I remember the story correctly, at the end of Peter Pan it turns out Captain Hook was addicted to painkillers the whole time
Can we work C.G. Jung into that somehow?
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

just to be perfectly clear here, i do not want dr jopa to die
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:12 am dr jopa
I love you, man.

Anyway, if we're suddenly going to get all sincere here, I also don't actually wish death on people because they're on Youtube saying things I disagree with. Although there are those days when the algorithm throws so many videos at me of comedians crying about how essjaydoublisism is killing comedy that I wonder if we really need this many people saying this or if maybe we just drowned about half of them in their own urine, the quality of the open debate about ideas in the marketplace of ideas wouldn't really suffer. Just, like, we get it, you're not funny and you think it's someone else's fault.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

It's not entirely obvious (and the literature is quite clear on this) that the little drummer boy wouldn't grow up to be a large, silent man - a man who understands his station in life, and owns a tiny dump truck that drives in and out of my daughter's slovenly cunt at all hours of the night, ferrying tiny portions of teryaki beef jerky to all the sleeping boys with tidy rooms.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Lighting a candle tonight for the good doctor
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:00 pm Lighting a candle tonight for the good doctor
As long as you're lighting things, maybe consider burning yourself to death.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Am I at least allowed to be happy when Henry Kissinger finally croaks?
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:41 pm
I wonder if Mikhalias fussy cunt is properly groomed, or if it's in the throes of the chaotic feminine? Autoimmunetoscissors3
I just have a really hard time believing any of the shit she says. I mean that really fucking sucks if she literally had ankle and hip replacements when she was a little kid but I want to see how well her story was vetted. It looks like she just had a picture of her with a bruise on her hip as an excuse to post sexy naked side ass so all her incel fans dicks could explode.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:00 pm Lighting a candle tonight for the good doctor
What god are you praying to?
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:13 pm
I'm not going to submit my religious beliefs to scrutiny here but broadly speaking I would describe it as a mix of proto-indo European paganism and Byzantine orthodoxy
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

I pray for you, and when I do make sure the god is Jewish affiliated.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:08 am I'm not going to submit my religious beliefs to scrutiny here but broadly speaking I would describe it as a mix of proto-indo European paganism and Byzantine orthodoxy
Quoted for posterity.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:08 am
cxwx wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:13 pm
I'm not going to submit my religious beliefs to scrutiny here but broadly speaking I would describe it as a mix of proto-indo European paganism and Byzantine orthodoxy
I don't know how to break this to you, but I think you just submitted your religious beliefs for scrutiny here.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

the crescent-worshippers grow besotted by gallic temples, and from their animalistic minds flows forth an ichorous amalgam of lust and fury, a rabidity that is scarcely credible

btw i am baha'i with crypto-aztec influences and the mario extended universe is real
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:31 am
btw i am baha'i with crypto-aztec influences and the mario extended universe is real
Pre or post Tanooki suit reformation? I’m more Bowser calvanic personally but I don’t really like to talk about it.
Ill body
/
Ill will
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

I'm absolutely NOT going to submit my religious views to this forum for scrutiny from you blasphemous mongrels, but rest assured that I pray to cunting Crom -- seldomly, of course; he doesn't listen.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

I'm NOT submitting my erotic Riley fanfiction novella for the approval of the Midnight Society, but broadly speaking it's a mix of things I think about while jerking off and tings I think it would be cool to say if I ever met Riley IRL.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Also in protest and solidarity with whatever, I'm not going to shave my neck, clean my room or broadly speaking wash my dick until DR Jordan Peterson is released from the gulag archipelago >:(