Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Pistol Whip »

Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:14 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:10 pm
Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:51 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:44 pm
cxwx wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:33 pm A 45 year old single childless professional woman has plenty of value in MY sexual marketplace :bigdog:
But do they want you? Professional women tend to date up socioeconomically not down.
Dummy here thinks successful women hopping in bed with less successful dudes is absolutely unheard of.

That's an odd/stupid thing to think.

I was talking about relationships not fucking. I'm in my 40's hell yeah I would still fuck a 45 year old. But keep the toothless old bitch? Nah you can keep that she's for the streets and for simps like yourself.

Simp is shit 17 year olds say on reddit red pill/mra forums. You're, ostensibly, an adult, so write your own lines.

You're in your 40s AND you're an awkward loser, so you don't need to tell us you'd be willing to have sex with a 40 year old. It's not breaking news. We could have safely assumed that.
Awkward loser? Having sex with 40 year olds? 17 year olds only say that? You need to stop with the contradictions and pick one.

And the more insults you hurl the worse off you look because I'm the one getting under your skin. You let awkward losers get under your skin? What happened to the order of things?
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:30 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:26 pm
cxwx wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:52 pm
cxwx wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:33 pm A 45 year old single childless professional woman has plenty of value in MY sexual marketplace :bigdog:
But do they want you? Professional women tend to date up socioeconomically not down.

That’s not what you said though? I’m sure they don’t want you either big dawg.
No I specifically said that dozens of times. The disagreement has to do with relationships not fucking. Because as of right now when it comes to fucking apparently we are in agreement.
You are not in agreement.

You were saying earlier that you were against older women being promiscuous. You may not remember this because I suspect you are creating a Four Loko Mt. McKinley.
If they want a relationship you dolt! Are you secretly a women? Only a women thinks sex and relationships are the same thing. How confused are you sister?

You pump and dump those old broads they are recreation only.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

cxwx wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:53 pm
I’m sure he’ll just keep shifting the goal post to fit his narrative to be whatever he wants it to be, I don’t think he even knows what he’s trying to express.
And dodge dodge duck dip dive duck dip dive and dodge.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:35 pm
Dummy here thinks successful women hopping in bed with less successful dudes is absolutely unheard of.

I was talking about relationships not fucking. I'm in my 40's hell yeah I would still fuck a 45 year old. But keep the toothless old bitch? Nah you can keep that she's for the streets and for simps like yourself.

Simp is shit 17 year olds say on reddit red pill/mra forums. You're, ostensibly, an adult, so write your own lines.

You're in your 40s AND you're an awkward loser, so you don't need to tell us you'd be willing to have sex with a 40 year old. It's not breaking news. We could have safely assumed that.
Awkward loser? Having sex with 40 year olds? 17 year olds only say that? You need to stop with the contradictions and pick one.

And the more insults you hurl the worse off you look because I'm the one getting under your skin. You let awkward losers get under your skin? What happened to the order of things?
The order of things is, again, my looking down on you. That is still what is happening. How did we get from you dictating how I speak to you to you white flagging with "YOU'RE the one who looks bad"?

None of what I said is contradictory. You did a poor job reading my well-written comments
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

no ones reading any of this shit fwiw
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:39 pm

No I specifically said that dozens of times. The disagreement has to do with relationships not fucking. Because as of right now when it comes to fucking apparently we are in agreement.

You were saying earlier that you were against older women being promiscuous. You may not remember this because I suspect you are creating a Four Loko Mt. McKinley.
If they want a relationship you dolt! Are you secretly a women? Only a women thinks sex and relationships are the same thing. How confused are you sister?

I'm just more generous than you; shocking, I know.
When you're gifted, like me, it would be rude to throw it in only once.

You're not coming off as the nicest person here.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Medium sized dog would be more accurate.

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

FVBTVS wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:45 pm no ones reading any of this shit fwiw
That's incorrect; at least three people are reading this shit.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:47 pm

This is incoherent.

Edit this, stupid.
MeatGrease wrote:

Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:42 pm

The order of things is, again, my looking down on you. That is still what is happening. How did we get from you dictating how I speak to you to you white flagging with "YOU'RE the one who looks bad"?

None of what I said is contradictory. You did a poor job reading my well-written comments

You can look down at me all you want I don't want your respect I want you to loath me. Quit the argument??? No sir this is incredibly entertaining we can do this till I pass out from exhaustion if you want to?
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:50 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:47 pm

This is incoherent.

Edit this, stupid.

Nah it annoys you.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:57 pm

You can look down at me all you want I don't want your respect I want you to loath me. Quit the argument??? No sir this is incredibly entertaining we can do this till I pass out from exhaustion if you want to?
Why would you want a stranger to loathe you? That's a weird thing to want. Thank you for the "sir" at least; it's warranted.

Based on your last sentence ending in a question mark, are you sure it's exhaustion that you'll be passing out from?
Last edited by Glub on Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeatGrease wrote:

Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:45 pm

Oh stop it you are just trying to play the heel now.... that's my job.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:59 pm

Are you sure it's exhaustion that you'll be passing out from?
What else do people pass out from? Massive amounts of energy?
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:04 pm

Are you sure it's exhaustion that you'll be passing out from?
What else do people pass out from? Massive amounts of energy?
Mt. McKinley.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:00 pm

This IS mostly what I'm like in real life when I'm not fond of someone.
MeatGrease wrote:

Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Why would you want a stranger to loathe you? That's a weird thing to want. Thank you for the "sir" at least; it's warranted.

Based on your last sentence ending in a question mark, are you sure it's exhaustion that you'll be passing out from?
Why are you interested in what a stranger wants? You can answer your question by answering mine.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:06 pm

Looks like we have something in common.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:09 pm

Why are you interested in what a stranger wants? You can answer your question by answering mine.
Because it's weird.
Why would you want a stranger to loathe you?

There's no argument here.
I don't debate most people.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:10 pm

I doubt you're like this in real life.
Unless you're a recluse.
The "women should be barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen" stance doesn’t usually translate well in public unless you live somewhere where your tattoos outnumber your teeth.
MeatGrease wrote:

Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:12 pm

Because it's weird.

Well I'm certainly not going to tell you or give you a why.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:16 pm

Because it's weird.

If you WANT to be loathed, therapy might be in order.
Or keep on truckin;' you seem like a delightful person. Not bitter or resentful in the least.
MeatGrease wrote:

Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:16 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:10 pm
I never said women should be barefoot and pregnant. That's hyperbole. And I'm not going to tell you anything about myself.

I doubt you're like this in real life.
Unless you're a recluse.
The "women should be barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen" stance doesn’t usually translate well in public unless you live somewhere where your tattoos outnumber your teeth.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:16 pm unless you live somewhere where your tattoos outnumber your teeth.
For emphasis.
Like most things I do, I'm proud of this.

If you steal this, which you should, you should credit me, which you won't.
MeatGrease wrote:

Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:20 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:16 pm

Because it's weird.

If you WANT to be loathed, therapy might be in order.
Or keep on truckin;' you seem like a delightful person. Not bitter or resentful in the least.

I plead guilty to all of it your honor.