TIME TO TAKE A SHIT.

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
User avatar
kevin hash
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1991
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Re: TIME TO TAKE A SHIT.

Post by kevin hash »

9:00 am

Fuckin stomach ache hit hard and suddenly. Sat down and a hissy fart pressed out as ass hit seat.

Ugghhhhh.......long smooth log of play doh slides out gracefully yet slowly.

Followed up by 2 beefy hunks of poo. Stinks pretty good. Not overbearing like what I really hunger for.

Butthole spasms shut. Now time to relax and let a little pee race out my pecker. Ahhh feels so good.

6.2/10
Satisfying and business like.
Heil.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
User avatar
Zerohero
Total Recluse
Posts: 24413
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:21 am
Location: Space

Re: TIME TO TAKE A SHIT.

Post by Zerohero »

kevin hash wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:06 am

6.2/10
Satisfying and business like.
Heil.
6.2... also the average rating of album's in Nile's discography.

SEE THE CONNECTION!?????????

that extra +0.2 really gets down to the nitty gritty
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
User avatar
kevin hash
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1991
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Re: TIME TO TAKE A SHIT.

Post by kevin hash »

11:58am

Shit out at the poo poo corral. Fucking monster banging on my shit pipe. Could not focus on work at all.

Ughhhhhh.....epic greasy log issues forth. Feels endless and smells so goddamned sexy.

Here comes.....ughhhhhhhjfffffd.....another poop bus leaving the brownhound station. Some piss races out my cock with rage.

My asshole is in spasm mode as it closes up shop. My stomach is rumbling. I anticipate more later I think it's gonna be a high yield day.

9/10
Pure reverse anal sex.
Romantic.
Heil.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
User avatar
kevin hash
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1991
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Re: TIME TO TAKE A SHIT.

Post by kevin hash »

5:36pm.

Sketch farts that feel bubbly means it is time to dump it all out.

BOOOM........effortless explosion of gravy.

Stinks like meat. Brisket blaster

My butt lips feel slobbery. Wiping will be a treat.

7/10
The farty explosion was worth it.
Woof woof.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
User avatar
kevin hash
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1991
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Re: TIME TO TAKE A SHIT.

Post by kevin hash »

5:38pm.

Hit suddenly. Feels like it's going to break some spokes.

Ugghgjvggbhh........pushed out with a big poppin fart. Feels pretty thick.

Asshole slammed shut. Pinched that off real good. No smell which is seriously weird.

Some bubblegum drops clinging to butt pubes. Can feel them sliding down.

Squirt of pee to send this one off to the history books.

6.377/10
Business-like.
Ahoy.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
User avatar
kevin hash
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1991
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Re: TIME TO TAKE A SHIT.

Post by kevin hash »

5:33pm.

No big urge just trying some things out.

Ughhhhhhh.........sturdy shove yields a steaming hot sausage of stinky tinky.

Smells dense. Gotta lean back for full whiffage

5.72/10
Very formal. Brown tie affair.
Putting on the shits.

Woof.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
User avatar
Zerohero
Total Recluse
Posts: 24413
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:21 am
Location: Space

Re: TIME TO TAKE A SHIT.

Post by Zerohero »

kevin hash wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:36 pm 5:33pm.

No big urge just trying some things out.

Ughhhhhhh.........sturdy shove yields a steaming hot sausage of stinky tinky.

Smells dense. Gotta lean back for full whiffage

5.72/10
Very formal. Brown tie affair.
Putting on the shits.

Woof.
[insert Fanfare about here] :vuvu:
Samuel D. Ellington IV, Esq., after a fine sea bass fillet, deposited a soft tan stool. (curtsey, bow, and curtain call).
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
User avatar
kevin hash
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1991
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Re: TIME TO TAKE A SHIT.

Post by kevin hash »

4:00pm.

Been ripping some bubbly farts that stink rather nicely.

Time to bump out a hot shit perhaps?

Ugghhhhhhhhgjgvhhcgg........pushing out a bumpy and creamy stick of dreadful smelling shit. It broke on the way out.

Uvgghhh....oof shoving that last hunk of bubblegum out of my shit pipe into the pissy water below.

Fuckin reeks.

4.2/10
Not much yield but holy fuck does it ever stink.
Heil.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
User avatar
Zerohero
Total Recluse
Posts: 24413
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:21 am
Location: Space

Re: TIME TO TAKE A SHIT.

Post by Zerohero »

now reading the Mercyful Fate book, on a toi___

barry nary mentioned a cock --think turned gay from too much trim.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
User avatar
kevin hash
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1991
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Re: TIME TO TAKE A SHIT.

Post by kevin hash »

Got bored with cunt so he decided to try a few pricks out.

Fuck I need to shit but nothin is on the horizon currently.

Wonder how big Barry's turds are?
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
User avatar
Zerohero
Total Recluse
Posts: 24413
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:21 am
Location: Space

Re: TIME TO TAKE A SHIT.

Post by Zerohero »

kevin hash wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:51 am Got bored with cunt so he decided to try a few pricks out.

Fuck I need to shit but nothin is on the horizon currently.

Wonder how big Barry's turds are?
I think his logs wear little mini-cufflinks, cause he's a classy chap
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)
Posts: 9372
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

Re: TIME TO TAKE A SHIT.

Post by ghost boner »

I shit so much this morning the pile rose above the water!
formerly ghost boner
User avatar
kevin hash
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1991
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Re: TIME TO TAKE A SHIT.

Post by kevin hash »

That is a beautiful thing!
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
User avatar
Zerohero
Total Recluse
Posts: 24413
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:21 am
Location: Space

Re: TIME TO TAKE A SHIT.

Post by Zerohero »

kevin hash wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:44 pm That is a beautiful thing!
I think that's called....

Shit Island
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
User avatar
Necrophilic Mallard
COOTIES
Posts: 6538
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: TIME TO TAKE A SHIT.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

:| :tdown:
Last edited by Necrophilic Mallard on Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
User avatar
Necrophilic Mallard
COOTIES
Posts: 6538
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: TIME TO TAKE A SHIT.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Got some stomach virus/food poisoning a few days ago.
Completely drained my bowels from both ends...luckily not simultaneously.
Couldn't hold down rice, and had a fever.

At one point woke up with a very painful achilles cramp due to the dehydration, and then had to attempt to walk to the bathroom to blow out some more liquid fire from my ass. It's still slightly sore and raw.

0/10
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
User avatar
kevin hash
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1991
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Re: TIME TO TAKE A SHIT.

Post by kevin hash »

0?

No way.....I need that in my life.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)
Posts: 9372
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

Re: TIME TO TAKE A SHIT.

Post by ghost boner »

Had the same thing and if you like shitting as much as you say you do you'd hate it. I would just be laying there and feel nothing and just have underwear full of shit. It's not satisfying, it's miserable. I had to pack my ass with TP and just lay and wait. I wouldn't wish it on anyone


Also, shit island :lol:
formerly ghost boner
User avatar
kevin hash
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1991
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Re: TIME TO TAKE A SHIT.

Post by kevin hash »

3:12pm.

Concentration was shot....was starting to get the shakes from having an insane urge to shit.

Ugghhhhjj....POP.,........soft serve blaster. Hot and sizzling. My asshole is burning like a mug.

Fuckin stinks like rotten meat. Total cryptic doodoo.

Wonder If there is more in the hopper but I'm nervous about extra sizzle.

Compulsive spasm and a shove.....a few errant dribbles of wet mud plopping out.

8/10 relief and pure sexy smell.
Heil.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
User avatar
Zerohero
Total Recluse
Posts: 24413
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:21 am
Location: Space

Re: TIME TO TAKE A SHIT.

Post by Zerohero »

now reading the Mercyful Fate book, on a toi___

when recording Melissa, someone stoleded king's jacket
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
User avatar
Zerohero
Total Recluse
Posts: 24413
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:21 am
Location: Space

Re: TIME TO TAKE A SHIT.

Post by Zerohero »

KingDiamond shitty setlist...

The Eye of The Shit
Black Horseshit
The Family Ghost-Poopie
Shitting in the Dark
Shit Me At Midnight
Unclean Shits
Slippery Shits
The Floating Shit

Mercyful fate shitlist...

Desecration of (toilet)Bowls
Nuns have No Runs
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Post Reply