The movie "Mandy"

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: The movie "Mandy"

Post by cxwx »

Hunter wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:37 am
Necrometer wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:36 pm panos directed cabinet of curiosities (netflix) ep 7, The Viewing, and it's awesome

all the trailers (and even a thumbnail?) give away too much, so do everything you can to go in blind
I've been looking forward to watching this episode, but have been underwhelmed by the first few eps I watched.
cxwx wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:50 pm There used to be an extended version of one of the fake Jeremiah Sands songs where he has a spoken word intro talking about his life and how he began his cult, I can’t find it anymore. It’s pretty fucked up, talks about being abused by his mother and then he kills her and fucks some other girl while she’s on the pierod “I came in the blood” then I think he killed that girl too. ( memory is a bit hazy ) then it segue’s into Amulet Of The Weeping Maze.

Is Linus Roache still an actual cult leader?

The whole fake album you can find pretty easily. Just that particular intro part about his origins seems to have been excised.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

cxwx wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:50 am The whole fake album you can find pretty easily. Just that particular intro part about his origins seems to have been excised.
I think you're talking about the second track on the first Jerimiah Sands release, no?

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Hunter wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:00 am
cxwx wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:50 am The whole fake album you can find pretty easily. Just that particular intro part about his origins seems to have been excised.
I think you're talking about the second track on the first Jerimiah Sands release, no?

Yes! Thank you .
Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

AGGRESSIVELY next-paging
Necrometer wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:36 pm panos directed cabinet of curiosities (netflix) ep 7, The Viewing, and it's awesome

all the trailers (and even a thumbnail?) give away too much, so do everything you can to go in blind
. . .

:fonz:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

That sure sounds promising!
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!