Post Smegma fodder

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Re: Post Smegma fodder

Post by Foot Foot »

Images of Palestinian captives and corpses were captioned “Exterminating the roaches … exterminating the Hamas rats. … Share this beauty.” In another instance, the following caption accompanied a video of an Israeli soldier allegedly dipping machine gun bullets in pork fat: “What a man!!!!! Lubricates bullets with lard. You won’t get your virgins.” And: “Garbage juice!!!! Another dead terrorist!! You have to watch it with the sound, you’ll die laughing.”

Israel army admits to running snuff psyop channel on Telegram
Last edited by Foot Foot on Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Adult star Kagney Linn Carter's chilling final Instagram post just days before suicide

Adult film star Kagney Linn Carter, 36, died by suicide at her home in Ohio, according to a GoFundMe page set up by her friends to help pay for her funeral expenses

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror ... 164398.amp

Let her music never be forgotten
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

just remembered this site exists:

https://dreamindemon.com/community/
Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

“There was this 13-year-old girl,” said Ali, a former victim of this community, to whom VICE News is referring by a pseudonym. “On stream, she cut her entire body for them. She would do this sometimes daily. They called them cut shows. They would have her cut things into herself, and then they would allow others to tell her what to cut into herself.

“This is the same girl that one leader had convinced to kill her kittens on stream.”

All of this happened on Discord, the immensely popular chat app, on a server known as “Cultist.” According to Ali, the goal was “to be the most evil.” If that sounds childish, that’s because it was. The abuse consisted of children victimizing other children. The community sustains itself on a cycle of violence in which victims, after sustaining immense abuse and trauma, turn into abusers themselves—often because they see it as the only way to escape their situation.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/7kxjnz/the-vile-sextortion-and-torture-ring-where-kids-target-kids
Last edited by Foot Foot on Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smooth »

The Talmud wrote:Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Malinformation
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smooth »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:29 pm Malinformation
Literally quoting from the actual texts of the academics themselves who wrote on queer theory.
The Talmud wrote:Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Chomsky called Foucault the most deeply amoral human being he had ever know ( he did make a very specific distinction saying he did not consider him "immoral" ) although Noam notoriously hates anything with the moniker postmodern or outside of The Enlightenment to begin with.

I just think it's hilarious that Brobot banned meatlease for essentially posting the same critique of Foucault although it was by some eco-facist weirdo who I've forgotten.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

etc.
Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Y'all can either understand how offshoots of the Temple of Satan, which are tied to the Order of Nine Angels, which are tied to 4p, which are tied to The Process, which are tied to to The Process Church of Final Judgement, which are tied to
Scientology, which are all tied to NATO Gladio style SBO organizations work, or you can't.

Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

All tied loosely to Epstein
Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smooth »

Brutus Frank wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:56 am Y'all can either understand how offshoots of the Temple of Satan, which are tied to the Order of Nine Angels, which are tied to 4p, which are tied to The Process, which are tied to to The Process Church of Final Judgement, which are tied to
Scientology, which are all tied to NATO Gladio style SBO organizations work, or you can't.

Do you have a link that organizes this all together? I'm intrigued.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

smooth wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:55 pm
Brutus Frank wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:56 am Y'all can either understand how offshoots of the Temple of Satan, which are tied to the Order of Nine Angels, which are tied to 4p, which are tied to The Process, which are tied to to The Process Church of Final Judgement, which are tied to

Do you have a link that organizes this all together? I'm intrigued.
Nah man, just an expensive tiny library on The Process/Scientology/Manson/The Finders/MKUltra, too much time on newspapers.com,/VISUP/ spitfirelist, and a bunch of personal notes for my therapist. it's a gigantic web of weird connections that all SEEM to go back to cold war Intel breeding their own bizarre fanatics to act as soldiers, couriers, and agents of a general "years of lead" style strategy-of-tension designed to push the country towards the "right"/into a security surveillance state.

My honest suspicion is that you could just call them all modern tentacles of the Crypto-Thule-Gesellschaft and you'd likely be righter than you would be wrong.

I'm reminded of something I wrote in 2001:

"For reasons of continued national existence in the face of an implacable enemy bent on world domination or nuclear destruction, The United States government felt that it and it's allies had to accept the creation of an "aggressive and covert psychological, political, and paramilitary organization more effective, more unique, and, if necessary, more ruthless than that employed by the enemy."

The public acceptance of "the agencies charged by law with the collection, evaluation, and distribution of intelligence ...[being]... strengthened and coordinated to the greatest practical degree" was considered vital.

A defining factor of this security apparatus was it's complete, total, and irrevocable Carte Blanche in the form of operations and activities.

It was rationalized to be imperative that "that no one should be able to stand in the way of this organization when completing it's mission", for reasons of maintaining the existence both national security and individual freedom.

The rejection of all known social and military rules, specifically hitherto norms of human conduct when dealing with enemies, in the name of both national security and averting nuclear war was considered inevitable in this scenario."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doolittle_Report,_1954
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Edited to add source docs
Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Foot Foot wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:49 pm

Sick IFL
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

cxwx

Post by cxwx »