Zombiehead

Music posts are a bannable offense.
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Re: Zombiehead

Post by zombiehead »

he talks about killing himself in his newest video, i haven't watched the whole thing. He hasn't posted since this so.. *fingers crossed*
Eight Bit Alien
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Iron Goldie wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:33 pm
zombiehead wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:32 pm i'm enjoying all of these recent third party videos from random ass people a lot lately

I got sucked into watching KIngCobraJFS' videos lately, and saw DLF metioned in a KingCobra thread. Decided to look here to see if you guys still posted about him. Glad to see the thread alive.... somewhat. He even has a thread over on Kiwi Farms.
Hi IG!!!
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

I dunno if inever posted about it here, but i own a physical copy of PASSION OF THE JOFA, dlf's autobiographical concept album

It's a cd-r with an inkjet-printed cover shoved rudely inside the case. When i bought it, i think there was a moratorium on discussing him here, because of the ddos saga. I was worried id get bedbugs, so i didn't open the package for a while.

Ill have ti dig it out and postpics.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i'm going to go ahead and state out loud that i personally hope he doesnt kill himself
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

That Deathbed Tapes idiot is a pants shitting fuckwad.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Iron Goldie
Giant Eyeball of Death.

Post by Iron Goldie »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:34 pm I dunno if inever posted about it here, but i own a physical copy of PASSION OF THE JOFA, dlf's autobiographical concept album

It's a cd-r with an inkjet-printed cover shoved rudely inside the case. When i bought it, i think there was a moratorium on discussing him here, because of the ddos saga. I was worried id get bedbugs, so i didn't open the package for a while.

Ill have ti dig it out and postpics.
He posted it on his Youtube a month ago, so we can enjoy the produced in a toilet quality together. Also, hey dude!

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

zombiehead wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:12 pm I think he's been to jail 4 times, plus the FBI visit, but you should also account the amount of times he has to go to court as well and the various wellness checks. You would think he would do some hard time eventually. Bunking with Harvey Weinstein
He’s literally this board’s version of hw, just without any women being violated
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

Iron Goldie wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:33 pm I got sucked into watching KIngCobraJFS' videos lately, and saw DLF metioned in a KingCobra thread. Decided to look here to see if you guys still posted about him. Glad to see the thread alive.... somewhat. He even has a thread over on Kiwi Farms.
Hi there :)
The Torsion wrote:I don't like Krieg
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Krieg wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:41 am
Iron Goldie wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:33 pm I got sucked into watching KIngCobraJFS' videos lately, and saw DLF metioned in a KingCobra thread. Decided to look here to see if you guys still posted about him. Glad to see the thread alive.... somewhat. He even has a thread over on Kiwi Farms.
Hi there :)
Looking good girl.
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

oh no
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:evil:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

:? Is that his new cat “Willie”? That fucking sucks.

Who here had openly bragged about smacking their cat around? It was even in someone’s sig “I rained flip flops of hell all the fuck over his world”. I’m thinking Mr Budd.
Ill body
/
Ill will