It's my lucky day!

Re: Zombiehead

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

James you are a fucking retard bro. I know that you're a younger guy but you think like a fucking boomer. Buy a car? A car is not an investment dummy :lol: congratulations you just spent thousands of dollars on something that looses its value the minute you buy it, and you probably still drive a lame piece of shit too. The housing bubble is propped up by fiat and nothing else. Just wait until Commisar AOC gets into power and they successfully "decomodify" the housing market, all that money you put into your tiny piece of shit property is fucking worthless, you won't be able to give it away unless your neighbors are all white. You don't spend money when you're ship side idiot, and that 60k is free spending money after i've maxed out my IRA contributions for the year. You assumedly wrongly that i'm not keen to invest in myself. That's false and incorrect, I'm going to invest in decidedly not retarded fucking boomer ways. Let me guess you're going to tell me I should go to college next ? :lol: :lol: :lol: You have a shit life mate, you're in no position to be giving out unsolicited advice. The boomer worldview and way of life is collapsing before everyone's eyes and yet you still think the old system thats rapidly coming undone is the way forward :drool: :drool: :drool: I don't envy your life, at all, and neither does anyone else. As far as I'm concerned you're a desperate poorfag trying to convince himself more than anyone else that he's got the right idea, when you very clearly don't. My quality of life is going to be vastly superior to yours in every quantifiable way, don't you understand that yet? I'm going to keep my money in crypto, in 10 or 15 years give or take i'll be a millionaire EASY, why the fuck would I want to stick around this dump of a country? You must not know anything or have been anywhere else. America is a fucking cesspit, an expensive one at that, that only uncreative people think is sooooooo great. I'll be in much much nicer surroundings paying a fraction of the cost, that means a meager 60k has the purchasing power of +150k, in case you didn't understand that idiot. You make more than that by yourself? Even if you did I still wouldn't want to be anywhere near where you're at and it still doesn't get you much. You're clearly going through some kind of midlife crisis after my boasting about how I've got a plan to actually thrive in this dystopian hellscape timeline has hit it home for you that it's all over for you, you're stuck with a shitty boring mediocre life that no one envies, while I'm going to be an international party animal, stacking cash and all for not very hard or long work that I have complete control over when and how much. Face it, Meatgrease > James :lol: :lol: :lol:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

I love you.

And yeah I am 100% the 30 year old boomer meme, when i discovered that I was actually alarmed- they even got my drink right, that monster energy zero was an everyday thing back then.

Don't you want blood and soil?!?! You can't have either if you're floating around paying for women port to port, young man!!!

I'm just thinking about your future. Someday you'll want a little Mrs Ahnenerbe and an Ahnenerbe Jr. for your own, and you won't have a place to put them! Are you going to feed them with your power coins??
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:26 am
Don't you want blood and soil?!?! You can't have either if you're floating around paying for women port to port, young man!!!

I'm just thinking about your future. Someday you'll want a little Mrs Ahnenerbe and an Ahnenerbe Jr. for your own, and you won't have a place to put them! Are you going to feed them with your power coins??
Not in this country, are you insane man? We are a few years away from the pledge of allegiance being replaced with the pledge to Black Lives Matter, this country is going through rapid third worldization before our very eyes. Good fucking luck resolving ANY kind of dispute you might have with a black in any context going forward. Those two niglets that killed that middle eastern uber driver just got probation dude, you really can't see what the fuck is really going on? The dramatic unabated rise in violent crime in every major city? Tent EMPIRES springing up on every patch of publicly owned real estate? We haven't even experienced the economic fallout from the virus regime yet, better hope you convert your dollars into something actually valuable when that hyperinflation hits. Fucking collapsing healthcare industry from all the obese fat fucking retards like cascade whore clogging the system up like their fatty arteries. THIS COUNTRY IS A GOD DAMN MESS!! "dOnT u WaNnA rAiSe sOmE kEeDs tHo" are you INSANE bro? AFAIC you've failed as a man and a father if you choose to raise white chlidren in this mess.

After i've made my fortunes when I'm in my early 40s and retired I will consider marrying a poor young Belarussian woman and raising a large family there on a sprawling country estate. I would do something LIKE that.

definitely not raising kids in the JewSA. Are you nuts man? No, just no...
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

So what do we chant with the tiki torches now??? :brokenheart: :lol:

"Blood and soil..."
"Wait and see.... wait and see..."
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Well Donald Trump was the very last chance this country had at ANY kind of reform or even just arresting the rapid onset degeneration of everything. But the Jews were too strong and he not strong enough. So from where I'm standing, the apocalypse has already arrived, it's already too late to change the course of history because we aren't at a crossroads anymore, we have officially crossed the rubicon. This would be like saying to the Afrikaners on the eve of Mandela's inauguration "come on guys we can still turn things around". Too late, there just isn't an America worth fighting for left, only the soulless edifice of ZOG remains standing.
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

hahahahaha you stupid fuck
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 10:45 am hahahahaha you stupid fuck
Dummy up there fag. Post life.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Has meatgrease hit China yet?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:16 am I don't envy your life, at all, and neither does anyone else. As far as I'm concerned you're a desperate poorfag trying to convince himself more than anyone else that he's got the right idea, when you very clearly don't. My quality of life is going to be vastly superior to yours in every quantifiable way, don't you understand that yet?

Boy howdy, you sure showed James what a dum-dum he is for doing LOSER SHIT like owning a car. He's been put in his place.

Out of curiosity, how is your future fantasy quality of life going to compare with that of, I don't know, let's just say a cardiothoracic surgeon? Maybe you could explain to one of those how you'll be living the high life after 6 weeks on a ship.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

call me 616-419-8261
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

who the fuck is this guy?
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Geeheeb wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 12:10 pm call me 616-419-8261
I’ll call later. We’ll talk about Vomitorial Corpulence
Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

I'm looking at the CFRs for serving aboard merchant ships and yeah there's no way somebody as profoundly stupid as MG will be able to hit the STCW requirements to end up as anything other than an anchor cozy

Well whatever, even with scrub pay he'll make enough money to live comfortable-ish in Buenos Aires, a city with more crime than Philadelphia
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:39 pm I'm looking at the CFRs for serving aboard merchant ships and yeah there's no way somebody as profoundly stupid as MG will be able to hit the STCW requirements to end up as anything other than an anchor cozy

Well whatever, even with scrub pay he'll make enough money to live comfortable-ish in Buenos Aires, a city with more crime than Philadelphia

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:18 pm
7s in: "...outside buenos aires"

outside

:drool:

still not as bad as this

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

https://www.numbeo.com/crime/in/Buenos-Aires

https://www.numbeo.com/crime/in/Philadelphia

Meh, ‘bout even.

Although big roller 60k muscle milk will have that wikked sikk exchange rate.

Go get em Gilligan
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

James appears to have hit a nerve by repeatedly humiliating meatgrease in a manner that makes the rest of us burst into laughter.

Go figure.
MeatGrease wrote:

Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

I love Meatgrease. We just have different values. Im a 30 year old baby boomer and he's a sleek, tight-bodied young millennial. He's sinew and fang coiled towards a future with no guarantees, and I'm admittedly resting on my laurels... growing slow and content.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Also thats not even a particularly bad video of Kensington
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 10:14 am Well Donald Trump was the very last chance this country had at ANY kind of reform or even just arresting the rapid onset degeneration of everything. But the Jews were too strong and he not strong enough. So from where I'm standing, the apocalypse has already arrived, it's already too late to change the course of history because we aren't at a crossroads anymore, we have officially crossed the rubicon. This would be like saying to the Afrikaners on the eve of Mandela's inauguration "come on guys we can still turn things around". Too late, there just isn't an America worth fighting for left, only the soulless edifice of ZOG remains standing.
Donald Trump is a pants shitting fag.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
godofdeadlydeath

Two youtube videos from niche sections of a city are a great depiction of reality. MG has taught us all well.

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:19 am Two youtube videos from niche sections of a city are a great depiction of reality. MG has taught us all well.
Well for the Buenos Aires one that’s where I’m going to be, so it’s appropriate. I’m going to be in the wealthiest parts of the city and we know in places like Argentina the upper class tends to be the european stock, don’t really care about the rest of the greasy spics rotting away in their shanty villages, frankly most of America is like that anyway and worse actually, most crime is recreational in America, as long as I don’t look like a tourist in Argentina I’ll be just fine.
Last edited by MeatGrease on Mon May 10, 2021 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
godofdeadlydeath

Yeah I'm sure you'll fit in with the locals just fine, especially the Nazi hideout's descendants