Zombiehead

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: Zombiehead

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:59 am Clunt if you did that shit to me you’d be wearing a mothafuckin Deceased body bag right now real talk
Why did you italicize the phrase “body bag”?
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

:invcross:
MeatGrease wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:59 am Clunt if you did that shit to me you’d be wearing a mothafuckin Deceased body bag right now real talk

Haha.
Dying.
No he wouldn't be, spazz.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:32 pm
My money is on day drinking.

I'd be tempted to go for "off his meds," but I doubt he has had insurance in the past few years.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:09 pm
cxwx wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:32 pm
My money is on day drinking.

I'd be tempted to go for "off his meds," but I doubt he has had insurance in the past few years.
I assume he was trying to make some dramatic tuff guy emphasis, seems like all caps or bold would have worked better, while being equally hilarious.
Ill body
/
Ill will
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:57 am
a world of no wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:30 am
zombiehead wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:51 pm He made a gun threat at a show. He blew up my phone, and would leave me like 40+ messages a day on it. He came to my house to fight me (I wasn't home). He would graffiti public bathrooms and post my name and number on them. He sent me a letter with white dust in it (he also sent it to other people too). He wrote an entire album about me. He told people I was a pedophile. He showed up at a yardsale I was having with another guy to fight me (they ran away when I walked towards them). So on and So on...
Holy shit. What a nutter.

I remember that thread you made. That was good times, especially after he showed up and shit all over the place.
Yeah what a nutter, it’s not like he took pictures and personal info of someone and blasted it on the internet to cruelly mock and humiliate someone, then you couldn’t say that was psycho that was just for the lulz.
Everything I posted was already posted on his public facebook pages, his public youtube page and his public blog. I'm definitely not a saint in this, I am aware of that but if you lived in my town and paraded in your underwear sieg heiling and calling black people chimps or monkeys, I will call you out on that shit and you wouldn't do shit about it.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Watch out Clint .....

You’re gonna end up...

In a.........

BODY BAG
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

DECEASED

INA MUTHAFUKIN

BODYBAG

Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

zombiehead wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:42 pm Everything I posted was already posted on his public facebook pages, his public youtube page and his public blog. I'm definitely not a saint in this, I am aware of that but if you lived in my town and paraded in your underwear sieg heiling and calling black people chimps or monkeys, I will call you out on that shit and you wouldn't do shit about it.
I reserve the right to do all of those things and still expect my privacy not to be fucked with, and if you tried to “call” me “out” like that I would have made damn sure I really did do something to you deserving of arrest, and you wouldn’t be able to do shit about that

#DLFdidnothingwrong
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:09 pm DECEASED

INA MUTHAFUKIN

BODYBAG

Rules.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:37 pm
zombiehead wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:42 pm Everything I posted was already posted on his public facebook pages, his public youtube page and his public blog. I'm definitely not a saint in this, I am aware of that but if you lived in my town and paraded in your underwear sieg heiling and calling black people chimps or monkeys, I will call you out on that shit and you wouldn't do shit about it.
I reserve the right to do all of those things and still expect my privacy not to be fucked with, and if you tried to “call” me “out” like that I would have made damn sure I really did do something to you deserving of arrest, and you wouldn’t be able to do shit about that

#DLFdidnothingwrong
I think I finally have to give up believing that you are a real, albeit hysterically self-unaware and socially retarded, person.

I so wanted to believe.
MeatGrease wrote:

Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

YO BITCH YOU DONE RUN AFOUL OF DA BULLY KILLA

HEARD YOU BEEN RUNNIN YA MOTHAFUCKIN MOUTH BEIN DISRESPECTUL ON MY SCREEN NAME

BITCH

IM OUT HERE WITH MY DIAPER HOMIE PUTTIN FOOLS IN BODY BAGS

MAKIN CONCEPT ALBUMS ABOUT OUR EXPERIENCES WITH WHACK ASS ONLINE PERSECUTION

WE GOT BLACK GLOVES, WE GOT SKI MASKS, WE GOT 9S AND BULLETS AND THE SHOTTY

AND WE COMIN FOR CYBER BULLIES

ONE
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

a world of no wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:00 pm When you leaving the country, bro?
In one and a half years hence I’ll be dining on filet mignon on a rooftop in the finest eateries and bars in Buenos Aires, drinking wine with tables full of young spanish cuties living a bigshot American playboy life with 6 months to spend 60k and nothing else to do, where the cost of living is a quarter of what it is in America :lol: :lol: :lol: you on other hand will have nothing else to look forward to besides constant BLM riots ANTIFA homeless bums junkies niggers apes alligators coons spics and possums all this racial garbage pouring into america right now, mucking things up and just making everything unbearable and retarded as your COL goes up and up paying for your idiot democrat tax raises :lol: :lol:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Trying to figure out how to shorten "Diaper Homie" to fit on a vanity plate.
MeatGrease wrote:

Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

HERES THE PLAN BITCH

WORK ONE YEAR AND EARN AN AVERAGE ANNUAL SALARY

SPEND ABSOLUTELY NO MONEY ON ANYTHING INCLUDING LIVING EXPENSES, SHELTER, FOOD, UNEXPECTED EXPENSES OR TAXES

QUIT MY JOB

GO ON SPRING BREAK

NOT BUY PROPERTY OR A CAR OR MAKE ANY MEANINGFUL INVESTMENT IN MYSELF OR PLAN FOR THE FUTURE

CALL EVERYONE ELSE A NIGGER

YOU ARE NOW WITNESS TO THE MASER PLAN OF THE ARYAN RACE

WHITENESS IN ACTION

TLDR
1. GO ON A BOAT
2. SPEND 60K
5. THOUSAND YEAR REICH
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:37 pm

#DLFdidnothingwrong
hate to rain on your parade, this thread aint about you.. you might be qualified as reeelapse wack packer, but ya frankly lack the charm and comedy AND willingness to do time in jail of a dude like the DLF.

why don't you make a new thread titled "MEATGREASE" for yourself, and can be all about you. Maybe you can get your mom and dad to make an account and tell tales of your wonderful childhood, n' stuff.

Back on topic, one thing you gotta tip your fedora to DLF over is his willingness to go to jail for crimes that serve no benefit. Even though he's a thief these jail terms aren't for things like petty or grand larceny, they are for harassing people with pretty much no upside (other than comedy for us watching--- though I'm aware it was no picnic for zombiehead. Like joe pesci in a gangster flick, jail? DLF don't give a fuck about jail. I've lost track but he's been arrested at least 3 times, one FBI investigation, and been in the slammer 2 different stints over a month or more in there with I gotta assume some bad men.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

The only thing sadder than bragging about a fake Canadian girlfriend is bragging that you're going to get a fake Canadian girlfriend eighteen months from now
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:02 pm YO BITCH YOU DONE RUN AFOUL OF DA BULLY KILLA

BITCH

ONE
This isn't getting enough attention.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Zerohero wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 7:22 am one thing you gotta tip your fedora to DLF over is his willingness to go to jail for crimes that serve no benefit. Even though he's a thief these jail terms aren't for things like petty or grand larceny, they are for harassing people with pretty much no upside
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck yeah!!
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

I think he's been to jail 4 times, plus the FBI visit, but you should also account the amount of times he has to go to court as well and the various wellness checks. You would think he would do some hard time eventually. Bunking with Harvey Weinstein
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

spacehamster wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:59 am
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:02 pm YO BITCH YOU DONE RUN AFOUL OF DA BULLY KILLA

BITCH

ONE
This isn't getting enough attention.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

In a way, aren't all body bags Deceased body bags?
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 4:09 pm In a way, aren't all body bags Deceased body bags?
But are they all muthafuckin deceased body bags?
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Might need a venn diagram for this one.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

zombiehead wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:12 pm I think he's been to jail 4 times, plus the FBI visit, but you should also account the amount of times he has to go to court as well and the various wellness checks. You would think he would do some hard time eventually. Bunking with Harvey Weinstein
I think it’s safe to say DLF is more hardcore than meatgrease at this point.
Ill body
/
Ill will