James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 5218
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by cxwx »

Yeah my sister and brother in law both got fevers and chills from the J and J. They are in their early 30’s though so probably had a stronger immune response than me as I’m old as shit. I feel fine so far.
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3355
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 3:30 pm Yeah my sister and brother in law both got fevers and chills from the J and J. They are in their early 30’s though so probably had a stronger immune response than me as I’m old as shit. I feel fine so far.
your fat fucking clogged arteries won't let the vaccine diseases through

Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 5218
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by cxwx »

My cholesterol is fine, just had it checked last month. Post your lipids fuckface.
User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 5218
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by cxwx »

Post a video of you dead lifting 405lbs. You can wear a balaclava and long sleeves to cover any tats. Make sure you show a piece of paper with the words “meatgrease” written on them. While you’re at it post a picture of a human female holding a piece of paper saying “meatgrease’s girlfriend” she can also cover her face, preferably with a hijab. Also include a shot of your jalopy with the stereo ripped out. Either do any of these things or shut the fuck up you hopeless, useless, worthless, pointless, dickless fucking turd.
Glub
Certified False.
Posts: 1126
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:45 pm
cxwx wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 3:30 pm Yeah my sister and brother in law both got fevers and chills from the J and J. They are in their early 30’s though so probably had a stronger immune response than me as I’m old as shit. I feel fine so far.
your fat fucking clogged arteries won't let the vaccine diseases through


Not at all surprisingly, meatgrease does not understand how occluded vessels work.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 24068
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by Geeheeb »

cxwx wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:15 pm Post a video of you dead lifting 405lbs. You can wear a balaclava and long sleeves to cover any tats. Make sure you show a piece of paper with the words “meatgrease” written on them. While you’re at it post a picture of a human female holding a piece of paper saying “meatgrease’s girlfriend” she can also cover her face, preferably with a hijab. Also include a shot of your jalopy with the stereo ripped out. Either do any of these things or shut the fuck up you hopeless, useless, worthless, pointless, dickless fucking turd.
while you're at it add MG to your ignore list
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3355
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:15 pm Post a video of you dead lifting 405lbs. You can wear a balaclava and long sleeves to cover any tats. Make sure you show a piece of paper with the words “meatgrease” written on them. While you’re at it post a picture of a human female holding a piece of paper saying “meatgrease’s girlfriend” she can also cover her face, preferably with a hijab. Also include a shot of your jalopy with the stereo ripped out. Either do any of these things or shut the fuck up you hopeless, useless, worthless, pointless, dickless fucking turd.
can't do that because of the meta data. No i'm not going to go through the trouble of scrubbing that. If there wasn't people actively looking to dox me I would absolutely do it. Blame Antifa
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.
Posts: 1126
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:21 pm
cxwx wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:15 pm Post a video of you dead lifting 405lbs. You can wear a balaclava and long sleeves to cover any tats. Make sure you show a piece of paper with the words “meatgrease” written on them. While you’re at it post a picture of a human female holding a piece of paper saying “meatgrease’s girlfriend” she can also cover her face, preferably with a hijab. Also include a shot of your jalopy with the stereo ripped out. Either do any of these things or shut the fuck up you hopeless, useless, worthless, pointless, dickless fucking turd.
can't do that because of the meta data. No i'm not going to go through the trouble of scrubbing that. If there wasn't people actively looking to dox me I would absolutely do it. Blame Antifa
You're not important enough to dox, you spectacular failure. What's going to happen if you're doxxed; going to lose the job you don't have? Someone going to slash the tires you can't afford?

How's your little boat adventure coming along?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3355
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:43 pm https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... SKBN29N230

Update on the Rebekah Jones saga, looks like her get up 5 years in prison. I hope DeSantis is eaten by a shark.
Turns out the whole thing was complete and utter bullshit (surprise surprise), the lefty bitch is nuttier than a nutter butter (which is really saying something).

https://www.takimag.com/article/only-in ... csjF3O33iY
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 24068
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by Geeheeb »

ann coulter lol
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3355
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by MeatGrease »

Geeheeb wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:08 amann coulter lol
Kevin, does any part of you feel like a huge fucking retard for biting hook, line, and sinker, into a completely fabricated outright lie? Does any part of you think “Gee I guess I am kind of gullible when it comes to partisan news stories that confirm my biases” ? Have you learned any lessons? Do you think you’ll be more skeptical in the future of the integrity of allegedly gold standard news outlets like NPR? Do you finally realize you are completely at the beck and whim of an extremely agenda driven media apparatus , without any defenses against it?
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 5218
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 6:33 pm
cxwx wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:43 pm https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... SKBN29N230

Update on the Rebekah Jones saga, looks like her get up 5 years in prison. I hope DeSantis is eaten by a shark.
Turns out the whole thing was complete and utter bullshit (surprise surprise), the lefty bitch is nuttier than a nutter butter (which is really saying something).

https://www.takimag.com/article/only-in ... csjF3O33iY
I’m glad you totally owned me. ( even though I myself mentioned her passed accusations of cyber stalking her ex months ago). Due to the law of mutual exclusivity, this completely exonerated DeSantis of any shitty sociopathic behavior of his own. He’s is truly the governor that Florida deserves and he absolutely does NOT in anyway deserve to be made into shark bait. Also Rick Scott is a beautiful human being.
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3355
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:44 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 6:33 pm
cxwx wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:43 pm https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... SKBN29N230

Update on the Rebekah Jones saga, looks like her get up 5 years in prison. I hope DeSantis is eaten by a shark.
Turns out the whole thing was complete and utter bullshit (surprise surprise), the lefty bitch is nuttier than a nutter butter (which is really saying something).

https://www.takimag.com/article/only-in ... csjF3O33iY
I’m glad you totally owned me. ( even though I myself mentioned her passed accusations of cyber stalking her ex months ago). Due to the law of mutual exclusivity, this completely exonerated DeSantis of any shitty sociopathic behavior of his own. He’s is truly the governor that Florida deserves and he absolutely does NOT in anyway deserve to be made into shark bait. Also Rick Scott is a beautiful human being.
Just admit Republicans are better at governing than Democrats and we’ll be ok

Facts are facts. People flee Democrat controlled hellholes to Red States. Not many Idahoans and Montanans fleeing to California and Oregon but the reverse is certainly true

Democrat controlled areas are high crime, high cost shitholes. Since they have absolutely no ability to solve any of these problems via their political agenda, instead they settle for an impotent politics of the cosmetic (Biden admin can’t get the border crisis under control, so they put out a bulletin saying transgender migrants will be given top priority instead)

Red states (that are mostly white anyway) have less wanton lawlessness, are more affordable, they don’t have bums everywhere, they don’t allow ANTIFA to hold everyone else hostage, they generally enforce rule of law and enact sensible tax and economic policy.

DeSantis blew Cuomo out of the fucking water in his handling of the pandemic (which is a hoax anyway), get this, by NOT enforcing extreme draconian lockdowns (which is also what Sweden did and last I checked they’re doing just fine)

The whole thing was a ruse to dramatically enlarge the police state and overreach by government, and it was primarily supported by anti cop activist types. It was a coup d'état by the Democrat party, nothing more nothing less and that’s all she wrote.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.
Posts: 1126
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by Glub »

"DeSantis blew Cuomo out of the fucking water in his handling of the pandemic (which is a hoax anyway)."

So he did better at handling something that's wholly imaginary.

Sounds stupid.
Sounds like you.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.
Posts: 1126
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:09 pm

Kevin, does any part of you feel like a huge fucking retard for
I'll stop you right there, because you're an unemployed dipshit who is certainly taking his sweet time getting around his delusional sailor boy fantasy.

When it comes to retarded posting, you set the standard.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 5218
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:59 pm
cxwx wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:44 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 6:33 pm
cxwx wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:43 pm https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... SKBN29N230

Update on the Rebekah Jones saga, looks like her get up 5 years in prison. I hope DeSantis is eaten by a shark.
Turns out the whole thing was complete and utter bullshit (surprise surprise), the lefty bitch is nuttier than a nutter butter (which is really saying something).

https://www.takimag.com/article/only-in ... csjF3O33iY
I’m glad you totally owned me. ( even though I myself mentioned her passed accusations of cyber stalking her ex months ago). Due to the law of mutual exclusivity, this completely exonerated DeSantis of any shitty sociopathic behavior of his own. He’s is truly the governor that Florida deserves and he absolutely does NOT in anyway deserve to be made into shark bait. Also Rick Scott is a beautiful human being.
Just admit Republicans are better at governing than Democrats and we’ll be ok

Facts are facts. People flee Democrat controlled hellholes to Red States. Not many Idahoans and Montanans fleeing to California and Oregon but the reverse is certainly true

Democrat controlled areas are high crime, high cost shitholes. Since they have absolutely no ability to solve any of these problems via their political agenda, instead they settle for an impotent politics of the cosmetic (Biden admin can’t get the border crisis under control, so they put out a bulletin saying transgender migrants will be given top priority instead)

Red states (that are mostly white anyway) have less wanton lawlessness, are more affordable, they don’t have bums everywhere, they don’t allow ANTIFA to hold everyone else hostage, they generally enforce rule of law and enact sensible tax and economic policy.

DeSantis blew Cuomo out of the fucking water in his handling of the pandemic (which is a hoax anyway), get this, by NOT enforcing extreme draconian lockdowns (which is also what Sweden did and last I checked they’re doing just fine)

The whole thing was a ruse to dramatically enlarge the police state and overreach by government, and it was primarily supported by anti cop activist types. It was a coup d'état by the Democrat party, nothing more nothing less and that’s all she wrote.
I’m not bothering to read most of that.
I’ll just say a few things.

The idea of the “fiscally conservative governance” is kind of bull shit considering it’s completely different trying to manage gigantic cities versus rural communities. Also when you look at federal dollars every red state is on the teet and would be left to starve if they were real “rugged individuals” that seceded from the union.

Image

If you want to look at a state completely destroyed by rightwing austerity look at what Sam Brownback did to Kansas.

I don’t support the Democratic Party beyond the most utilitarian of aspects of it being the lesser of two evils.


Also Rick Scott is a complete piece of shit who had the largest Medicare fraud in history and took the fifth amendment 54 times under deposition, he also looks like Lurch crossed with Kane from poltergeists.

Also, fuck you.
User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 5218
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:30 pm "DeSantis blew Cuomo out of the fucking water in his handling of the pandemic (which is a hoax anyway)."

So he did better at handling something that's wholly imaginary.

Sounds stupid.
Sounds like you.

Still waiting for him to explain what exactly DeSantis did that was “good” with the way he has been handing the pandemic ( other than calling Cuomo the piece of shit that he is and miss jones being potentially bat shit)

I think we’re going to be here awhile.
User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 5218
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by cxwx »

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-57928647

Social media influencers offered thousands of euros by advertising agency “Fazze” to spread vaccine misinformation on behalf of an unnamed client.
User avatar
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!
Posts: 4403
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:15 pm
Location: Masshole

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

So Massachusetts has now joined a lot of the other dumb states where people are just saying "Fuck it, no masks even though I'm not vaccinated" and now our cases are spiking like crazy. I'm vaccinated but going back to wearing masks anywhere publicly inside because fuck these other assholes who keep spreading this shit. It's infuriating.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 24068
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by Geeheeb »

i had always continued to wear a mask around strangers (shopping), and have gone back to wearing a KN95 instead of a mask since the delta variant arrived in my county. i will be unmasked around vax'd friends and family.

i may be cancelling a family trip to LA scheduled for october unless my brother's family gets vaccinated. i would describe them as hesitant to extremely hesitant, but not totally anti-vax. it really frustrates me. he didn't used to be like this until he started attending a different church.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
featherboa
I like sammiches!
Posts: 6383
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by featherboa »

fuck!
i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
probably some punk broth - tvbfvs
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs -eba
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Olde Timer
Posts: 5338
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Assuming my concern were only my own safety (it isn't, but for the sake of argument)...

If 70% of the people in the store (say 100 people) aren't wreaking masks, and you cannot know if they are vaccinated or unvaccinated, is there much sense left in wearing a mask?

I looked into the filtration-protection offered by KN95s and it seemed as though they would maybe help your odds by like 10% at best. That was months ago of course...

It seemed to me that at best, masks would marginally mitigate transmission communally if worn by everyone. I never felt as though a KN95 would protect me, alone, very much if I were in a room full of sick people. Am I wrong?
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
featherboa
I like sammiches!
Posts: 6383
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by featherboa »

You also get less sick if you get less farticles.
i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
probably some punk broth - tvbfvs
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs -eba
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter
User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 5218
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by cxwx »

User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 5218
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by cxwx »

Post Reply