James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by cxwx »

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/exces ... e_vignette

Is this 44% increase found to be linked to vaccines or to the negative effects that Covid-19 itself has on the cardiovascular system?
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Everybody help!
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

carrying goalposts
Image Certified Poster
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:49 am https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/exces ... e_vignette

Is this 44% increase found to be linked to vaccines or to the negative effects that Covid-19 itself has on the cardiovascular system?
You can't ask that question unless you link to GOOD GUY SOURCES, which is the opposite of this:

https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/ ... nto-humans
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:29 am Just for shits and giggles, let's all read the actual research paper (https://pubs.rsna.org/doi/full/10.1148/radiol.230743) and not a review/comment, which sets this nice digestible nugget up for certain board members that have a long history of being fucking retarded:
Asymptomatic patients who underwent PET/CT 1-180 days after their second SARS-CoV-2 vaccination showed increased myocardial Fluorine-fluorodeoxyglucose uptake on images compared to nonvaccinated patients, but patients imaged >180 days after vaccination did not.
Cool, so you ONLY have to deal with 6 months of myocarditis
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Brutus Frank wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:32 pm
cxwx wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:49 am https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/exces ... e_vignette

You can't ask that question unless you link to GOOD GUY SOURCES, which is the opposite of this:

I'm fine with nanoprobes if I get to mind meld with Seven Of Nine.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Hey Zero Head, if you took a half a second to be critical of where you source this dumb shit, you might only come across as a half head and save everyone the two minutes it takes to debunk it. The worst part about retiree-facebook-brain-worm-syndrome is the compulsion to share the psychotic links uncritically, as if you're trying to do a public service. I'm honestly surprised you haven't posted about the Emergency Broadcast System test over 5g tomorrow that will activate the Marburg virus in vaccinated people.
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

China activated the virus

5g just makes you gay
Eight Bit Alien

Thats why gay people look at their phones all the time.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Hunter wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:39 am

Hey Zero Head, if you took a half a second to be critical of where you source this dumb shit, you might only come across as a half head and save everyone the two minutes it takes to debunk it. The worst part about retiree-facebook-brain-worm-syndrome is the compulsion to share the psychotic links uncritically, as if you're trying to do a public service. I'm honestly surprised you haven't posted about the Emergency Broadcast System test over 5g tomorrow that will activate the Marburg virus in vaccinated people.
🕜🕡🕦🕣
🕥🕧🕔🕕
🕖🕗🕘🕙
🕚🕛🕝🕞
🕟🕠🕢🕤
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Brutus Frank wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:38 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:29 am Just for shits and giggles, let's all read the actual research paper (https://pubs.rsna.org/doi/full/10.1148/radiol.230743) and not a review/comment, which sets this nice digestible nugget up for certain board members that have a long history of being fucking retarded:
Asymptomatic patients who underwent PET/CT 1-180 days after their second SARS-CoV-2 vaccination showed increased myocardial Fluorine-fluorodeoxyglucose uptake on images compared to nonvaccinated patients, but patients imaged >180 days after vaccination did not.
Cool, so you ONLY have to deal with 6 months of myocarditis
Potentially six months of asymptomatic (!) myocarditis versus that pesky lil 5G bioweapon that killed 1.1 million people in the U.S.

Add "risk management" to the list of things Dummfucc can't do
Eight Bit Alien

The myocarditis is safe and effective.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

The jab has a risk of side effects that can only be detected by radiotracing

As a gun owner, I find that degree of risk simply unacceptable
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:58 am The jab has a risk of side effects that can only be detected by radiotracing

As a gun owner, I find that degree of risk simply unacceptable
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

That you posted a clip that explicitly leaves out its resolution—and where the resolution is precisely about framing samples outside of their greater statistical context to mislead about the probabilities therein—is the dummfucciest response to your dummfuccing possible
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:27 am That you posted a clip that explicitly leaves out its resolution—and where the resolution is precisely about framing samples outside of their greater statistical context to mislead about the probabilities therein—is the dummfucciest response to your dummfuccing possible
And yet he flipped it 10x in a row

How many chambers in the cylinder before you are willing to make Russian roulette mandated so as to assuage your worries and feelings?
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

are we arguing about math or mandating things?
Image Certified Poster
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

featherboa wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:03 am are we arguing about math or mandating things?
Same thing when the justification for the mandate is "it probably won't hurt you" while failing to prevent transmission, like every vaccine in known history until 2021
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Brutus Frank wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:33 am
Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:27 am That you posted a clip that explicitly leaves out its resolution—and where the resolution is precisely about framing samples outside of their greater statistical context to mislead about the probabilities therein—is the dummfucciest response to your dummfuccing possible
And yet he flipped it 10x in a row

How many chambers in the cylinder before you are willing to make Russian roulette mandated so as to assuage your worries and feelings?
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

paging spacehamster
Image Certified Poster
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Can you imagine how angry this guy would be if testing alternatives weren't ever an option?
Eight Bit Alien

featherboa wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:03 am are we arguing about math or mandating things?
Definitely mandating for me
Also censoring & psyopping
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

featherboa wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:44 am paging spacehamster
No thanks.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

haha
Image Certified Poster
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

craziest thing about simfoc's endless genetic need to get his head repeatedly flushed down the toilet is that even awesome assassin has been secretly posting some pretty good music lately
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.