James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

CXWX, the goal here for good actors like yourself should be knowing truth. Thinking about this won't turn you into a Republican, and if you are in a cultural conflict with various youtubers then you will need the most refined epistemological weaponry.

It wasn't a bio weapon. They were manipulating the virus for research purposes. They want to know how to treat bad bugs before they happen; the goal is foreknowledge of potential future pandemics. This benefits medical science because it makes it easier to help people, and industry because they could develop drugs before the market demanded them. They are still doing this, and they won't stop unless good people force them to stop. They will probably kill more people.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

I know nobody here could possibly be in favor of creating plagues for money.
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Are you sure scientists are "creating plagues for money," and not just trying to get ahead of climate change's impact on future viral outbreaks?
Eight Bit Alien

What?
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

I find all of this profoundly disturbing, because we all know this virus originated naturally in a wet market.

https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinic ... ry-is-dead
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Dr. Hotez giving Jon Stewart the biz

Hunter

Post by Hunter »

I get Judith Miller vibes from this Wuhan Lab reporting, tbh.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Hunter wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:21 pm I get Judith Miller vibes from this Wuhan Lab reporting, tbh.
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:05 am I know nobody here could possibly be in favor of creating plagues for money.
You're doing the thing again where you say something, someone asks you to explain what you mean and you reply shocked that they asked you what you meant.

I know that you're a good guy, but that sort of disingenuous, crptobro/"Master Debator on YouTube" horseshit is what smirk-addicted assholes do.

Just explain yourself calmly like an adult when someone asks what you mean.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:50 am CXWX, the goal here for good actors like yourself should be knowing truth. Thinking about this won't turn you into a Republican, and if you are in a cultural conflict with various youtubers then you will need the most refined epistemological weaponry.

It wasn't a bio weapon. They were manipulating the virus for research purposes. They want to know how to treat bad bugs before they happen; the goal is foreknowledge of potential future pandemics. This benefits medical science because it makes it easier to help people, and industry because they could develop drugs before the market demanded them. They are still doing this, and they won't stop unless good people force them to stop. They will probably kill more people.
I'm extremely skeptical of arguments that there was proof of gain of function. Assuming it is the case, then we would be in agreement. The problem is the argument gets used as some kind of anti Chinese "gotcha" crap by xenophobes who seem to totally forget the United States and Soviet Union ( and lots of other places ) do the exact same thing and have been for decades. It could have just as likely been the United States doing the same exact dubious research causing the same exact catastrophe.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Soviet Union in present tense - yes I fucked up
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

Brutus Frank wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:42 pm
Hunter wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:21 pm I get Judith Miller vibes from this Wuhan Lab reporting, tbh.
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
"The US investigators analysed the classified intercepted communications and research documents following the relaxation of lockdown measures worldwide. The investigators were granted privileged access to confidential intelligence concerning the events preceding the emergence of Covid-19 in China by the US Intelligence agencies."

US investigators fed information from US intelligence agencies... Wow, I must be a complete idiot to be skeptical of this reporting.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Hunter wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:07 pm
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
"The US investigators analysed the classified intercepted communications and research documents following the relaxation of lockdown measures worldwide. The investigators were granted privileged access to confidential intelligence concerning the events preceding the emergence of Covid-19 in China by the US Intelligence agencies."

US investigators fed information from US intelligence agencies... Wow, I must be a complete idiot to be skeptical of this reporting.
You sound like some sort of conspiracy theorist
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Brutus Frank wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:09 pm
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Again, what is the upshot? Assuming it was 100% conspiracy of the most diabolical nature. Does someone have some kind of moral high ground or get the satisfaction of saying "I told you so."? The United States had the absolute worst response by far of any industrialized nation in its pandemic response. A nation of 4% of the world population with about a 6th of all Covid deaths. This was entirely driven by the cultural war in the United States. Unless you want I also make a conspiracy argument about deliberate depopulation. Right wing politics is lethal to your health and will always make you dumber sicker and poorer. There is absolutely no idea that could be classified as "conservative" that isn't completely morally bankrupt. I don't give a fuck I get called the biggest PC faggot who's ever existed on this planet. I will never back down from this opinion.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Enjoy your culture war then, culture warrior.

Spoiler: I dont believe eugenics ever ended

If you wanna talk about a continuity of fascism from WWII to now, I'm 100% on board. Where you wanna start, Mitch WerBell? Albert Coady Wedemeyer?

Also, I suspect the oligarchs at BlackRock/Vanguard/StateStreet who control the US and the oligarch families in China are THRILLED at the amount of dead old folks; it's especially good for Chinese 1-2-4 demographic issues, much less our own systemic national issues with not being capable of taking care of the elderly

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7288963/
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

cxwx wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:42 pmRight wing politics is lethal to your health and will always make you dumber sicker and poorer. There is absolutely no idea that could be classified as "conservative" that isn't completely morally bankrupt.
I just thought I'd drop by to say that this is factually correct.

I do also think, however, that we have to accept that there are not insignificant portions of the population of the supposedly civilized world that believe this garbage, and we have to find a way to cooperate with them, despite the fact that all they do is act like screeching chimps shitting into their hands and throwing it at us.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

The collective moral of the story is, if “they” all went away today, we’d find someone else to hate tomorrow

Good game everyone 🍻
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

You sound like you've drilled a hole in your head to gain IQ points but then realized you could fish out brainworms to snack on.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Hunter wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:43 am
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

You sound like you've drilled a hole in your head to gain IQ points but then realized you could fish out brainworms to snack on.
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

hipster holocaust wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:48 am The collective moral of the story is, if “they” all went away today, we’d find someone else to hate tomorrow

Good game everyone 🍻
I'm still confused if Magneto was just so demoralized that he was fooled by a rubber chicken that he just forgot he could still use his powers after all. Like an elephant that was held down by a heavy chain as a baby and now doesn't try to pull its foot away from a little rope tied to a peg in the ground.
canon.docre
Olde Timer

Post by canon.docre »

cxwx wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:42 pm I don't give a fuck I get called the biggest PC faggot who's ever existed on this planet. I will never back down from this opinion.
Consider my cockles warmed.
spacehamster wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:51 am
cxwx wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:42 pmRight wing politics is lethal to your health and will always make you dumber sicker and poorer. There is absolutely no idea that could be classified as "conservative" that isn't completely morally bankrupt.
Getting warmer ..

But also am I out of the loop on why Brutus Frank sends you guys into a psychotic frenzy? I haven't checked all 45 pages of discourse on this topic but it seems like he isn't part of the gay-frog cabal.
[XHATEXBRIGADEX] because your a polotical faggot
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

canon.docre wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:16 am
cxwx wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:42 pm I don't give a fuck I get called the biggest PC faggot who's ever existed on this planet. I will never back down from this opinion.
Consider my cockles warmed.
spacehamster wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:51 am
Getting warmer ..

But also am I out of the loop on why Brutus Frank sends you guys into a psychotic frenzy? I haven't checked all 45 pages of discourse on this topic but it seems like he isn't part of the gay-frog cabal.
Oh man I'm Simmfoc, that's why
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Hi canon.d

You should really put out that old "Ethical Drinking" session out as a three song 7" or something. It's too good to just exist forever as a digital file 20 people have heard.