Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Music posts are a bannable offense.
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8221
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.

Re: Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by Toilet Fleet »

James, can we talk Takis some more; because I think the guacamole Takis—while not a punch to the taste buds—are precisely the kind of chiiill, just having a time type of Taki that you want in a social situation (admittedly not happening much these days but we can still capture the brain cum majick of sense memory)

Also reupping Ross' question about from which blog Morpgleep plagiarized this post
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Olde Timer
Posts: 5171
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Re: Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:22 am James, can we talk Takis some more; because I think the guacamole Takis—while not a punch to the taste buds—are precisely the kind of chiiill, just having a time type of Taki that you want in a social situation (admittedly not happening much these days but we can still capture the brain cum majick of sense memory)
Alright you might be right about this - the pro-social virture of the Guac flavor isn't something I've investigated.
To be honest, I'm at the "rent a hotel room alone to go on a bender" stage in my Taki habit.
I legitimately save them until the end of the day, when everyone's asleep and I'm alone in my study. Have a whole ritual where I have a large glass of water, taking a sip every minute or so, with 5 takis lined up on my desk in a little row. I used to see people do that with cigarettes at parties sometimes.

The Fajita and Nitro flavors aren't bad by any means, but they're not the freebase insanity I'm chasing at that point in my day.
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8221
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.

Re: Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by Toilet Fleet »

I feel like a guac Taki can be the suboxone taper and dab chaser to your current fent-lust: tickle different parts of your brain while taming the dragon, find a new baseline

I will dabble in the heavy stuff but at this age, like all other party favors, I stick with the green and I'm a lot happier for it
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3355
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Re: Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by MeatGrease »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:27 pm Joe is a safer route-back-to-center


Leftists burn a family’s house down and spray paint “Biden 2020”

tRuMp sUpPoRteRs aRe ViOlEnT

Has anything even remotely half as bad as this EVER happened to a fucking Democrat? Meanwhile this shit has been happening non stop since Trump announced his campaign. It’s not even noteworthy anymore, everyone understands this is how shit really works, deep down anyway.

The left has gone INSANE. Trump isn’t a fascist, but he needs to be if there’s any hope for this country left. The path back to normalcy will have to be drenched in blood, I’m sorry but there’s just no other way, there’s no other options left. Once upon a time, there may have been another way. You could have spoken up when the SJWs were just infiltrating video games and stand up comedy. But you did not speak up, because your bartender chick friend wouldn’t talk to you anymore. Now they have infiltrated even the uppermost echelons of the intelligence services, they control education, and the courts. There’s no other way out of this than by the rope. And it’s YOUR fault.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.
Posts: 1126
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Re: Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:32 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:27 pm Joe is a safer route-back-to-center


Leftists burn a family’s house down and spray paint “Biden 2020”
I didn't read the rest because you're gay n' shit...but this makes Biden supporters seem...PRETTY FUCKIN' METAL!

Sign me up for this BADASS SHIT!

Going out with friends* tonight. Might just get a few beers in me and start a fight with some meatgrease-ish nerd. We'll see.

* Google it.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
riley-o
Chad Thundercock
Posts: 38893
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Inside Crystal Mouvntain

Re: Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by riley-o »

I love that Meaty’s so confident in his understanding of the world, its inhabitants, and the direction the winds of change are blowing, that his chosen prediction of the future is a presidential election result with only two possible outcomes. And brother, he is willing to risk IT ALL* !!!

*absolutely no risk whatsoever is being made on his part
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Olde Timer
Posts: 5171
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Re: Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Why say things if you aren't confident that they are true?
Why make predictions if you don't believe they'll come to pass?
If you're confident that your prediction will come to pass, why not make a few bucks?
Maybe his love of wisdom is so great that he refuses to profit from it?
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 5082
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:32 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:27 pm Joe is a safer route-back-to-center


Leftists burn a family’s house down and spray paint “Biden 2020”

tRuMp sUpPoRteRs aRe ViOlEnT

Has anything even remotely half as bad as this EVER happened to a fucking Democrat? Meanwhile this shit has been happening non stop since Trump announced his campaign. It’s not even noteworthy anymore, everyone understands this is how shit really works, deep down anyway.

The left has gone INSANE. Trump isn’t a fascist, but he needs to be if there’s any hope for this country left. The path back to normalcy will have to be drenched in blood, I’m sorry but there’s just no other way, there’s no other options left. Once upon a time, there may have been another way. You could have spoken up when the SJWs were just infiltrating video games and stand up comedy. But you did not speak up, because your bartender chick friend wouldn’t talk to you anymore. Now they have infiltrated even the uppermost echelons of the intelligence services, they control education, and the courts. There’s no other way out of this than by the rope. And it’s YOUR fault.
How do you know it’s not a “false flag” for the house burning?

You claim every hate crime in existence is a false flag. We already know the guy who smashed the autos zone windows is in a white power gang. Two boogaloo boys murdered some federal agents recently.

There’s roughly 50 murders every year attributed to some form of far right group... these numbers go back for decades.

We can keep playing the whataboutism anecdotal back and forth games all day if you really want to.
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8221
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.

Re: Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by Toilet Fleet »

I love that MattGaetze's evidence of lefties going wild is an incredibly obvious case of insurance fraud

Image
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Olde Timer
Posts: 5171
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Re: Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

hahahah that picture RULES
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
Necrophilic Mallard
COOTIES
Posts: 6538
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Nah, see, he was false flagging the false flag by telling his neighbors blacks rule, and burning a confederate flag during the block party.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
User avatar
kevin hash
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1991
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Re: Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by kevin hash »

This whole thread is fucking stupid.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 5082
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by cxwx »

kevin hash wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:51 pm This whole thread is fucking stupid.
The thread title sounds like a Benumb song.

Now I want to listen to Withering Strands Of Hope

User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Olde Timer
Posts: 5171
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Re: Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

kevin hash wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:51 pm This whole thread is fucking stupid.
That's not nice. You're morally obligated to be nice to everyone, all the time.
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 5082
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by cxwx »

User avatar
kevin hash
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1991
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Re: Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by kevin hash »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:17 pm
kevin hash wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:51 pm This whole thread is fucking stupid.
That's not nice. You're morally obligated to be nice to everyone, all the time.
I know.....I try but dimbulbs like meatcunt make it impossible.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18157
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Re: Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by FVBTVS »

cxwx wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:12 pm
kevin hash wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:51 pm This whole thread is fucking stupid.
The thread title sounds like a Benumb song.

Now I want to listen to Withering Strands Of Hope

i forgot how fucking gay the spoken word intro to this was :roll: :lol: :tdown:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8221
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.

Re: Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Relapse Catalogue Brain is how I know there's somebody in Benumb named Pete but I never listened to them
User avatar
kevin hash
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1991
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Re: Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by kevin hash »

Benumb fucking rules.

Unlike this shitgrease inspired tard meltdown of a thread.

Fuckin idiot.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Glub
Certified False.
Posts: 1126
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Re: Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by Glub »

Is anyone cracking up that he continues to post despite the incel avatar and "citation needed?"

Can we put something vile/offensive in his signature next?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 5082
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by cxwx »

kevin hash wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:06 pm Benumb fucking rules.

Unlike this shitgrease inspired tard meltdown of a thread.

Fuckin idiot.
We’re you the one who saw them live and Pete was super pissed off?
User avatar
kevin hash
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1991
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Re: Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by kevin hash »

cxwx wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:36 pm
kevin hash wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:06 pm Benumb fucking rules.

Unlike this shitgrease inspired tard meltdown of a thread.

Fuckin idiot.
We’re you the one who saw them live and Pete was super pissed off?
Played a show with vulgar pigeons and paul pontikoff was their bass player. He went completely apeshit and pretty much fucked the place up single handedly. His cord snapped off in his bass and he just kept playing. Dude was stabbing motherfuckees with his bass. It ruled so hard.

Did play a show in Cali and the Benumb crew was there in full force yelling "play faster!"

I'm a fuckin legend unlike that plagiarizing cunt meatgrease.

Yeah that's right you fucking dolt.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 5082
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by cxwx »

Right on. I know one of the same dudes from Benumb was also in Vulgar Pigeons. “Summary Execution” is great and it has Relapse board members in the liner notes :lol:
User avatar
kevin hash
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1991
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Re: Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by kevin hash »

Had 3 Benumb dudes in there.

Yes...."Summary Execution" is still one of my go to grinders.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18157
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Re: Endless narrative collapse will trigger violent leftist revolution by 2021

Post by FVBTVS »

their second one was better?!
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Post Reply